Members banned from this thread: domer76 and CharacterAssassin


Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
Results 181 to 194 of 194

Thread: What Would Happen if the Feds Attempted Forcible Confiscation of Firearms? Speculate.

  1. #181 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    279
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 46 Times in 38 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 17 Times in 17 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    This day will never happen; at least in our lifetimes. For this to happen, a majority of the country would have to become as stupid as the left has become. Then, they would have to start winning elections in a HUGE way.

    Which isn't too far in the future. Hispanics will be the majority inside the next 30 years and they don't vote for republicans. I'd say in half that time republicans won't be winning any national elections.

  2. #182 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ventura CA
    Posts
    64,125
    Thanks
    74,440
    Thanked 13,228 Times in 11,244 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 2,863 Times in 2,605 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Port Tack View Post
    Which isn't too far in the future.
    That the majority of the country becomes as stupid as the left? DUMB.

    Quote Originally Posted by Port Tack View Post
    Hispanics will be the majority inside the next 30 years and they don't vote for republicans.
    Hispanics don't vote Republican?? LINK?

    Quote Originally Posted by Port Tack View Post
    I'd say in half that time republicans won't be winning any national elections.
    I'd say that you seldom get much of anything right.
    Page 173 V I: Ultimately, the investigation did not establish that the Campaign coordinated or conspired with the Russian government in its election-interference activities.


    Eric Holder: “I’m still enjoying what I’m doing, there’s still work to be done,” I’m still the President’s wing-man, so I’m there with my boy.”

  3. #183 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    15,850
    Thanks
    2,167
    Thanked 6,886 Times in 4,758 Posts
    Groans
    88
    Groaned 1,118 Times in 1,039 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    What a canard. I’ve been alive 365 time 56. Guess what I could do every fucking day all day long everywhere I’ve ever lived. Buy a brand new fucking gun at 30 stores. Guess how many times anyone has ever come knocking for my gun? Zero


    Fuck off, fake news, fake issue.

  4. #184 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Des Moines
    Posts
    6,186
    Thanks
    2,331
    Thanked 1,289 Times in 1,054 Posts
    Groans
    520
    Groaned 405 Times in 391 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Penderyn View Post
    What is rational is the comparison between your murder rate and any other rich society. Yes, of course we'll ban knives if they are being used to do murder..
    Of course, doing nothing about the behavior. Your government is obsessed with controlling its subjects, while our citizens are obsessed with controlling their government. As for our murder rate, as I've said before, take less than a dozen gang-infested inner-cities out of the statistics and the U.S. is just about as safe as Canada and most Western European countries. Reforming our drug laws would go a long way to fixing that. That, plus focusing on gangs.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RINO is the term for that rare Republican who puts country above party.

    Right wing = lie, lie, and lie some more.


    "When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

    The definition of "racist" as "anyone who is white" is itself racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Powell
    It’s now ‘me the president’ instead of ‘we the people’

  5. The Following User Groans At rjhenn For This Awful Post:

    Gonzomin (09-20-2019)

  6. #185 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Des Moines
    Posts
    6,186
    Thanks
    2,331
    Thanked 1,289 Times in 1,054 Posts
    Groans
    520
    Groaned 405 Times in 391 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Penderyn View Post
    All the more reason to stop making propaganda for murder.
    Given the geographical distribution of homicide here, it's clear that guns are not the problem.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RINO is the term for that rare Republican who puts country above party.

    Right wing = lie, lie, and lie some more.


    "When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

    The definition of "racist" as "anyone who is white" is itself racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Powell
    It’s now ‘me the president’ instead of ‘we the people’

  7. #186 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    4,275
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 1,792 Times in 1,288 Posts
    Groans
    601
    Groaned 627 Times in 574 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rjhenn View Post
    Given the geographical distribution of homicide here, it's clear that guns are not the problem.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    It is guns. The twice a week mass killings are great examples of why guns are the problem. The kids shooting themselves with their father's guns requires a gun. People committing suicide is almost always done with guns. Yeah, it is guns that are the problem.

  8. #187 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Living in rural America "clinging to my God and Guns"
    Posts
    10,932
    Thanks
    1,218
    Thanked 6,787 Times in 4,988 Posts
    Groans
    24
    Groaned 174 Times in 166 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    It is guns. The twice a week mass killings are great examples of why guns are the problem. The kids shooting themselves with their father's guns requires a gun. People committing suicide is almost always done with guns. Yeah, it is guns that are the problem.
    Why wasn't this a problem 30-40 yrs. ago when guns were easier to get?
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

  9. #188 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Cymru/ Wails
    Posts
    777
    Thanks
    243
    Thanked 244 Times in 179 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 295 Times in 269 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rjhenn View Post
    Of course, doing nothing about the behavior. Your government is obsessed with controlling its subjects, while our citizens are obsessed with controlling their government. As for our murder rate, as I've said before, take less than a dozen gang-infested inner-cities out of the statistics and the U.S. is just about as safe as Canada and most Western European countries. Reforming our drug laws would go a long way to fixing that. That, plus focusing on gangs.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    What we need to do about the behaviour is get rid of the tories, obviously. Nobody else seems to think you have special cities, whereas you do have special gun laws. Reforming the drug nonsense would doubtless help though.

  10. #189 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Cymru/ Wails
    Posts
    777
    Thanks
    243
    Thanked 244 Times in 179 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 295 Times in 269 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Why wasn't this a problem 30-40 yrs. ago when guns were easier to get?
    Had the NRA turned into a bully-organisation at that time? There is a great deal in the general culture to encourage murder, but those people's control over 'your' representatives seems to be the key.

  11. #190 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Des Moines
    Posts
    6,186
    Thanks
    2,331
    Thanked 1,289 Times in 1,054 Posts
    Groans
    520
    Groaned 405 Times in 391 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    It is guns. The twice a week mass killings are great examples of why guns are the problem. The kids shooting themselves with their father's guns requires a gun. People committing suicide is almost always done with guns. Yeah, it is guns that are the problem.
    Those "mass killings" are a result of motivations that have nothing to do with guns. Kids shooting themselves with their father's guns is a result of a lack of gun safety education. Japan has almost no guns, but has a suicide rate that, until recently, exceeded our combined homicide and suicide rates.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RINO is the term for that rare Republican who puts country above party.

    Right wing = lie, lie, and lie some more.


    "When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

    The definition of "racist" as "anyone who is white" is itself racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Powell
    It’s now ‘me the president’ instead of ‘we the people’

  12. #191 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Des Moines
    Posts
    6,186
    Thanks
    2,331
    Thanked 1,289 Times in 1,054 Posts
    Groans
    520
    Groaned 405 Times in 391 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Penderyn View Post
    What we need to do about the behaviour is get rid of the tories, obviously. Nobody else seems to think you have special cities, whereas you do have special gun laws. Reforming the drug nonsense would doubtless help though.
    Murders in US very concentrated: 54% of US counties in 2014 had zero murders, 2% of counties have 51% of the murders

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RINO is the term for that rare Republican who puts country above party.

    Right wing = lie, lie, and lie some more.


    "When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

    The definition of "racist" as "anyone who is white" is itself racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Powell
    It’s now ‘me the president’ instead of ‘we the people’

  13. #192 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    71,573
    Thanks
    12,492
    Thanked 12,942 Times in 10,901 Posts
    Groans
    13,842
    Groaned 1,657 Times in 1,605 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimmymccready View Post
    With the right wing politically motivated mcmorons in the tank for Trump, all Biden has to do is stay the course.
    All those new voters coming across the borer and heading for FL, WI, MI, and PA will make the GOP effort worthless.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmymccready View Post
    The twenty thousand illegals deported this year on the ICE raids will be about 2% of all them here now and not counting those coming across the border, and heading for FL, WI, MI, and PA. Trump does not stand a chance.

  14. #193 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Living in rural America "clinging to my God and Guns"
    Posts
    10,932
    Thanks
    1,218
    Thanked 6,787 Times in 4,988 Posts
    Groans
    24
    Groaned 174 Times in 166 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Penderyn View Post
    Had the NRA turned into a bully-organisation at that time? There is a great deal in the general culture to encourage murder, but those people's control over 'your' representatives seems to be the key.
    It's the NRA's fault? "Bully-organisation"? What makes you say that? Who do we bully?
    "Great deal in the general culture to encourage murder"? Are you trying to say the NRA encourages murder? What is "general culture"?

    You know nothing about the NRA, stupid foreigner. We've been around for a long time promoting safe and proficient use of firearms.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

  15. #194 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Cymru/ Wails
    Posts
    777
    Thanks
    243
    Thanked 244 Times in 179 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 295 Times in 269 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    It's the NRA's fault? "Bully-organisation"? What makes you say that? Who do we bully?
    "Great deal in the general culture to encourage murder"? Are you trying to say the NRA encourages murder? What is "general culture"?

    You know nothing about the NRA, stupid foreigner. We've been around for a long time promoting safe and proficient use of firearms.
    As you know, you've got almost all American politicians kissing your arses. General culture includes all the films in which the bang-bangs just quietly switch people off without consequences, the desperate competitiveness which keeps you all boasting, boasting, boasting, and, of course, the persuasive racism, which is why you got into the bang-bangs in the first place. Obviously it's a deeply criminal culture run by gangs like the Zionist one (names escaped) and the bang-bang merchants. You are very proficient at killing children, certainly.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-05-2019, 08:48 AM
  2. Replies: 69
    Last Post: 08-14-2018, 03:52 PM
  3. Speculate who the Person of the Year by Time will be
    By Craig234 in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-02-2017, 01:51 AM
  4. Gun confiscation by police
    By Guns Guns Guns in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-30-2011, 01:40 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •