Thread: It is me, again

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,168 Times in 831 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 47 Times in 43 Posts

Default It is me, again

The sophisticated genius that I am locked myself out of whatever the last username/account I had so I created this one. Hopefully it will stick.

Yurt, the one and only.

Aloha brothers and sisters.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OG Yurt For This Post:

Adolf_Twitler (09-06-2019), Phantasmal (09-06-2019)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Wish my Avi was my picture, but it is not. I lost all my photos when I was in Hawaii. I sent a few to friends, so asking if they can send back, but I don't know if they are avi quality. I am not a good picture taker. My ex-wife did all the photography. It is what it is.

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I am trying to change my life in RL and online. Didn't think online mattered, but woke up this morning thinking it does matter. Just because I am somewhat anonymous doesn't mean I get a pass for being who I am (for example, some may consider me an asshole, though i've been told that in RL as well, but online I tend to be more of an asshole because I am anonymous).

My goals are simple, get in better shape like I was in college. I hiked Eagle Cap, 2X. And I should be proud of that. I was in my mid 20s, doubtful I could go half way now, but I am capable of such things. Yeah, I am writing this more for me than you. I lived in the South Pacific on a remote island with no running water etc... for one year (not Mormon). 200 feet visibility though. Swam with sharks nearly everyday. So beautiful. Showered with a bucket and pitcher, no need to heat the water. Did have a propane stove, thank goodness, else it was an old tire rim filled with coconut shavings for fuel.

Graduated with a professional degree. Though I don't always live up to such standards. But I did that, I got that degree and my family was (shocked) happy for me. And I can still improve on my life despite being in my mid 40s.

Maybe life isn't over (as I have believed for the past few years). Maybe it has just begun.

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,748 Times in 33,619 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by OriginalYurt View Post
    I am trying to change my life in RL and online. Didn't think online mattered, but woke up this morning thinking it does matter. Just because I am somewhat anonymous doesn't mean I get a pass for being who I am (for example, some may consider me an asshole, though i've been told that in RL as well, but online I tend to be more of an asshole because I am anonymous).

My goals are simple, get in better shape like I was in college. I hiked Eagle Cap, 2X. And I should be proud of that. I was in my mid 20s, doubtful I could go half way now, but I am capable of such things. Yeah, I am writing this more for me than you. I lived in the South Pacific on a remote island with no running water etc... for one year (not Mormon). 200 feet visibility though. Swam with sharks nearly everyday. So beautiful. Showered with a bucket and pitcher, no need to heat the water. Did have a propane stove, thank goodness, else it was an old tire rim filled with coconut shavings for fuel.

Graduated with a professional degree. Though I don't always live up to such standards. But I did that, I got that degree and my family was (shocked) happy for me. And I can still improve on my life despite being in my mid 40s.

Maybe life isn't over (as I have believed for the past few years). Maybe it has just begun.
    “Seek your Bliss”, Yurt, best wishes.

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

The sophisticated genius that I am locked myself out of whatever the last username/account I had so I created this one. Hopefully it will stick.

Yurt, the one and only.

Did you strangle the shallow impostor Yurts or are they still alive, huddled in a deep dark crevice w/in the occipital lobe just waiting for their next escape??
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,440 Times in 2,013 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 611 Times in 582 Posts

Yurt, the one and only.

Mason,now you're pretending to be Yurt
    Tie Your 'roo down Mate

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

"There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Welcome back dear.