Thread: Sanders Says U.S. Taxpayers Should Fund Abortions In ‘Poor Countries’

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,637 Times in 10,063 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,101 Times in 1,013 Posts

Default Sanders Says U.S. Taxpayers Should Fund Abortions In ‘Poor Countries’

Sen. Bernie Sanders says American taxpayers should fund programs in “poor countries” to help women get abortions.

During a CNN town hall event in which Sanders and other Democrats r discussed plans to combat climate change, an audience member asked: “Human population growth has more than doubled in the past 50 years. The planet cannot sustain this growth. I realize this is a poisonous topic for politicians, but it’s crucial to face. Empowering women and educating everyone on the need to curb population growth seems a reasonable campaign to enact. Would you be courageous enough to discuss this issue and make it a key feature of a plan to address climate catastrophe?”

So I think especially in poor countries around the world, where women do not necessarily want to have large numbers of babies and where they can have the opportunity through birth control to limit the number of kids they have — something I very, very strongly support,” he said.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...lobal-warming/

And most POOR countries are black

Translation

Control and limit the black population..that what Margaret Sanger planned all along

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

And the left insists they are not racist.... smh
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Celticguy For This Post:

nolongertolerant (09-05-2019)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,496 Times in 7,584 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 274 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    Sen. Bernie Sanders says American taxpayers should fund programs in “poor countries” to help women get abortions.

During a CNN town hall event in which Sanders and other Democrats r discussed plans to combat climate change, an audience member asked: “Human population growth has more than doubled in the past 50 years. The planet cannot sustain this growth. I realize this is a poisonous topic for politicians, but it’s crucial to face. Empowering women and educating everyone on the need to curb population growth seems a reasonable campaign to enact. Would you be courageous enough to discuss this issue and make it a key feature of a plan to address climate catastrophe?”

So I think especially in poor countries around the world, where women do not necessarily want to have large numbers of babies and where they can have the opportunity through birth control to limit the number of kids they have — something I very, very strongly support,” he said.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...lobal-warming/

And most POOR countries are black

Translation

Control and limit the black population..that what Margaret Sanger planned all along
    Well it is an alternative to building a wall. Why not just go ahead and commit genocide?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to anonymoose For This Post:

nolongertolerant (09-05-2019)