Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A Day Of Change. Sept 11th, 2001, Has Permanently Changed Our Nation.

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 41 Times in 39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Threedee View Post
    Islamic terrorism was a threat before America was even discovered.
    Who'd of guessed terrorism was Rehnquist's SCOTUS as once was an accident naming a Washington, D.C. born retired WW II US Army Vet who was a Pentagon staff sergeant to Ike as Islam, twice was a coincidence with a fabricated misnomer of an immaculate drug conception to whitewash Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate cops Mengele Angel of Death baptize thine eyes by urinations defamations prior to exterminations; as thrice was obviously Islamophobia Christiananality pedophilia conspiracy of thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament arsonists America will probably never discover.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by saltydancin View Post
    Who'd of guessed terrorism was Rehnquist's SCOTUS as once was an accident naming a Washington, D.C. born retired WW II US Army Vet who was a Pentagon staff sergeant to Ike as Islam, twice was a coincidence with a fabricated misnomer of an immaculate drug conception to whitewash Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate cops Mengele Angel of Death baptize thine eyes by urinations defamations prior to exterminations; as thrice was obviously Islamophobia Christiananality pedophilia conspiracy of thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament arsonists America will probably never discover.
    Oh, trust me, that immaculate drug conception is sure having an effect.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,108 Times in 3,183 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 137 Times in 133 Posts
    Blog Entries

Please continue to interpret saltydancin's posts for me. As far as I know, you are the only person who can do it.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Controlled Opposition For This Post:

Minister of Truth (09-16-2019), PoliTalker (09-16-2019)

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Propaganda of Rehnquist's SCOTUS fabricated misnomer standing for Arab "death to the infidels" which threatened POTUS who, according to those Federal Lynching KKK churchstate cops that baptize thine eyes by urinations in that Mengele Angel of Death WWII Nazi concentration camp defamations prior to exterminations of a Washington, D.C. born WW II Pentagon staff sergeant to Eisenhower Freudian slip dictated the Arabs were in fact Al Qaeda "death to the infidels"; fabled flying carpet terrorists in this holy trinity preyer in dictating a retired US Army Vet was Islam, being the thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament arsonist Klues Klucks duh Klans idiots of the Islamidiotocracy Christiananality pedophilia business.

6. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello and welcome saltydancin,

Propaganda of Rehnquist's SCOTUS fabricated misnomer standing for Arab "death to the infidels" which threatened POTUS who, according to those Federal Lynching KKK churchstate cops that baptize thine eyes by urinations in that Mengele Angel of Death WWII Nazi concentration camp defamations prior to exterminations of a Washington, D.C. born WW II Pentagon staff sergeant to Eisenhower Freudian slip dictated the Arabs were in fact Al Qaeda "death to the infidels"; fabled flying carpet terrorists in this holy trinity preyer in dictating a retired US Army Vet was Islam, being the thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament arsonist Klues Klucks duh Klans idiots of the Islamidiotocracy Christiananality pedophilia business.
    I have yet to understand a single thing you've ever said. You make these really bad run-on sentences that seem to just ramble. Whatever point you're trying to make is lost. You would come across better if you try to make shorter, more concise sentences. Your posts come across like some kind of bot that is trying to generate search-engine tags.

5 tips to make constructing English sentences easy

I have really tried to understand what you are saying but I think I am about to give up.

You might end up being the first poster I ever place on Ignore simply for run-on sentences. So far, trying to read and understand your posts has been a waste of time.

Can you make more concise replies?
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

7. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Controlled Opposition View Post
    Please continue to interpret saltydancin's posts for me. As far as I know, you are the only person who can do it.
    Rehnquist's SCOTUS fabricated misnomer of an immaculate drug conception in addition to a fabricated misnomer of an immaculate Islam conception dictating a Washington, D.C. born retired US Army Vet is probably cause for a Mengele Angel of Death WW II concentration camp baptize thine eyes by urinations certainly has this national religion of Christiananality pedophilia a more perfect union Islamidiotocracy in "serve the Pope or die" .

8. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello and welcome saltydancin,

I have yet to understand a single thing you've ever said. You make these really bad run-on sentences that seem to just ramble. Whatever point you're trying to make is lost. You would come across better if you try to make shorter, more concise sentences. Your posts come across like some kind of bot that is trying to generate search-engine tags.

5 tips to make constructing English sentences easy

I have really tried to understand what you are saying but I think I am about to give up.
    You might end up being the first poster I ever place on Ignore simply for run-on sentences. So far, trying to read and understand your posts has been a waste of time.
    Can you make more concise replies?
    Yet another reincarnation of SCOTUS Rehnquist knowing fully well a retired US Army WW II Veteran who served at the Pentagon wasn't Islam as well as those Al Qaeda "death to the infidels" 9/11 business with Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate cops dictating Arab "death to the infidels" were Al Qaeda & worthy of their immaculate drug conception standing in "serve the Pope or die" for their second coming.

9. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

10. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Drugs.

For almost 20 years seems to be this Christian Nations SCOTUS national religion super egos standard answer since they're way too dang lily brilliant white to have admitted lynching enforcement in defense of their burning Bush's 9/11 Al Qaeda "death to the infidels" health care plan for the Islamidiotocracy master race.

11. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

For almost 20 years seems to be this Christian Nations SCOTUS national religion super egos standard answer since they're way too dang lily brilliant white to have admitted lynching enforcement in defense of their burning Bush's 9/11 Al Qaeda "death to the infidels" health care plan for the Islamidiotocracy master race.
    Druggity Drugs

12. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Druggity Drugs
    Still that "serve the Pope or die" 9/11 Catholic Church megalomaniacal drug invasion war as if it's internet Zyklon B for those holycosts.

13. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

14. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Goodbye saltydancin,

Yet another reincarnation of SCOTUS Rehnquist knowing fully well a retired US Army WW II Veteran who served at the Pentagon wasn't Islam as well as those Al Qaeda "death to the infidels" 9/11 business with Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate cops dictating Arab "death to the infidels" were Al Qaeda & worthy of their immaculate drug conception standing in "serve the Pope or die" for their second coming.
    OK, I can see it is a waste of time to try to make sense of anything you post. Welcome to my Ignore List.

Happy posting. Good luck on having any replies or conversations.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

15. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Blue meth, bitch!
    So after close to 20 years of SCOTUS Rehnquist's immaculate drug conceptions Reichquest with such an internet multitude of yet even more immaculate drug conceptions appears there were far more involved in the 9/11 conspiracy for a national religion than first admitted to.

16. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Goodbye saltydancin,

OK, I can see it is a waste of time to try to make sense of anything you post. Welcome to my Ignore List.
    Happy posting. Good luck on having any replies or conversations.
    How many more suicidal super ego homicidal master race master plan acolytes need to be certified Islamophobia Christiananality pedophilia national religion from Rehnquist's immaculate drug conceptions; as for the Bicentennial Nazington's Fuhrer's Brainwashing Inquisition, after stealing & burning a photocopy of a receipt from the National Archives for US Constitutions which were in all probability stolen & burned listing dates they were replaced over 23 times dictating "no one steals & burns US Constitutions in this country" & then some 25 years later that supreme swastika up Uranus court immaculate drug conception for Arab "death to the infidels" fabled flying carpet terrorists who Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate cops & others obviously couldn't be bothered with Arab threats against POTUS chose to practice lynching enforcement in that Mengele baptize thine eyes by urinations defamations prior to exterminations of a retired US Army Veteran while dictating those Arabs, much to our surprise were actually Al Qaeda "death to the infidels" instead of Arab; as if threats against POTUS were an illusion before 9/11.