Thread: I fired a snowflake today

1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,175 Times in 10,393 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Steven VanderMolen View Post
    You sound a LOT like dumb domer76. Same profane and vulgar responses. Is that YOU, domer?
    This is the way it almost certainly fell out, cuntwhistle. Because I’ve seen it before.

You have a 24’year old kid that you NEVER went over the rules of the workplace. So your rookie fuckedup because of your fuckup. Then, you have some 50+ dickwad, Trumpanzee that has been changing tires for 25 years. Teeth mostly gone and thinks he’s the center tough guy. Know exactly the type

So, rather than train the kid, your ignorant RW knee jerk is to fire him. What a fucking mentor.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to domer76 For This Post:

Althea (09-11-2019), Guno צְבִי (09-11-2019)

3. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,573 Times in 2,247 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 161 Times in 153 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul View Post
    Libs hate folks who work with their hands and fix stuff.
    I am a lib that works with his hands and fixes stuff. You are just an idiot.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Badguy For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (09-11-2019)

5. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,175 Times in 10,393 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Badguy View Post
    I am a lib that works with his hands and fixes stuff. You are just an idiot.
    So did my father. But he knew the rules of the proper workplace practices and treated his co-workers accordingly.

That was 40-50 years ago.

6. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

These are the kind of jobs on last months job report!

They show up every month on every job report.

Because they are the very same shitty jobs that have to be filled month after month, because no one with any brains would continue to do these kinds of jobs for over a couple of weeks- especially if they have to work for assholes like VOLSROCK- who keeps the company radio broadcasting RIGHT WING RADIO all day long and makes everyone have to listen to it!

7. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Badguy View Post
    I am a lib that works with his hands and fixes stuff.

8. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 93 Times in 80 Posts

moron.jpg This is when RWNJs became morons. (and good reason to keep abortion legal)

9. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,531 Times in 10,535 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

I wouldn't have fired the guy... Just tell him to strengthen the spine if you are going to tell everybody your opinion because they will return the favor.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

10. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,821 Times in 6,166 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,532 Times in 1,444 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    I wouldn't have fired the guy... Just tell him to strengthen the spine if you are going to tell everybody your opinion because they will return the favor.
    Just a reminder that the avatar of the person you are talking to is a black darkie caricature eating a watermelon.

He is not the good guy in any story he tells about himself. He is the bad guy.
    "Do not think that I came to bring peace... I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10:34

11. #99 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,531 Times in 10,535 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Never forget Christchurch View Post
    Just a reminder that the avatar of the person you are talking to is a black darkie caricature eating a watermelon.

He is not the good guy in any story he tells about himself. He is the bad guy.
    I don't see avatars. I blocked that crap long ago, didn't want to explain them to my kids.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle