Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: New sport to bury hollywood before it begins to stink.

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 12 Times in 11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blackcat13th View Post
    So, how far aside were you planning to put that?

Lets just look at places where eunuchs are in control of the population.

Damn those places suck!
    You mean as opposed to places where rape is considered entertainment? I'll take civilized society over that kind of madness.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 61 Times in 60 Posts

Everyone seems to be obsessing on a noun that isnt even posted in the original op. Since all participants agreed to compete. At best it might be CNC, not criminal rape.

And wow, so many ad homs. There's a few too many people pretending to be intellectual as opposed to emotive as they are.

Emo, generation?

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by WinterBorn View Post
    You mean as opposed to places where rape is considered entertainment? I'll take civilized society over that kind of madness.
    But thats just the point, look at south america, how much crime is there? Your veiws dont result in your goals. Philippines perhaps? Italy? Spain? All suck holes of depravity and murder. All run by catholics, origin of eunuchs.

While many of you think you're not eunuchs or catholic, you have to admit you're inculturated unter their guidance and their superficial veiws.

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

What is wrong with being entertained by rape? If you need to ask, you need serious help.
    The whole of all successful organisms do it. Name one single organism with a dick/vagina reproductive cycle that doesnt reproduce in a rapey manner and ill show you 6 without penises or vaginas that still do.

Nature isnt moral. You're an animal that lives and dies as any other. The only thing that separates you from them is psychopathy.

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Imagine how mentally damaged they would be, after being conceived in a televised sexual assault.
    My step sons are doing fine.
    But from what op is describing they'd already be famous before they were born.

You're right tho, it does give new meaning to, "i have naked pictures of your mom." But so many of you are already in that position.

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I am certainly not a eunuch. Perhaps to an INCEL I appear so. But I already have the best children and a good life. And without raping women.
    From spelling B ad hom straight into baseless ad homs. No sir, youre not an intellectual. Maybe obcessive compulsive tho. Go ahead tout all your acomplishments in life on the internet. Paint yourself up as something you can respect. But then wallow in despair when you know you're lying to yourself.

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by ]2epo]v[an View Post
    But thats just the point, look at south america, how much crime is there? Your veiws dont result in your goals. Philippines perhaps? Italy? Spain? All suck holes of depravity and murder. All run by catholics, origin of eunuchs.

While many of you think you're not eunuchs or catholic, you have to admit you're inculturated unter their guidance and their superficial veiws.
    I think being entertained by watching televised rape is as depraved as it gets.

As I said, I am not a eunuch. Nor am I a catholic.

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The whole of all successful organisms do it. Name one single organism with a dick/vagina reproductive cycle that doesnt reproduce in a rapey manner and ill show you 6 without penises or vaginas that still do.

Nature isnt moral. You're an animal that lives and dies as any other. The only thing that separates you from them is psychopathy.
    No, nature isn't moral. It also does not save the weaker of the species. It does not protect future generations by removing natural causes of death. Humans do both.

Nature does not see the individual, but the species. We humans see the individual, and we value it.

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

My step sons are doing fine.
    But from what op is describing they'd already be famous before they were born.

You're right tho, it does give new meaning to, "i have naked pictures of your mom." But so many of you are already in that position.
    And "famous" is something to strive for? I worked to teach my children a lot of values, and I think they took fairly well. But working to be famous, just for fame's sake is not one of them. Few things could be more trivial and less valuable, imho.

10. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

From spelling B ad hom straight into baseless ad homs. No sir, youre not an intellectual. Maybe obcessive compulsive tho. Go ahead tout all your acomplishments in life on the internet. Paint yourself up as something you can respect. But then wallow in despair when you know you're lying to yourself.
    You are the one who claimed I was a eunuch, without knowing anything about me. Funny how you take insult if I say I am not.

Wallow in despair? Hardly.

11. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,834 Times in 6,110 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries

You are the one who claimed I was a eunuch, without knowing anything about me. Funny how you take insult if I say I am not.

Don't bother with banned boy's troll socks. He just keeps making new ones to troll. He's just a poor little dingus.

12. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Whether or not you're clipped or not, is meaningless. Like i said, youre still inculturated by eunuchs. This was clear already. Yeah ok i'm banned, know what for? Calling a homo racist a pederast. In some warped logic that earns a ban. Seens pederasts are protected amongst eunuchs.

13. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    Don't bother with banned boy's troll socks. He just keeps making new ones to troll. He's just a poor little dingus.
    Cant make an argument, resorts to ad homs.

14. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Whether or not you're clipped or not, is meaningless. Like i said, youre still inculturated by eunuchs. This was clear already. Yeah ok i'm banned, know what for? Calling a homo racist a pederast. In some warped logic that earns a ban. Seens pederasts are protected amongst eunuchs.
    What the hell is "inculturated"? Is that someone who is not entertained by watching someone get raped?

15. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Cant make an argument, resorts to ad homs.
    Considering that when I questioned your plan for televising rape, you called me a eunuch and said I was "inculturated" by the catholic church, you really don't have much room to talk.