Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sirthinksalot View Post
    You really believe that?
    Wow, you're dense.
    BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    What are you going to do Mr. BIG GUNS- Mr. Big Panties?

Do you actually think your guns are going to protect you from the POLICE- should it come down to that?

The Police are well equipped and staffed to address people like you who think- just because they have a loaded gun in their hands- they are above the law, and therefore willing to point their weapons at a law official!

And you call me dense?

Hell is full of idiots like you!

And Hell has plenty of vacancies for idiots like you! BLAHAHAHAHAHA!
    Last edited by Adolf_Twitler; 09-13-2019 at 12:41 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Adolf_Twitler For This Post:

domer76 (09-13-2019)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,245 Times in 2,336 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 162 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    I have a Walther P22 and a Ruger Ranch rifle

what does any that have to do with a TX state rep threatening Beto with his AR?
    Oh, that's priceless! What caliber is your Ranch rifle? 5.56mm? Same as the AR! Both semi-auto! Virtually the same rifle! You might as well box that puppy up and send it bobby francis right now
    “The Communist party must control the guns.”
    ― Mao Tse-tung

“Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything.”-Generally attributed to Uncle Joe Stalin

“Everything under heaven is in utter choas; the situation is excellent.”
    ― mao tse-tung

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Callinectes For This Post:

Truth Detector (09-13-2019)

5. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,986 Times in 2,762 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 178 Times in 173 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post
    What are you going to do Mr. BIG GUNS?

Do you actually think your guns are going to protect you from the POLICE- should it come down to that?

The Police are well equipped and staffed to address people like you who think- just because they have a loaded gun in their hands- they are above the law, and therefore willing to point their weapons at a law official!

And you call me dense?

Yes, you are quite dense. I don't advocate violence against the police, and I've never even mentioned whether or not I own any firearms. You are dense if you believe most police would comply with such an order if it was given.

I can guarantee you two things, Twit.

First, if federal confiscation laws were passed, MANY states and municipalities would pass their own laws forbidding their LEOs from complying with the unconstitutional federal law.

Secondly, MANY otherwise law abiding citizens would resist, some violently. Police would become targets, and after enough of them were ambushed, MANY would realize it's too dangerous of a job to keep.

Let me be clear. I DON'T ADVOCATE for that, but IT WOULD happen.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sirthinksalot For This Post:

7. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

[B][I]
    “My AR is ready for you Robert Francis”]
    Huh? they told us guns don't kill people.

8. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,072 Times in 7,504 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,103 Times in 1,048 Posts

I don't advocate the confiscation (or even the registration) of sporting and self protection arms, but I absolutely do advocate the confiscation of assault weapons.

Sirthinksalot thinks law enforcement would be intimidated? Wait until a few resistors are stripped of all of their money and property for not complying.
    It's the gun nuts who'll be quickly intimidated.

9. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Sirthinksalot View Post
    Yes, you are quite dense. I don't advocate violence against the police, and I've never even mentioned whether or not I own any firearms. You are dense if you believe most police would comply with such an order if it was given.

I can guarantee you two things, Twit.

First, if federal confiscation laws were passed, MANY states and municipalities would pass their own laws forbidding their LEOs from complying with the unconstitutional federal law.

Secondly, MANY otherwise law abiding citizens would resist, some violently. Police would become targets, and after enough of them were ambushed, MANY would realize it's too dangerous of a job to keep.

Let me be clear. I DON'T ADVOCATE for that, but IT WOULD happen.
    Dude! You are getting too worked up getting your panties up in your asscrack over the gun debate.

AR type weapons were already banned in the United States for several years. Machine guns are still banned. And even the reddest states like my very own, have capacity laws that even limit the amount of shotgun shells you may load in your shotgun, and so therefore they are sold PLUGGED to keep you from trying to circumvent the capacity law.

These laws do not violate the Constitution.

The Constitution itself quotes a "WELL REGULATED MILITIA" and lawmakers determine how to regulate the Militia through legislation!

You may vote for politicians that will legislate for Gun-Toting- but, others will vote for more regulations, and that looks like what is going to be the case in 2020!

But, just don't be surprised when you learn that more people will be voting this time for more gun regulation!

10. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,986 Times in 2,762 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 178 Times in 173 Posts

Dude! You are getting too worked up getting your panties up in your asscrack over the gun debate.

AR type weapons were already banned in the United States for several years. Machine guns are still banned. And even the reddest states like my very own, have capacity laws that even limit the amount of shotgun shells you may load in your shotgun, and so therefore they are sold PLUGGED to keep you from trying to circumvent the capacity law.

These laws do not violate the Constitution.

The Constitution itself quotes a "WELL REGULATED MILITIA" and lawmakers determine how to regulate the Militia through legislation!

You may vote for politicians that will legislate for Gun-Toting- but, others will vote for more regulations, and that looks like what is going to be the case in 2020!

But, just don't be surprised when you learn that more people will be voting this time for more gun regulation!
    Just FYI, the assault rifle ban you're referring to, banned manufacture and sale of certain firearms. THERE WAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT CONFISCATION.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sirthinksalot For This Post:

12. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

I have a Walther P22 and a Ruger Ranch rifle

what does any that have to do with a TX state rep threatening Beto with his AR?
    You're a liar. You're an anti-gun leftist and if you did own them, you are a hypocrite. You should be red flagged. You are mentally retarded as evidenced by your lunatic rants on this forum.

PS. Your Ruger ranch rifle is no different than an AR-15. Destroy it before it hurts someone.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

Callinectes (09-13-2019)

14. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

If the Police have a legal order to disarm you of illegal weapons of any kind, they will come and disarm you.
    Then we have become a police state like any other third world shit hole. This is why Democrats are going to lose badly in the 2020 race.

This how the Fascists and Communists operate. First declare weapons illegal; then legally come in and confiscate them and imprison anyone who does not comply. Moron. You really are too stupid for words.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

Callinectes (09-13-2019)

16. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

What are you going to do Mr. BIG GUNS- Mr. Big Panties?

And you call me dense?

Translation of this morons posts:

17. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    I don't advocate the confiscation (or even the registration) of sporting and self protection arms, but I absolutely do advocate the confiscation of assault weapons.

18. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,634 Times in 10,060 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,101 Times in 1,013 Posts

If the Police have a legal order to disarm you of illegal weapons of any kind, they will come and disarm you.

You seem to have a false sense of security that your guns are going to protect you from the police, or that your having guns are going to allow you to break the law.
    LOL ... but u do not support ice coming to get people with "legal" deportation orders in hand...people who are breaking the law ...fucking IDIOT

You know a "legal order" to remove an illegal, u just fine with blue cites shielding them or the illegal not going to door etc to avoid the LEGAL ORDER

Yup... Fuck ICE and their "legal order"...right?
    Last edited by volsrock; 09-13-2019 at 02:05 PM.

19. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

BETO was willing to say that he was in favor of making AR type Military weapons that are designed to kill human beings on Battlefields as illegal.

I am not certain off hand, to say I heard the word "confiscation" used in either the question or the answer.

Now I know that people are going to take all this out of context and use BETO's remarks in the debate, and use his remarks to create some new Fake News Mantra and now start saying that the "Democrats want to confiscate our guns"!

Personally, I do not think that is what he said.

Even if the AR types or AK types of guns are found to be illegal through any kind of new legislation, I doubt seriously, if Congress would ever vote for any kind of a confiscation of those that are already sold to the public. Not even by a totally Democrat controlled Congress.

What legislation would do is ban the sale of the banned weapons to the public.

Not much could be done legislatively to disarm people who already own them, and I do not think that that is even the intention of the legislation that would ban them from future sales.

Legislation could ban you from taking your banned weapons off of your own property- or selling them.

Usually these kind of legislative changes come with Grandfather Clauses!

20. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    LOL ... but u dont support ice coming to get people with legal deportation orders ...who also are breaking the law ...fucking IDIOT

You know a "legal order" to to remove an illegal, u just fine with blue cites shielding them or them not going to door etc to avoid the LEGAL ORDER
    Calm down grasshopper! I have said nothing of the kind!

I'll speak for myself!

Thank You!

21. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Translation of this morons posts:

Thanks for posting an example of someone who thought he was above the law, and thought his mighty weapons were going to defend him in the end- AND WHO IS NOW IN HELL!

Loving every minute of the debate while watching you gun-smoochers sharting your britches while making fools of yourself.

Gun regulation is coming, so you better get used to it!

Happiness is warm gun regulations MAMA!

BANG BANG SHOOT SHOOT! BLAHAHAHAHAHA!