Quote Originally Posted by Flanders View Post
Republicans either blew it in 2018 like a bunch of amateurs, or they did it intentionally. Look at the retards that won seats in the House if you doubt me. Had the RNC concentrated on running against Diarrhea Mouth Pelosi they would not have lost the House. Instead of holding the House they got Pelosi in addition to a new crop of clowns.
The RNC always despised conservatives and conservatism. That is why the RNC was in bed with Democrats long before November 2020:

President Trump did his part to secure a landslide victory on election night.
But those leaders from the RNC failed him.
Boy, did they ever.

On Sunday news broke that the RNC Chief Counsel Justin Riemer and the RNC abandoned Trump way back in November following the alleged stolen election.

Riemer was questioning why his Republican party colleagues were supporting President Trump’s allegations of voter fraud.

The email was texted to Trump attorney Jenna Ellis who passed it on to Rudy Giuliani and Bernard Kerik.

Again — this was in November! The RNC had already moved on.

On Sunday former Trump elections attorney Jenna Ellis tweeted out that the information was true and that the RNC stabbed President Trump and his attorneys in the back and that now the RNC is lying by pretending the accusations are false.

RNC Chair Ronna McDaniel blocked Jenna Ellis on Twitter following this tweet.

But there is much more to this story.

On Sunday The Gateway Pundit spoke with a top Trump campaign adviser who was there on the ground in the early days following the 2020 presidential election.

The top Trump campaign insider spoke to us anonymously on what was happening those early days after the election as Democrats were still in the back rooms working to steal the swing states.

This is not a very flattering picture of the Republican National Committee (RNC).

Clearly, as you read this you will discover two things.
1.) The current RNC is absolutely not up for the war we are in
2.) The current RNC does not give one damn about its voting base

Here is what we were told about the RNC’s “assistance” and “preparedness” after the election.

Trump Insider: Ronna McDaniel promised that RNC Chief Counsel Justin Reimer would be “gone by morning” after his email made the rounds with the Trump campaign team. Then the guy went completely dark for three or four months. But, hen he reappeared with the RNC. So those are the details. That is exactly what happened.

Here is the bottom line. Ronna McDaniels and everyone in the RNC did not want us to fight for the president. They did not want to do it. This is exactly why they are not supporting Rudy. They collected $220 million for legal fees. Where did it go? Because they didn’t spend it on lawyers. That’s for sure damn sure.

There are reports out there that the RNC and the campaign, between them collected, I think it was $220 or $240 million. The one thing that is clear is Ronna McDaniel and her minions did not want anybody to fight for the president.

For the record, we noticed this immediately. The Trump supporters and our TGP readers were not fooled by the RNC. We all saw that the RNC folded early on. We were all like, “Where the hell are they?” They had given up early on.

But we did not know just how early the GOP folded. We found that out in our conversation with the Trump insider.

Trump Insider: I got there on the 5th. I can tell you that at the RNC headquarters they had already given up.

This was while Democrats in Pennsylvania were still counting votes in Philadelphia behind locked doors!

Trump Insider: Nobody has captured this. You ask anybody who was with us. When we walked in on the morning of the 5th or 6th there was one guy in there. I said where is everyone else? Where are the other attorneys? Where’s everybody at? Nobody was there. Anybody who was with us will tell you. They completely checked out within two or three days.

Of course, this is outrageous but not surprising!

Trump Insider: I have a lot of people come up to me on the street and say they will give money to candidates but not the RNC.

So we asked the Trump insider if RNC Chair Ronna McDaniel was corrupt or just inept? Here is the response.

Trump Insider: A bit of both. Look, she’s still kissing McCarthy’s ass. It’s just nuts. The Democrats are running such radical Marxist agenda because they know they can get away with it.

This is your RNC.
They didn’t care about Donald Trump.
They don’t care about you.

EXCLUSIVE: Top Trump Campaign Insider Speaks Out – “RNC Did Not Want Us to Fight for the President – They Collected $220 Million for Legal Fees – Where Did It Go?”
By Jim Hoft
Published July 12, 2021 at 7:30am

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...legal-fees-go/

Take this one to the bank: The RNC will work with Democrats in 2022:

The conspiracy, and the conspirators, that stole the elections in 2020 are ready, willing, and positioned to do it again in 2022.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...88#post4319388