Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
"Last year?"

Let's make it the last century, neither is a recent phenomena, and if anyone knows American history, you lose without even needing documentation
I'll say the same thing to you that I say to these same right-wing idiots when they feel they have to go back in time over 50 years to propagate the lie that the Democrats of today are the party of the KKK because of things that happened in 1960... if you have to dredge up ancient history to make a point about today's world, you have no point.

Not to mention the age old truism "two wrongs don't make a right".

Jerks though they may be, the Trumptards are not wrong about everything and they're making a valid point here. There is something fundamentally wrong with a culture that breeds that kind of sub-human, even sub-animal behavior, and everybody knows that if you look, you'll find far more videos of this kind of violent crime being committed by blacks against whites than vice-versa.

There are no excuses for it and it's time for we on the left to stop trying to make them. Not Poverty, not perceived racism, not 200 year old history, nothing. We're almost a quarter of the way through the 21st century. We live in an age of pocket sized wireless telephone camera computers that can place a call to someone on the other side of the Earth from any street corner. Driverless cars. Pilotless drone aircraft. Giant TV screens that can be hung on a wall like a painting. There is no reason anyone should behave like a rabid pack of predatory wolves at this point in our development as a society.

If someone had been on a nearby roof with a scoped, hunting rifle and had left a few of those dirty little bastards lying dead on the pavement in pools of their own blood, I'd be applauding them.