Thread: When radical sock puppets keep deleting your videos with lies as justification

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 36 Times in 34 Posts

Default When radical sock puppets keep deleting your videos with lies as justification

Bye bye Youtube

At least I had the satisfaction of deleting my own Youtube channel thus they can no longer do that or use my account to try and conform me to their sick and filthy globalist agenda by threatening to give me strikes while deleting my videos and Youtube using lies as so called justification for deleting my videos of which such videos I create I share facts exposing lies and deceptions on the foundations of primary issues I address after years of Youtube doing what has appeared to be their very best to keep me hidden from the public. All of those years of history removed from Youtube. My pleasure and my sacrifice to release myself from such abuse.

Youtube tells me that me exposing lies which lead to war and divide is what hate is or inciting violence is and not the liars I expose inciting hate and violence that I work towards putting an end too for the well being and sanity of current and future generations globally. Pretty sick and twisted minds running Youtube indeed.

Here is a copy of the video youtube lied about and deleted:

https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=WBSGNN3OR43K

Are you still Youtubes little play and abuse thing? I don't appreciate being lied about or stringing myself along for Youtube to abuse. Do you?

...Still on Bitchute video uploading site as well as 153news.

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
    David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    Hamilton Ontario Canada
    We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

2. The Following User Says Thank You to David Jeffrey Spetch For This Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (09-08-2019)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,012 Times in 6,215 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries

Try an online support group or something, because this place isn't one.
    Last edited by Jade Dragon; 09-08-2019 at 10:41 PM.

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 36 Times in 34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    Try an online support group or something, because this place isn't one.
    This is a place where I take great pleasure in raising awareness and intellectually slaughter the globalist garbage with the greatest of ease. Now back in the trash bucket you go already... and quit trying to climb back out.
    We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present