Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Spam Alert! Spam Alert! Spam Alert! The Holocaust Lie.

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,235 Times in 10,345 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,490 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Margot Frank View Post
    Should have known,Legion all over again
    it's not legion you fucking retard. not every person you don't like is legion. this guy doesn't even sound remotely like legion.

---

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Grind’s got you beat by miles. He is very intelligent.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BRUTALITOPS For This Post:

Minister of Truth (09-06-2019)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 16 Times in 11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MASON View Post
    How is this trash not worse then 12 B?
    You think what I showed is trash? Tell me how, if you dare. And you can take your "12 B" and stick it up your ass.

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    No, it's a loser called Coolzone. He's got several accounts going to troll about different things. His Blackcat account got banned but once again a new sock appeared and continued his argument to glorify rape on the same discussion. Just report him and his socks.
    Your sock accusation aside, YOU are the loser. Need proof? Try to refute anything I said. When you can't, then the loser you shall be. Deal with it.

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,235 Times in 10,345 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,490 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    I think he meant that some ppl are like Legion and live charmed lives and get away with shit that lesser (and leftie) posters do not.
    please link me to a post where you feel legion broke the rules. I'll give you as much time as you would like. I have never seen a single post ever by legion that broke the rules and our mod team I don't think has ever had a single mod, between myself, damo, rana or billy that has once voted for legion to be banned on anything.

---

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Grind’s got you beat by miles. He is very intelligent.

6. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 41 Times in 39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yourhighness View Post
    Your sock accusation aside, YOU are the loser. Need proof? Try to refute anything I said. When you can't, then the loser you shall be. Deal with it.
    Must be just a coincidence SCOTUS Rehnquist supreme swastika up Uranus court chose Holocaust Kristallnacht immaculate drug conceptions for standing of Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate cops baptizing by urinations two Washington, D.C. born father & son citizens for discussing D.C. sports teams trying to have lunch because those burning Bush's 9/11 Al Qaeda "death to the infidels" health care business brainwashing propaganda was far more important for US Holycosts in that Menegele Nazi concentration camp defamation prior to exterminations for dhimmitude servitude pedophilia in that Christian Nation tradition of Islamophobia super egos, who for some reason wouldn't speak that federal perjury of one nation under God with equal justice under law diatribe again years later.

7. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by saltydancin View Post
    Must be just a coincidence SCOTUS Rehnquist supreme swastika up Uranus court chose Holocaust Kristallnacht immaculate drug conceptions for standing of Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate cops baptizing by urinations two Washington, D.C. born father & son citizens for discussing D.C. sports teams trying to have lunch because those burning Bush's 9/11 Al Qaeda "death to the infidels" health care business brainwashing propaganda was far more important for US Holycosts in that Menegele Nazi concentration camp defamation prior to exterminations for dhimmitude servitude pedophilia in that Christian Nation tradition of Islamophobia super egos, who for some reason wouldn't speak that federal perjury of one nation under God with equal justice under law diatribe again years later.
    It would appear as though I've driven you insane. Well it wouldn't be the first time. That's just what tends to happen when somebody's cult gets smashed.

8. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Anonymity is priceless!

9. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Best take'away for this thread? Ain't the 1st amendment a grand thing? Simply because someone has the guaranteed right to speak is no indicator that others have to be stupid enough to listen to, respond to, or even address the bat shit crazy speech of anyone if that speak does not cross the threshold of limiting or suppressing another's right to the same.

Conclusion: Proceed. Why allow others to think you are crazy when you have presented written proof in conformation of a thought. This is not even worthy of being called TROLLING.....as the majority of our Citizens are not fluent in the langue of bat shit crazy.

Draw us illiterates some pictures first.

10. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

[QUOTE=Ralph;3240979]Best take'away for this thread? Ain't the 1st amendment a grand thing? Simply because someone has the guaranteed right to speak is no indicator that others have to be stupid enough to listen to, respond to, or even address the bat shit crazy speech of anyone if that speak does not cross the threshold of limiting or suppressing another's right to the same.

Conclusion: Proceed. Why allow others to think you are crazy when you have presented written proof in conformation of a thought. This is not even worthy of being called TROLLING.....as the majority of our Citizens are not fluent in the langue of bat shit crazy.

I have PROVEN beyond all possible doubt that the holocaust was a pile of horse shit. So is this the best you can do? Insult me? How about giving this a try instead. Tell me anything I said in my thread that you think is wrong. Are you man enough?

11. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

[QUOTE=yourhighness;3240993]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    Best take'away for this thread? Ain't the 1st amendment a grand thing? Simply because someone has the guaranteed right to speak is no indicator that others have to be stupid enough to listen to, respond to, or even address the bat shit crazy speech of anyone if that speak does not cross the threshold of limiting or suppressing another's right to the same.

I have PROVEN beyond all possible doubt that the holocaust was a pile of horse shit. So is this the best you can do? Insult me? How about giving this a try instead. Tell me anything I said in my thread that you think is wrong. Are you man enough?
    Here allow me to retort in pictures.

12. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

You have almost made it to 100 posts... Kinda surprised but you haven't proven anything, except in your own mind, & then you came here convinced........

One thing you should keep in mind......

Most of us have seen your lies & bull shit 100's of times already, you sucked it down & swallowed hook, line & sinker~it is quite foolish & naive of you to believe we could be conned as easily as you........
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

13. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It would appear as though I've driven you insane. Well it wouldn't be the first time. That's just what tends to happen when somebody's cult gets smashed.
    Far too many years of this standard compulsive-obsessive national religion of "serve the Pope or die" Christiananality suicidal super ego homicidal sociopsychopathilogical human farming techniques, supposedly more evolved from Nazi war crimes than those cross conditioned way beyond the pleasure principle therapy cognitive dissonance can rationalize thru in satisfaction. If Nazington's brainwashing practices couldn't whitewash Rehnquist's Bicentennial immaculate drug conception Reichquest of thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament arsonists copy cat traditions in Nazi Germany Kristallnacht tactics to railroad with a Holocaust Mengele tradition of defamations baptizing thine eyes by urinations prior to exterminations; as to proof lynching enforcement also enacted under color of law Islamophobia self anointed martyr status in the Islamidiotocracy "death to the infidels" of Washington, D.C. born; for 9/11 in avoidance-acceptance of the Holocaust just being business of Nazi economics again.

14. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,834 Times in 6,110 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries

15. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So why is it with Holocaust deniers that they go to so much trouble to steal an absentee voting ballot, US Constitution, Declaration of Independence, old glory, old testament, Israel flag & Holocaust research after gassing ones lungs sleeping & trying to attend university so Holocaust research wouldn't exist; even if it was only a rough draft & not all the research papers which could be why the Fourth Reich, still compulsively & obsessively trying to own the papers even going as far as including for their second "serve the Pope or die" coming including that more perfect union with those burning Bush's 9/11 Al Qaeda "death to the infidels" health care plan to obtain what they had never obtained so it wouldn't even exist either.

16. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,440 Times in 2,013 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 611 Times in 582 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chocolate OG View Post
    it's not legion you fucking retard. not every person you don't like is legion. this guy doesn't even sound remotely like legion.
    Did I say it was Legion?
    Reader incomprehension 101
    Tie Your 'roo down Mate