Thread: Biden's strong performance at third Dem debate

1. #121 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TTQ64 View Post
    The difference is I would still vote for a dem you wouldn’t.

We don’t like the candidates for difference reason.

I don’t want them to bow down to racist, you do.

Please don’t make it seem as if we’re on the same page.
    Why would I want to look like I was on the same page as you???

SO after all your speeches you will still vote for evil Biden.....

You believe in your party, I don't.. They take more money than the gop from corps & the rich..

You think they are your friend & I don't....... They are the friend of the rich..

The forefathers disagreed & worked together on what they agreed upon, nothing wrong w/ that..

& I have read the art of war, & you obviously haven't...
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

2. #122 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

WTF are you talking about?

These mofo are catering to and begging for votes from the 52% of white women who voted for dump. Fuck them they will never for a dem.

Everyone on that stage wants to compromise with white racism.

Safe white joe Biden included.

But ANYTHING is better than republicans I won’t waste my vote on anyone but a DEMOCRATS

I don’t hate everyone I hate racist whites and those who support and cover for them
    Which in your opinion is everyone born white..... No secret about that...

What is also now crystal clear is the extent of your vile hypocrisy...........

You criticize others, aka whites, for supporting the Biden types that work w/ everyone, including racist & you are willing to vote for the guy that did this evil 40 years ago.....
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

3. #123 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,733 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 707 Times in 647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Which in your opinion is everyone born white..... No secret about that...

What is also now crystal clear is the extent of your vile hypocrisy...........

You criticize others, aka whites, for supporting the Biden types that work w/ everyone, including racist & you are willing to vote for the guy that did this evil 40 years ago.....
    Your post shows you think Blacks are stupid when in fact it is you.

If you don’t know the difference between the parties and what they stand for and the actions of them both, then it’s you with the issues.

Biden did and has done what what the majority of white America wanted.

It’s because of the majority, some dems have to sigh onto hate.

Not all dems agree with Biden or what some dems have done. Dems are trying to move forward but we need to get the old republican like moderates and blue dogs out of the party.

4. #124 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Your post shows you think Blacks are stupid when in fact it is you.

If you don’t know the difference between the parties and what they stand for and the actions of them both, then it’s you with the issues.

Biden did and has done what what the majority of white America wanted.

It’s because of the majority, some dems have to sigh onto hate.

Not all dems agree with Biden or what some dems have done. Dems are trying to move forward but we need to get the old republican like moderates and blue dogs out of the party.
    Believe whatever makes you feel better about yourself-it is all about you, your choices, no one elses...

I know my history, sadly you don't.....

Whatever Biden did, & why is irrelevant as you are voting for him regardless, so you can save that for someone else..

Yes, you want to purge the party of those that don't think like you, as only you & those that think like you are right to be there.....

You enjoy your democrat day & good luck to your Raiders..........

5. #125 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post

I have ignored you Republicans for years that have called Medicare and Social Security "Social" welfare programs- since I began paying for my SS at the age of 15 years of age, while you Republicans have threatened to end the Medicare system all of my lifetime. Which BTW- is the reason why I totally vote only Democrat, and have voted that way since the 70's because of the continual threat by the Republicans to end Social Security and Medicare. Keeps me voting Democrat!
    so you are saying that the demmycrats lies about Republicans planning to end Medicare actually work on stupid people.......interesting.......just out of curiosity, did you notice that all those years when the Republicans controlled Congress, no one ever tried to end either SS or Medicare?........
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

6. #126 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Was waiting around last night for someone (D) to post one & take a victory lap but, huh..........
    yes.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

7. #127 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

8. #128 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    Makes rightys less pissy.
    Illogical.

9. #129 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Threedee View Post
    Some of the worst water quality seems to be in progressive places, like LA.
    I just looked @ several charts & lists & I didn't see LA listed??

10. #130 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

11. #131 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,406 Times in 10,036 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Conservatives set low bars because they struggle to reach them.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

12. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

Phantasmal (09-16-2019)

13. #132 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Well, don't drink the water down there.
    lol, Many places in Calif are on the list, mostly for using ground water tainted w/ farm runoff..

LA gets most of it's water directly stolen from the Sierra & Eastern Sierra & from the Colorado..

When I lived in New Orleans they said the water was drank 10 times before it got there... If you saw it & had to drink it you wouldn't find it very funny..

It actually had a yellowish tinge to it & you could see particles floating in it no matter how long you ran the faucet... Prob why we drank coffee all day..

14. #133 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

lol, Many places in Calif are on the list, mostly for using ground water tainted w/ farm runoff..

LA gets most of it's water directly stolen from the Sierra & Eastern Sierra & from the Colorado..

When I lived in New Orleans they said the water was drank 10 times before it got there... If you saw it & had to drink it you wouldn't find it very funny..

It actually had a yellowish tinge to it & you could see particles floating in it no matter how long you ran the faucet... Prob why we drank coffee all day..
    I spent a few months in Biloxi.

15. #134 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I spent a few months in Biloxi.
    In the summer??

I went there several times to the beach, although it isn't much & it wasn't clean... I would imagine water there as being hella nasty........

Where I am we have well water, two wells one deeper & both taste terrible almost everyone goes bottle water.. A few miles north in Sacraemento everyone has river water, either the Sacramento river or the American river.....

Taste like designer water compared to ours.......

16. #135 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

In the summer??

I went there several times to the beach, although it isn't much & it wasn't clean... I would imagine water there as being hella nasty........

Where I am we have well water, two wells one deeper & both taste terrible almost everyone goes bottle water.. A few miles north in Sacraemento everyone has river water, either the Sacramento river or the American river.....

Taste like designer water compared to ours.......
    No, I was there in the winter of 2004-2005, from Nov 8th through Jan 26th. It was where I attended Air Force tech school (Keesler), and I got to take leave for nine days around Christmas, when school was closed. Perfect time to be there, because I avoided the nasty summer, and Biloxi experienced an unusually cold winter, which was fine with me. I left about six months before Katrina struck.

My local PNW water has always been good. That said, I do have a Culligan water machine.