Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Spam Alert! Spam Alert! Spam Alert! The Holocaust Lie.

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Controlled Opposition View Post
    No offense intended, Bill, but that is not a valid argument. Yes, he has a lousy presentation and no people skills, but the fact is that the official mythology does not match up with the events, which does not mean that there was no, "holocaust."
    There was a war going on & as I said, the exact # isn't the real point-genocide is the real point..........

How many were there in your opinion??
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 16 Times in 11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post

Why do you need to believe the Holocaust is a lie? Why are you so invested in that?
    It isn't a matter of belief. It is a matter of KNOWING! Also, maybe you would be interested in telling me why you are so invested in thinking that the whole holocaust story is the truth. Next, despite what a jew may tell you, jews are vehemently anti-White. Being White myself, I'm not stupid enough to fall for their bullshit. Also, as I said in another thread, the jews were in fact responsible for the greatest genocide in human history. And as a person named Santayana said, "Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it." You can expect even worse when the history you think you know is total bullshit to begin with. I will show you a picture of some victims of the jews. Click on them and look at them good. Because unless things change, it is going to be YOUR future.

Holdomor.jpg holodomor victims 2.jpg
    Last edited by Damocles; 09-11-2019 at 11:28 PM. Reason: blah blah

3. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by yourhighness View Post
    Oh. You believe the 6 million figure. But you disbelieve the 208,000 figure. You know, for jews it is good that they have people like you around. Because with your tongue, they have no need for toilet paper.
    Getting a lil frustrated??? lol

What I believe is none of your business is it??

I asked you a few questions, will you continue to pretend you didn't notice??
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

4. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 42 Times in 40 Posts

Are you on medication lol?

As if this Rehnquist's Reichquest Fuhrer's Brainwashing Inquisition Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate cops which baptize thine eyes by urinations didn't occur any more than the Holocaust, except for the fact there are detailed Nazi concentration camp accounts & logged deaths as is Washington, D.C. evidence to the incidents that should require more than medical .

5. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

^ They didn't all die in Auschwitz. And they didn't all die by gassing.
    Of course they didn't all die at Auschwitz. But Auschwitz is said to have been the worst of the worst "death camp." In the documents I included in my thread, they told what the actual death toll was at various jewish internment camps. Also, NONE died by gassing. Because there were no gas chambers. For the ones that did die, they died from a poor diet (not starved to death) in conjunction with disease outbreaks like typhus. And the reason that happened was because the allies bombed the shit out of the German infrastructure that maintained those camps. Then, after the war, many German ex-soldiers were taken prisoner and held as prisoners of ex-war in Europe. 1.5 to 1.7 million of them WERE murdered. Just enter into your browser, "Eisenhower's Holocaust." Read what it says.

Also I saw part of one of those bullshit history shows about WW II. But what I saw this time I have no problem with believing. They were talking about and to some jewish revenge seekers after the war. Though by the time they were interviewed, they were of course all old. They spoke of a plan they had to poison the water supply of some German cities to kill 6 million of them. But for whatever reason, they didn't go through with their plan. But each and every one of the lying pieces of shit they talked to said that they were sorry they didn't go through with their plan. Though all of this is just part of the ZOG anti-White campaign that is still going on in different ways today.

6. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post

I believe documented physical evidence of FACT....no BS hate induced propaganda. As I said......go find us some actual and original film and photos that have not been subject to digital reproduction. Then attempt to rewrite history.
    Unfortunately for you, I know that to the brainwashed member of some cult, no amount of proof will ever be good enough. What do you expect me to do. Buy a couple of plane tickets and bring you to the holocaust memorial museum in Auschwitz and personally show you the plaque? Or take you to the camp itself and throw you into the swimming pool? Or how about this. If you don't believe any if what I showed, look it up for yourself.
    Last edited by Damocles; 09-11-2019 at 11:29 PM. Reason: more blah

7. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,235 Times in 10,345 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,490 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    You haven't even banned Blackcats sock when he's openly continuing his same argument on his discussion. https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...to-stink/page2
    how about you stop telling us who are the socks are? you dont know what you are talking about half the time.

---

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Grind’s got you beat by miles. He is very intelligent.

8. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by MASON View Post
    Is your picture supposed to prove something? Russian Bolsheviks were mostly jews. I will show you a picture of some of them.

jew commie scum.jpg

Russian communists are said to have been responsible for the untimely deaths of 80 to 100 million people!!! I will also show you a picture of one of them with a quote. He was the head of the NKVD. This one jew alone is said to have orchestrated the untimely deaths of at least 10 million people.

commiejews.jpg

9. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post

Lets face it, jpp has become one of the webs foremost safe havens of holocaust denial and neonazisism. The powers that be could end the blatant antisemitism and holocaust denial in a nanosecond if they chose to.

My message to antisemitesis this >> piss off
    Says the sand nigger.
    Last edited by Damocles; 09-11-2019 at 11:29 PM. Reason: fix quote

10. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Getting a lil frustrated??? lol

What I believe is none of your business is it??

I asked you a few questions, will you continue to pretend you didn't notice??
    I noticed you asking controlled opposition how many he thought died. But you didn't ask me.

11. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by yourhighness View Post
    I noticed you asking controlled opposition how many he thought died. But you didn't ask me.
    You'll get over it.

12. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,013 Times in 6,215 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by chocolate OG View Post
    how about you stop telling us who are the socks are? you dont know what you are talking about half the time.
    He is a newbie that appeared right after you banned Blackcat. He went straight to his discussion first thing and is saying the same exact things about rape and answering the questions directed at Blackcat. He's using the same vernacular as he has been. He's not even trying to hide it and it's like he never left. If you're relying on an IP address I doubt you'll get far. These socks one after another started after the one touted about his VPN address. That keeps you from checking an IP address.

13. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

He is a newbie that appeared right after you banned Blackcat. He went straight to his discussion first thing and is saying the same exact things about rape and answering the questions directed at Blackcat. He's using the same vernacular as he has been. He's not even trying to hide it and it's like he never left. If you're relying on an IP address I doubt you'll get far. These socks one after another started after the one touted about his VPN address. That keeps you from checking an IP address.
    im simply not going to ban someone based on hunches. I think you see things that aren't there sometimes. It's totally possibly just that another retard shows up and that's that. I know for a fact you have in the past called certain posters other posters and it was just as obvious to you then but in fact you were dead wrong and didn't know what you were talking about. This isn't speculation, I know this for a 100% fact. So, as I said, perma takes a reasonably high standard to ban, and it's not going to be on the hunches of the ban brigade. just ignore and move on and us mods will get to it when it merits it.

---

Grind is basically right

14. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,013 Times in 6,215 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by chocolate OG View Post
    im simply not going to ban someone based on hunches. I think you see things that aren't there sometimes. It's totally possibly just that another retard shows up and that's that. I know for a fact you have in the past called certain posters other posters and it was just as obvious to you then but in fact you were dead wrong and didn't know what you were talking about. This isn't speculation, I know this for a 100% fact. So, as I said, perma takes a reasonably high standard to ban, and it's not going to be on the hunches of the ban brigade. just ignore and move on and us mods will get to it when it merits it.
    Would you just read the damn stuff for yourself? This place is turning into a troll shithole. https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...to-stink/page2

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/me...7842-2epo-v-an He's answering everything. He's doubling down on the vague term he used as Blackcat, calling us Eunuch's

Post 27 - admitting he's banned.

Whether or not you're clipped or not, is meaningless. Like i said, youre still inculturated by eunuchs. This was clear already. Yeah ok i'm banned, know what for? Calling a homo racist a pederast. In some warped logic that earns a ban. Seens pederasts are protected amongst eunuchs.
    Last edited by Jade Dragon; 09-07-2019 at 06:57 PM.

15. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Would you just read the damn stuff for yourself? This place is turning into a troll shithole. https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...to-stink/page2

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/me...7842-2epo-v-an He's answering everything. He's doubling down on the vague term he used as Blackcat, calling us Eunuch's

Post 27 - admitting he's banned.

Whether or not you're clipped or not, is meaningless. Like i said, youre still inculturated by eunuchs. This was clear already. Yeah ok i'm banned, know what for? Calling a homo racist a pederast. In some warped logic that earns a ban. Seens pederasts are protected amongst eunuchs.
    post 27 is all I needed. thanks.

---

Grind is basically right