Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: As we remember 9/11, let us thank President Obama for killing the mastermind

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,335 Times in 22,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

Obama admin. burned CIA asset who pinpointed bin Laden's Pakistani lair

Reports that the CIA in 2016 decided to extract a Kremlin agent out of Russia came after the Obama administration lost another key spy years earlier and badly misjudged the loyalties of an al Qaeda informant.

In 2011, after the raid that killed Osama bin Laden, Pakistan authorities quickly hunted down and jailed a Pakistani physician, Shakeel Afridi. At great risk, he had helped the CIA pin point the al Qaeda leader’s exact whereabouts in a compound in Abbottabad.

The CIA failed to exfiltrate him fast enough. He remains imprisoned today, eight years after the May 2 SEAL Team 6 raid. Some Republicans suggested a leak-happy administration betrayed him; the CIA flatly denied.

But there were excessive press leaks, complained former Defense Secretary Robert Gates.

Then-Vice President Joe Biden the next day identified the raiders as SEALs, after President Barack Obama refrained from doing so in a speech to the nation.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,335 Times in 22,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Getin the ring View Post
    and there we have it

you really are brain dead.
    You have about as much knowledge of real world events as a third grader, I'm surprised you can type
    Spot on!
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,174 Times in 5,911 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 593 Times in 557 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog View Post
    And then outing Seal Team Six and getting a bunch of them killed.

And devaluing any time sensitive intel found, by making its discovery immediately public.
    Why do you hate America, BigDogovich? Oh yeah, it's because you're a Putin dick sucker. That's why nobody on this forum takes anything you say seriously.
    You even have to register multiple accounts to make people think there are others who agree with you. What a pathetic piece of excrement you are.

Republican Congressman Ken Buck:
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    The Seals and the CIA were instrumental in killing Osama.

Obama just got out of the way.

“Obama tracked him down”

Lol...double lol
    How Red that is. Obama was involved all the way. He had to OK the attack and the investigating where he was. Bush gave up.

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 41 Times in 39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Getin the ring View Post
    and there we have it

you really are brain dead.
    You have about as much knowledge of real world events as a third grader, I'm surprised you can type
    Completely bypassed the other Bush & Ollie North's Al Qaeda business funding to fight the Russians even third world graders would acknowledge in events leading up to 9/11 as if whitewashing it in this day & age is way too dang lily brilliant.

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by saltydancin View Post
    Completely bypassed the other Bush & Ollie North's Al Qaeda business funding to fight the Russians even third world graders would acknowledge in events leading up to 9/11 as if whitewashing it in this day & age is way too dang lily brilliant.
    Funny how Getin the ring whines about third graders yet he can't even put together a grammatically correct sentence.

No wonder he sucks Trump's dick so passionately. He's one of Trump's "Poorly Educated".

lol double lol

“We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 41 Times in 39 Posts

[QUOTE=DonaldvoTrumpovich;3257476]Funny how Getin the ring whines about third graders yet he can't even put together a grammatically correct sentence.
    No wonder he sucks Trump's dick so passionately. He's one of Trump's "Poorly Educated".
    lol double lol

Posted this on another thread too:
    How many more suicidal super ego homicidal master race master plan acolytes need to be certified Islamophobia Christiananality pedophilia national religion from Rehnquist's immaculate drug conceptions; as for the Bicentennial Nazington's Fuhrer's Brainwashing Inquisition, after stealing & burning a photocopy of a receipt from the National Archives for US Constitutions which were in all probability stolen & burned listing dates they were replaced over 23 times dictating "no one steals & burns US Constitutions in this country" & then some 25 years later that supreme swastika up Uranus court immaculate drug conception for Arab "death to the infidels" fabled flying carpet terrorists who Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate cops & others obviously couldn't be bothered with Arab threats against POTUS chose to practice lynching enforcement in that Mengele baptize thine eyes by urinations defamations prior to exterminations of a retired US Army Veteran while dictating those Arabs, much to our surprise were actually Al Qaeda "death to the infidels" instead of Arab; as if threats against POTUS were an illusion before 9/11.

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DonaldvoTrumpovich View Post
    behind 9/11 - Osama Bin Laden. President Obama did what Bush Jr. wouldn't and didn't do.

Thank you President Obama for fulfilling your promise and finding and killing the #1 terrorist in the world and the architect of 9/11.

Funny how you give credit to someone that did nothing. Typical ass kissing leftists.

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    How Red that is. Obama was involved all the way. He had to OK the attack and the investigating where he was. Bush gave up.
    Obama did nothing yet you pucker to his black asshole. Keep kissing it boy and remember what you're kissing.

10. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Republicans can't celebrate that, they are racists who hate America. If Obama accepted Japan's surrender ending WWII
    they'd root for Hiro Hito

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Micawber For This Post:

Joe Capitalist (09-19-2019), reagansghost (09-19-2019)

12. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

President Cheney stopped the hunt for Osama in 2006

13. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    Republicans can't celebrate that, they are racists who hate America. If Obama accepted Japan's surrender ending WWII
    Those Trump dick suckers continue to claim President Obama had nothing to do with the killing of Bin Laden.

How sad that they're so delusional, they refuse to accept the truth. All they have to do is watch the video below.
    But they won't because they're content in living in their little Fantasy Island world sucking Trump's dick constantly.

President Obama: "We will kill Bin Laden. We will crush Al Quaeda. That has to be our number one priority."

Thank you President Obama for killing the biggest terrorist in the world and the architect of 9/11.
    You are a great American President.

Last edited by Joe Capitalist; 09-19-2019 at 09:12 AM.

14. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    If Obama had actually done something related to bin Laden, he would be given credit.

15. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

President Obama: "We will kill Bin Laden. We will crush Al Quaeda. That has to be our number one priority."

16. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by DonaldvoTrumpovich View Post

I thought his #1 priority was healthcare. Couldn't the boy ever make up his mind?

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/health/...hpreview_06-08