Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Trayvon Martin hoax is about to be exposed!!

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,229 Times in 3,447 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 1,887 Posts

Default Trayvon Martin hoax is about to be exposed!!

Big Media also lied about the mueller report and the covington kids and jussie.

https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...e_exposed.html

sep 9 2019On Monday. September 16, Joel Gilbert will preview his new documentary, “The Trayvon Hoax,” in the 500-seat Ballroom of the National Press Club in Washington, D.C. The screening begins at 1 p.m. Admission is free, and Gilbert is encouraging all interested parties to come see for themselves what could be a game-changer in the way the media report racially-charged news. Gilbert’s findings are that significant.

Having written a book on the 2012 shooting death of Trayvon Martin — If I Had a Son-- I have been following Gilbert’s progress with interest. In fact, I introduced Gilbert to George Zimmerman, the man who shot Martin. Those who have followed the case know that not since the Scottsboro boys has any ordinary citizen endured the kind of malicious and conspicuously false reporting Zimmerman has. My hope was that Gilbert would set the record straight.

Gilbert has done that and more. In the course of his relentless research into the shooting and subsequent trial, I can say without risk of overstatement that he has unearthed a legal fraud the likes of which I know no parallel. Not only has Gilbert discovered it, but he has also proved it six ways from Sunday, including DNA and handwriting analysis.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

2. The Following User Groans At Text Drivers are Killers For This Awful Post:

Rune (09-09-2019)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Text Drivers are Killers For This Post:

Earl (09-09-2019)

4. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,615 Times in 10,048 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,101 Times in 1,013 Posts

At the end of his research, Gilbert knew Trayvon Martin better than his parents did, literally. As their deposition revealed, they had no idea how Martin’s life had descended into a violent mix of street fighting, guns, drugs, burglary, and sex. Although both parents made good incomes, their separate lives created an abyss where a home should have been, and their once promising son fell straight to the bottom of it.

Unwilling to accept their own responsibility for his demise, they took the bait promised by the family attorneys and sweetened by the media and projected their guilt on to George Zimmerman. Although an Obama supporter and civil rights activist, the half-Hispanic Zimmerman proved to be just white enough to play the “racist” killer role in the unholy melodrama that followed.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...#ixzz5z36fwt2k
    Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

5. The Following User Says Thank You to volsrock For This Post:

Earl (09-09-2019)

6. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

7. The Following User Says Thank You to volsrock For This Post:

Earl (09-09-2019)

8. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,229 Times in 3,447 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 1,887 Posts

America must never forget that pic of some 12 year old black kid the media used and claimed it was the 17 year old trayvon.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

9. The Following User Groans At Text Drivers are Killers For This Awful Post:

christiefan915 (09-09-2019)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Text Drivers are Killers For This Post:

Earl (09-09-2019)

11. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

George Zimmerman should be a multi-millionaire from settlements on the frauds the media committed.

12. The Following User Groans At volsrock For This Awful Post:

13. The Following User Says Thank You to volsrock For This Post:

Earl (09-09-2019)

14. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

This led to the current disrespect shown NYPD and Dallas police executions all from this hoax...

15. The Following User Says Thank You to volsrock For This Post:

Earl (09-09-2019)

16. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,012 Times in 6,215 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries

17. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,483 Times in 7,579 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 274 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Although both parents made good incomes, their separate lives created an abyss where a home should have been, and their once promising son fell straight to the bottom of it.

Unwilling to accept their own responsibility for his demise, they took the bait promised by the family attorneys and sweetened by the media and projected their guilt on to George Zimmerman.
    Gilbert shows how politicians — are you listening Andrew Gillum and Barack Obama? -- exploited the ensuing racial divisions to further their political goals.
    What I didn't like about Obama the most, even more than his politics. Exploiting racial divisions for political gains.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anonymoose For This Post:

Earl (09-09-2019), Truth Detector (09-09-2019)

19. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

Yes, Obama set race relations back in this country 50 years.

And the real shame is he was in a position to do just the opposite, was given an opportunity to teach kids of color what it means to be self respecting,
    responsible for your own actions and driven.

Instead he took the bait from Jesse Jackson, Sharpton and the rest of that loathsome bunch, who have made lucrative careers our of race baiting.
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you

20. The Following User Groans At Getin the ring For This Awful Post:

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Getin the ring For This Post:

anonymoose (09-09-2019), Earl (09-09-2019), Truth Detector (09-09-2019)

22. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,000 Times in 8,027 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

I never thought Zimmerman was guilty and I never thought Martin was an innocent victim. I always supported Zimmerman's version of the events and still do.

I also understand that the media took the false victim story line and ran with it.

But all this crap about Obama, who actually said very little about the case, supposedly fanning racial division and the media supposedly being involved in an anti-conservative conspiracy across the board in other cases like the Mueller investigation, Covington, etc, etc, etc, is all typical right-wing bullshit.

You fuckers are worse than anything you constantly bitch about.

Trump has fanned division in this country 10,000x worse than anything Obama supposedly ever said or did.

You wingers are divided because you WANT to be divided.

Now shut the fuck up.

Goofballs.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

CharacterAssassin (09-09-2019), christiefan915 (09-09-2019), Rune (09-09-2019), ThatOwlWoman (09-09-2019)

24. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NoNads View Post
    I never thought Zimmerman was guilty and I never thought Martin was an innocent victim. I always supported Zimmerman's version of the events and still do.

I also understand that the media took the false victim story line and ran with it.
    Wow; NoNads is coming around.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

Earl (09-09-2019)

26. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Getin the ring View Post
    Yes, Obama set race relations back in this country 50 years.

And the real shame is he was in a position to do just the opposite, was given an opportunity to teach kids of color what it means to be self respecting,
    responsible for your own actions and driven.

Instead he took the bait from Jesse Jackson, Sharpton and the rest of that loathsome bunch, who have made lucrative careers our of race baiting.
    You couldn't be more full of dog shit if someone strapped the asshole of a Great Dane with diarrhea to your mouth and fed it Ex Lax.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

27. The Following User Groans At Nomad For This Awful Post:

Earl (09-09-2019)

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

CharacterAssassin (09-09-2019), Rune (09-09-2019)

29. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    What I didn't like about Obama the most, even more than his politics. Exploiting racial divisions for political gains.
    But you love that shit about Trump and the GOP.

Hypocrite much?
    C'MON MAN!!!!

30. The Following User Groans At Nomad For This Awful Post:

Earl (09-09-2019)

31. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,483 Times in 7,579 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 274 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    But you love that shit about Trump and the GOP.

Hypocrite much?
    Not at all. Re: Charlottesville he should have said "There were bad people on both sides."
    Not "good people", although there probably were.
    Other than that he's never said , e.g., that a white thug with a history of Martin, "could have been my son." Obama was either implying that Martin was a good boy or that his two daughters were ho's. Which do you think he meant?

32. The Following User Says Thank You to anonymoose For This Post:

Earl (09-09-2019)

33. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Not at all. Re: Charlottesville he should have said "There were bad people on both sides."
    Not "good people", although there probably were.
    I actually don't disagree with the notion that not everyone who showed up in support of the white marchers were necessarily "bad" people and a number of them might have been, for the most part, decent people. But none of that is even relevant.

A torch carrying mob, meaning the actual torch-carrying marchers themselves, angry at other ethnic groups, should be denounced by the President as unAmerican, which is what it was. Not brushed aside, swept under the rug or given legitimacy to.

And besides, Charlottesville is not Trump's only failing in that arena.

Like I said, the reason why people like you harp on Obama, and falsely claim he was racially divisive, is only because he's black. All he ever had to do to draw your ire on racial matters, is be black himself. That is more than enough.

Other than that he's never said , e.g., that a white thug with a history of Martin, "could have been my son." Obama was either implying that Martin was a good boy or that his two daughters were ho's. Which do you think he meant?
    I think you belong there in the land of white trash meth heads, drunks and losers who populate the area where you live.

It's obvious that he meant Martin could have been the son of any black man, including himself.

There was nothing in anything he said that was meant to divide, or take sides, or stoke racial tensions. He was only speaking as a parent and trying to appeal to calm and level headedness.

If you read his remarks in context...

“I can only imagine what these parents are going through,”

“And I think every parent in America should be able to understand why it is absolutely imperative that we investigate every aspect of this, and that everybody pulls together — federal, state and local — to figure out exactly how this tragedy happened."

"If I had a son, he’d look like Trayvon,”

“When I think about this boy, I think about my own kids.”

...it's obvious that he was merely expressing empathy for a couple of people who lost a son.

But the slobbering propaganda spewing rabid dogs of the right-wing white supremacy crowd you're part of, only hear... some "ni**er" siding with his own kind.

Fuck all of you tea hicks.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

Rune (09-09-2019), ThatOwlWoman (09-09-2019)