1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    OK. Thanks. I was at a loss there.
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,235 Times in 10,345 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,490 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Blog Entries

the vaping issues reported in the news are from unregulated states with black markets. no such issues have been found at legal, lab tested recreational dispensaries. That said, as someone else mentioned in this thread, while I do vape, I vape actual herb.. flower..., not concentrates. (not mainly). There are no chemicals on my weed it is lab tested and super fire. suck one.

---

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Grind’s got you beat by miles. He is very intelligent.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to BRUTALITOPS For This Post:

Jack (09-11-2019)

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    ??What does that have to do w/ vaping??

PPl are dying from Vaping... I thought you were going to suggest he make a rule for an auto suspension of 5 days for any caught Vaping while posting on JPP.... ...lol
    No. Once again, you are wrong Bill. I was watching TV, and all the Cool Kids were Vaping. Deep inhales, lengthy exhales, lots of smoke. Then ... I remembered Grind. He talked about Vaping, getting stoned, ... it all sounded very cool and hip. But, in the next moment, the TV switched to this guy hooked up to a bunch of tubes in a Hospital Bed. And it started talking about how Vaping and these weird lung diseases were related. "Gees", I said to myself, "Grind could end up just like that guy there". A light bulb went off in my brain, and I said "I should alert the JPP Forum Membership about this". You know, just in case.

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by chocolate OG View Post
    the vaping issues reported in the news are from unregulated states with black markets. no such issues have been found at legal, lab tested recreational dispensaries. That said, as someone else mentioned in this thread, while I do vape, I vape actual herb.. flower..., not concentrates. (not mainly). There are no chemicals on my weed it is lab tested and super fire. suck one.
    Never hurts to have a Plan B.
    (I was thinking of conducting a Poll)

6. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

No. Once again, you are wrong Bill. I was watching TV, and all the Cool Kids were Vaping. Deep inhales, lengthy exhales, lots of smoke. Then ... I remembered Grind. He talked about Vaping, getting stoned, ... it all sounded very cool and hip. But, in the next moment, the TV switched to this guy hooked up to a bunch of tubes in a Hospital Bed. And it started talking about how Vaping and these weird lung diseases were related. "Gees", I said to myself, "Grind could end up just like that guy there". A light bulb went off in my brain, and I said "I should alert the JPP Forum Membership about this". You know, just in case.
    What am I wrong about jack??

I was joking about your crazy thread...........
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

7. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

What am I wrong about jack??

I was joking about your crazy thread...........
    Bill: "I thought you were going to suggest he make a rule for an auto suspension of 5 days for any caught Vaping while posting on JPP.... ...lol"
    Jack: You thought wrong Bill. I was not suggesting that.

Bill: "I was joking about your crazy thread..."
    Jack: I thought Grind would like it.

8. #22 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,512 Times in 16,974 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Jack, use some observation skills (if you have them). Look at the size of the "cloud" exhaled by these "vapers" compared to the "cloud" exhaled by cigarette smokers. Those vape clouds are much larger, especially from those hand-held vape tanks. I noticed the difference and I wonder how some of them don't choke to death.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

Jack (09-12-2019)

10. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Jack, use some observation skills (if you have them). Look at the size of the "cloud" exhaled by these "vapers" compared to the "cloud" exhaled by cigarette smokers. Those vape clouds are much larger, especially from those hand-held vape tanks. I noticed the difference and I wonder how some of them don't choke to death.
    Yes, I have seen it many times, driving down the road looks like the car is on fire-one person in there hitting on it.......
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

11. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,628 Times in 21,489 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,632 Times in 5,140 Posts
    Blog Entries

When vapes are illegal, only criminals will have vapes.”

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

12. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,786 Times in 32,152 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Yes, I have seen it many times, driving down the road looks like the car is on fire-one person in there hitting on it.......
    agreed......I was once in a vape shop buying something and there was a fog between the front door and the counter.......I mentioned to the (post high school) youths who were having a contest over who's mod was producing the most vapor that the purpose of putting nicotine in the liquid was to get it into your lungs, not into the air........
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

13. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

14. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Never hurts to have a Plan B.
    (I was thinking of conducting a Poll)

15. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Bill: "I thought you were going to suggest he make a rule for an auto suspension of 5 days for any caught Vaping while posting on JPP.... ...lol"
    Jack: You thought wrong Bill. I was not suggesting that.

Bill: "I was joking about your crazy thread..."
    Jack: I thought Grind would like it.

16. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    agreed......I was once in a vape shop buying something and there was a fog between the front door and the counter.......I mentioned to the (post high school) youths who were having a contest over who's mod was producing the most vapor that the purpose of putting nicotine in the liquid was to get it into your lungs, not into the air........
    Sad that they are so young & naive, as was I & millions of others..

They will live forever & have little fear of the consequences, & when they do, it may be to late.....

Addicted to a chemical that does not even give you a buzz...

17. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,440 Times in 2,013 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 611 Times in 582 Posts

It's obvious Mason will be the next moderator
    Tie Your 'roo down Mate