Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Spam Alert! Spam Alert! Spam Alert! The Holocaust Lie.

1. #226 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,108 Times in 3,183 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 137 Times in 133 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    All sides in this war did not call for the total extermination of Jews no matter how you spin it. There would have been no war crimes or atrocities at that time if Hitler hadn't started the ball rolling with his plan to wipe Jews off the face of the earth.
    Once again, you know nothing of the origins of WWII in Europe. You obviously know nothing of the, "Transfer Agreement" worked out between Jews and Germany. You probably don't know diddly about the Balfour Declaration either. Come back with some knowledge.

2. #227 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I can always tell when the facts hit home because you and blasphemer increasingly resort to insult when challenged. You don't have a leg to stand on. It's all a big conspiracy theory to you and Hitler and the Nazis are just getting a bum rap.
    That guy is gone and was his own worst enemy. Your entire existence is an insult. And, contrary to what your rubber-stamping buddy says, you are a worthless researcher. For example, the last time you tried to prove that I had insulted you, you provided links to two pages which had no posts from me at all. And the last time you claimed that USF911 had insulted you, the same thing happened. Only you would have considered those links personal insults.
    Last edited by Controlled Opposition; 09-15-2019 at 02:30 PM.

3. #228 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I can always tell when the facts hit home because you and blasphemer increasingly resort to insult when challenged. You don't have a leg to stand on. It's all a big conspiracy theory to you and Hitler and the Nazis are just getting a bum rap.
    No one said it is a big conspiracy. What I am saying is that the popular history is largely wrong, and written by the winners.

4. #229 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,318 Times in 2,772 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Controlled Opposition View Post
    you know nothing of the origins of WWII in Europe.
    Most people think it started when Poland attacked Germany, 1 September 1939. It was their last territorial demand in Europe, they said. Then a couple weeks later they invaded the Soviet Union.

Seriously, how do you think it started?

You obviously know nothing of the, "Transfer Agreement" worked out between Jews and Germany.
    Some Jews being transferred in Warsaw:

5. #230 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    I never knew for sure -- but suspected -- that CO was also a Holocaust denier.
    There were a lot of Holocaust denial threads at amazon. May have been before CO's time, I don't recall him posting on them.

All the denier talking points were thrashed to death. There was one that claimed most of the missing Jews went to the Soviet Union. Has that been brought up here?

Btw, the Soviet occupation of eastern Poland, which began 17 September 1939 by pre-arrangement with Hitler, is down the memory hole in Russia. There's a law against mentioning it.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...History-lesson

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tranquillus in Exile For This Post:

Iolo/Penderyn (09-16-2019)

7. #231 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,528 Times in 52,745 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tranquillus in Exile View Post
    There were a lot of Holocaust denial threads at amazon. May have been before CO's time, I don't recall him posting on them.

All the denier talking points were thrashed to death. There was one that claimed most of the missing Jews went to the Soviet Union. Has that been brought up here?

Btw, the Soviet occupation of eastern Poland, which began 17 September 1939 by pre-arrangement with Hitler, is down the memory hole in Russia. There's a law against mentioning it.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...History-lesson
    That's incredible. Russia certainly paid for that partnership in the end.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

8. #232 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,507 Times in 1,787 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,738 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    That's incredible. Russia certainly paid for that partnership in the end.
    Stalin was buying time - the trouble was, he was too much of an idiot to believe his own intelligence when it told him the Nazis were about to attack the USSR.
    Last edited by Iolo/Penderyn; 09-16-2019 at 06:47 AM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Iolo/Penderyn For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (09-16-2019)

10. #233 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,526 Times in 11,565 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 513 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Has any of the holocaust deniers ever been to any of the concentration camps?
    I've been to Dachau and I know the holocaust happened. If it didn't then why would Germans be so ashamed of their part in it?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Eagle_Eye For This Post:

12. #234 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,507 Times in 1,787 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,738 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bleeding heart View Post
    I've been to Dachau and I know the holocaust happened. If it didn't then why would Germans be so ashamed of their part in it?
    ' I suppose it must be difficult for decent people to believe that an apparently normal population under a shaky form of capitalism could conceivably behave so. It is hard for anyone to believe what shits people can be when driven by propaganda. Vide Trumpers.
    Last edited by Iolo/Penderyn; 09-16-2019 at 07:49 AM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Iolo/Penderyn For This Post:

14. #235 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,287 Times in 27,095 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,975 Times in 2,692 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Controlled Opposition View Post
    You have to lie. I did not say that they were there just to perform labor and I certainly did not say that only few were murdered. You, on the other hand, pretend that reducing the death toll by 2.5 million is insignificant. And you fail to acknowledge that there are no gas chambers or mass crematoriums and that many or most died of typhus and other diseases.

Further you pay no attention at all to the facts of theaters, concerts, currency and other issues.

I know this will have to be repeated a few times. One cannot understand World War II, in Europe, without first knowing about World War I, and its aftermath. Get back to me after you have studied that.
    I do not think I am the only one taking note of your Holocaust denial. Even conservative posters on this thread have taken notice. So I do not think this is a case of me lying, misrepresenting you, or some liberal plot against you.

I believe you said there were only a couple hundred thousand killed, and mostly due to starvation. I do not recall you ever conceding that, at a minimum, millions of Jews were intentionally murdered for the explicit purpose of exterminating an entire ethnic group of people on the European continent.

I am reasonably well informed about European history, so you can save any lectures.

I place great value and weight on scholarly expertise, which neither you nor I have. The trained scholars who have studied this for decades are in broad agreement as the the scope and human cost of the Holocaust. If you or any Holocaust Denier had a strong case to make, you have had seven decades to make it. But the denial case has never found any purchase broadly among the trained experts who have spent lifetimes looking at the data and documentary evidence. That tells me the Denier case is exceedingly weak - even laughable.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

christiefan915 (09-16-2019), ThatOwlWoman (09-16-2019)

16. #236 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Penderyn View Post
    I suppose it must be difficult for decent people to believe that an apparently normal population ... could conceivably behave so.
    This is a classic:

It's a study of Reserve Police Battalion 101, deployed on anti-partisan actions in eastern Poland in 1942. The "partisans" were unarmed Jewish people in the shtetls, and the unit's job was to round them up and shoot them.

These were ordinary, working-class men, not fanatical Nazis. Few of them liked what they were doing. They could probably have opted out without getting into much trouble, but almost all went along with it.

The question this book tries to answer is: why?
    Last edited by Tranquillus in Exile; 09-16-2019 at 10:47 AM.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tranquillus in Exile For This Post:

Iolo/Penderyn (09-16-2019), ThatOwlWoman (09-16-2019)

18. #237 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 41 Times in 39 Posts

This is a classic:

It's a study of Reserve Police Battalion 101, deployed on anti-partisan actions in eastern Poland in 1942. The "partisans" were unarmed Jewish people in the shtetls, and the unit's job was to round them up and shoot them.

These were ordinary, working-class men, not fanatical Nazis. Few of them liked what they were doing. They could probably have opted out without getting into much trouble, but almost all went along with it.
    The question this book tries to answer is: why?
    Why is it that people who don't accept the Holocaust are just as easily to deny 9/11 holycosts since it's not a conspiracy with SCOTUS Christian Nation business standing from immaculate drug conceptions & lynching enforcement fabricated misnomers.

19. #238 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bleeding heart View Post
    Don't hear them denying it, soldiers doing the denying Only the neo-haters that think they have stumbled into truth/a secret that they are privy to...
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

20. #239 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Most people think it started when Poland attacked Germany, 1 September 1939. It was their last territorial demand in Europe, they said. Then a couple weeks later they invaded the Soviet Union.

Seriously, how do you think it started?

Some Jews being transferred in Warsaw:

That depends on what you mean by "started." Actual combat probably started with the German false flag attack on the radio station. But, as I said earlier, the war was a long time coming, and the British and French wanted it.

Now, if I may, a question for you. Why do you think the Germans didn't destroy British forces at Dunkirk? Was it because Hitler was trying to negotiate with Churchill at the time?

21. #240 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    I do not think I am the only one taking note of your Holocaust denial. Even conservative posters on this thread have taken notice. So I do not think this is a case of me lying, misrepresenting you, or some liberal plot against you.

I believe you said there were only a couple hundred thousand killed, and mostly due to starvation. I do not recall you ever conceding that, at a minimum, millions of Jews were intentionally murdered for the explicit purpose of exterminating an entire ethnic group of people on the European continent.

I am reasonably well informed about European history, so you can save any lectures.

I place great value and weight on scholarly expertise, which neither you nor I have. The trained scholars who have studied this for decades are in broad agreement as the the scope and human cost of the Holocaust. If you or any Holocaust Denier had a strong case to make, you have had seven decades to make it. But the denial case has never found any purchase broadly among the trained experts who have spent lifetimes looking at the data and documentary evidence. That tells me the Denier case is exceedingly weak - even laughable.
    I don't think that you are really qualified to discuss it. "Everybody knows" is not a valid argument.