Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 21 of 21

Thread: Sure you want Medicare for all ?

  1. #16 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    In my house
    Posts
    9,770
    Thanks
    1,049
    Thanked 2,838 Times in 2,240 Posts
    Groans
    3
    Groaned 242 Times in 229 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    at least everyone except Biden agrees that Obamacare sucks......
    Take that BO !
    Just because you don't understand it does not make it bad. Celticguy

  2. #17 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    4,275
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 1,792 Times in 1,288 Posts
    Groans
    601
    Groaned 627 Times in 574 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Celticguy View Post
    No. Medicare is a bad starting point as its the source of the problem.
    The conventional health service is the problem, too. Doctors are guilty of looting as the opioid epidemic has made perfectly clear. These were not Medicare doctors who set up pill mills to make bigger bucks. Medicare was looted for mega millions by a Florida insurance company. They were fined mega millions for it. Their chief exec was rewarded with winning the governorship and is now senator thief.
    There is nothing special about Medicare fraud. It is actually better than the rest of healthcare.

  3. #18 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    In my house
    Posts
    9,770
    Thanks
    1,049
    Thanked 2,838 Times in 2,240 Posts
    Groans
    3
    Groaned 242 Times in 229 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    The conventional health service is the problem, too. Doctors are guilty of looting as the opioid epidemic has made perfectly clear. These were not Medicare doctors who set up pill mills to make bigger bucks. Medicare was looted for mega millions by a Florida insurance company. They were fined mega millions for it. Their chief exec was rewarded with winning the governorship and is now senator thief.
    There is nothing special about Medicare fraud. It is actually better than the rest of healthcare.
    Commercial carriers do a far better job of managing fraud because they have to. Medicare doesnt have to so they dont.
    Just because you don't understand it does not make it bad. Celticguy

  4. #19 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    4,275
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 1,792 Times in 1,288 Posts
    Groans
    601
    Groaned 627 Times in 574 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Celticguy View Post
    Commercial carriers do a far better job of managing fraud because they have to. Medicare doesnt have to so they dont.
    Commercial carriers? You mean insurance companies? They add nothing but cost and complications. Their prices and copays go up well past inflation again and again. They sit between you and your medical procedures, fighting against the customer's health interests to make more profits. They are a huge waste and should be eliminated.

  5. #20 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    80,852
    Thanks
    4,160
    Thanked 20,081 Times in 16,435 Posts
    Groans
    1,957
    Groaned 2,090 Times in 1,987 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    Commercial carriers? You mean insurance companies? They add nothing but cost and complications. Their prices and copays go up well past inflation again and again. They sit between you and your medical procedures, fighting against the customer's health interests to make more profits. They are a huge waste and should be eliminated.
    the same is true of grocery stores........they get between us and the farmers......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

  6. #21 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    In my house
    Posts
    9,770
    Thanks
    1,049
    Thanked 2,838 Times in 2,240 Posts
    Groans
    3
    Groaned 242 Times in 229 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    Commercial carriers? You mean insurance companies? They add nothing but cost and complications. Their prices and copays go up well past inflation again and again. They sit between you and your medical procedures, fighting against the customer's health interests to make more profits. They are a huge waste and should be eliminated.
    They make practitioners abide by the contracts.
    You may not agree with the contract but its what git agreed to and represents the fraud Medicare does nothing to stop.
    Just because you don't understand it does not make it bad. Celticguy

Similar Threads

  1. Medicare D: When BU$HCO "Broke" Medicare!!
    By Mr. Shaman in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-02-2016, 04:50 AM
  2. Medicare for all huh?
    By I Love America in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-16-2013, 07:59 AM
  3. ??? Medicare ???
    By NOVA in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-14-2012, 03:54 PM
  4. Will Medicare be there when you need it?
    By Cancel8 in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-06-2011, 10:41 PM
  5. Medicare
    By Cancel5 in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-12-2009, 06:34 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •