Thread: McKenna Trying To Pass Blame Caused By Her Own Actions On Premier Jason Kenney

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 36 Times in 34 Posts

Default McKenna Trying To Pass Blame Caused By Her Own Actions On Premier Jason Kenney

Those exposing your actions is not what leads to what you label as hate Catherine McKenna it's your actions that lead Canadian's towards being infuriated with you and now that people are becoming more aware of your actions, you want to further lie and deceive by trying to pass the blame off on those exposing your actions and in this case Jason Kenney serving the public with details of your actions as inciting what you call hate to try and what, shut him down to silence him from exposing your sick behavior?!!

Go around impoverishing Canadians, robbing them of employment and killing the economy etc. with a half baked scam while also turning backs on Canadians and democracy to instead serve the dictatorship of lobbyists and the globalist crime organization but instead of claiming responsibility of where her own actions of back stabbing Canadians leads, just blame those exposing the details of her own actions as the one's who incite what she calls hate.

I'm going to deceptively defecate on you, but those who expose me are the cause of the problem. Anyone else see the transparency of a sick and phony mentality here?!! Such sick behavior has been practiced by the LGBT for decades, McKenna is following their sick example because those sickos have gotten away with such offensive, inexcusable and unacceptable sick behavior for decades now, so now it's the cheap and pathetic play book of leftist radicals.

“Since @jkenney announced his $30 million warroom to attack environmental advocates & this poster of me was held up at his press conference I have had death threats, misogynist & sexual attacks on social media,” she tweeted in June. “This is what that kind of fear mongering & hate does.”

No this is what lying to Canadians does, this is what turning backs on Canadian and democracy while catering to the dictatorship of lobbyists and the globalist crime organization does, this is what scamming Canadians with lies and deceptions does, this is what robbing Canadians of jobs and a future does and trying to pass the blame off on others for what your own actions lead towards is likely only to further infuriate Canadians Catherine McKenna, smarten up.

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada...uires-security

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
    David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    Hamilton Ontario Canada
    We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 36 Times in 34 Posts

Key right here people

"I'm going to deceptively defecate on you, but those who expose me are the cause of the problem. Anyone else see the transparency of a sick and phony mentality here?!! Such sick behavior has been practiced by the LGBT for decades, McKenna is following their sick example because those sickos have gotten away with such offensive, inexcusable and unacceptable sick behavior for decades now, so now it's the cheap and pathetic play book of leftist radicals."
    We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present