Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Spam Alert! Spam Alert! Spam Alert! The Holocaust Lie.

1. #136 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,108 Times in 3,183 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 137 Times in 133 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    I agree 100%.
    I have no regards for the opinions of either you nor Cypress.

2. #137 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,529 Times in 52,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

I always speculate, about the Holocaust, those who implemented it, the deniers, everything. It's a mystery why ordinary Germans seemingly closed their eyes to the atrocities. And I can't leave out the US; apparently Roosevelt didn't want to accept refugees in the US despite all he knew about the Nazis. I do think anti-Semitism is at the bottom of it all.
    For those of us who have spent our entire lives in the Instant Info age, it's hard to know whether the average German citizen in the 1930s and 40s even had much knowledge of the extent of the Holocaust. Of course people living in a particular area would have been aware of the removal of Jewish/other neighbors -- but odds are they were told that the ppl were being taken to safety, or to some other country, or some other rot.

Now we live in a world where if armed uniformed men came to your neighborhood and started putting ppl into transport vehicles you'd most likely know about it instantly.... but would you do anything? What if you were told that they were "illegals" or "terrorists" or "enemies of the state"? What if you tried to intervene or even just video, and were threatened with arrest? What would any of us do?
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

3. #138 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,094 Times in 25,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Controlled Opposition View Post
    I have little regard for the opinions of you and Christie. You two ain't no historians.
    Willis Carto and Mark Weber ain't no historians either, they're just garden-variety Jew haters.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

4. The Following User Says Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

Cypress (09-10-2019)

5. #139 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Controlled Opposition View Post
    I have no regards for the opinions of either you nor Cypress.
    I'm not looking for regard and I doubt that Cypress is, either. I just care about challenging Holocaust lies.

― Charles Dickens

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

Cypress (09-10-2019), ThatOwlWoman (09-10-2019)

7. #140 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    For those of us who have spent our entire lives in the Instant Info age, it's hard to know whether the average German citizen in the 1930s and 40s even had much knowledge of the extent of the Holocaust. Of course people living in a particular area would have been aware of the removal of Jewish/other neighbors -- but odds are they were told that the ppl were being taken to safety, or to some other country, or some other rot.

Now we live in a world where if armed uniformed men came to your neighborhood and started putting ppl into transport vehicles you'd most likely know about it instantly.... but would you do anything? What if you were told that they were "illegals" or "terrorists" or "enemies of the state"? What if you tried to intervene or even just video, and were threatened with arrest? What would any of us do?
    I've read some things about that also. The thinking is that people knew more than they'd say but lived under "don't ask, don't tell." The reasons were that if they were Nazi supporters they didn't care; and if they were anti-Nazi, they were afraid.

What people would do today is a good question. I think it would start out like it does with cops, when there is a confrontation some passer-by with a phone videos the incident. But if it was armed troops, defiance would be a lot scarier. Probably why underground movements grow during wars and police actions.

― Charles Dickens

8. The Following User Says Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (09-10-2019)

9. #141 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

What people would do today is a good question. I think it would start out like it does with cops, when there is a confrontation some passer-by with a phone videos the incident. But if it was armed troops, defiance would be a lot scarier. Probably why underground movements grow during wars and police actions.
    Good points.

If you plow and seed the fields first with anti-(hated group) propaganda, your harvest is a lot easier. For instance, my brother lives in a suburb of the sprawling Dallas-FTW metroplex area. Most of his neighbors are Hispanic. He doesn't hate them or anything, but notes that the neighborhood 20 yrs. ago was mostly white. If ICE did raids at night and started dragging ppl out of their houses, would he object? No. He's been indoctrinated by living where he is (since 1978) and only getting his "facts" from RW sources like Fox, Breitbart, etc. He would assume that they were illegals and going to be deposited on the other side of the (100s of miles away) border. He's a super nice guy who has never been interested in violence, guns, crime, revenge, etc. Yet if this scenario happened the most I could see him doing is call me and ask my opinion on what was going on with his neighbors.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

10. #142 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,770 Times in 7,271 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,060 Times in 1,005 Posts

If this forum is an accurate sample of the population at large, a true microcosm in terms of percentage of sick fucks, an asteroid colliding with and instantly destroying the earth must be regarded as a best case scenario.

11. #143 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 41 Times in 39 Posts

"At the rear of the German army were four Einsatzgruppen (link in Czech) - special units whose task was the fight against ideological opponents. They were required to kill all Communist functionaries, Jews holding party and state functions, and other „radical elements“. In reality, however, the main role of these units was to massacre the Jewish communities. To begin with, only Jewish men were murdered, but soon women and children were also being killed. The largest single massacre was the execution of over 30,000 Kievan Jews in Babi Yar at the end of September 1941. It is estimated that these units, aided by local militia and in coordination with the army, slaughtered approximately 1.25 million Jews in all, as well as hundreds of thousands of other Soviet citizens."

Einsatzgruppen executing Jews in Ukraine, 1942. (Photo: Library of Congress, courtesy of USHMM Photo Archives.)
    Maybe one could find those photos of Mengele & others baptizing the eyes of concentration camp parents with their children being used as sexual slaves since the research books & papers read in the 1960's, 1970's & 1980's are probably long gone from the library where they were stored as yet another day of this Islamidiotocracy national religion Christiananality pedophilia business where SCOTUS Rehnquist fabricated misnomer of an immaculate drug conception diatribe that one of Eisenhower's WW II Pentagon staff sergeants along with his son; both born in Washington, D.C. at lunch as Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate baptize thine eyes by urinations are Islam for those burning Bush's 9/11 Al Qaeda "death to the infidels" health care plan second coming of a supreme swastika up Uranus court of thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament arsonists tautology. Can't pray for a US Vet no reason to pray for a Christian Nation.

12. #144 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Let me rephrase the question. You probably learned certain facts about the Holocaust in school or through reading, and then something happened to make you disbelieve them. What happened?

I've been interested in the Holocaust for a long time, almost from when I was just a kid. I have a lot of books and have studied it as much as one person can, and nothing I learned made me question its existence. Six million Jews - men, women and children - disappeared from the face of the earth. What happened to them?

My takeaway from your posts is that you hate Jews and think they made it up.
    Ditto. So 18 years of still not one nation under God with equal justice under law according to the US District Court of Nazington, Drug of Christianity with Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate homicidal cops; where if Rehnquist's SCOTUS immaculate drug conception bill of attainder as being Islam for a Washington, D.C. born WW II Pentagon staff sergeant to Eisenhower whom one cannot mourn unless in a synagogue where the KKK churchstate cop dictates there are drugs is about as Islamophobia as all of Byrd's KKK fiefdom West Nazi Germany Virginia churchstate of hate thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament arsonists "serve the Pope or die" of prayer was verboten unless confessing to the Islamidiotocracy.

13. #145 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,288 Times in 27,096 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,975 Times in 2,692 Posts

Solzhenitsyn said that people in the Soviet Union were aware that their fellow citizens were being "dissapeared" to the Gulag. It was not a well guarded secret, though the details were likely shrouded in haze. His point was that it is hard for most people to be heroes. Especially when one lives in a totalitarian system that uses systematic terror and control to keep the population in line.

I find Solzhenitsyn's insight entirely plausible.

I do not think German citizens were blind to what was going on. They must have had a pretty good idea that their Jewish neighbors were being victimized, rounded up, shipped off, never to be seen again. They may not have known exactly how the Nazi had set up a systematic system of industrialized mass murder, but I think they were generally aware that their communities were being "ethnically cleansed".

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

christiefan915 (09-11-2019), ThatOwlWoman (09-11-2019)

15. #146 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    Solzhenitsyn said that people in the Soviet Union were aware that their fellow citizens were being "dissapeared" to the Gulag. It was not a well guarded secret, though the details were likely shrouded in haze. His point was that it is hard for most people to be heroes. Especially when one lives in a totalitarian system that uses systematic terror and control to keep the population in line.

I find Solzhenitsyn's insight entirely plausible.

I do not think German citizens were blind to what was going on. They must have had a pretty good idea that their Jewish neighbors were being victimized, rounded up, shipped off, never to be seen again. They may not have known exactly how the Nazi had set up a systematic system of industrialized mass murder, but I think they were generally aware that their communities were being "ethnically cleansed".
    Most of us have families. We love them. That makes for great incentive to sit down and shut up when things are going on, in a regime where your family could be harmed by your actions.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Cypress (09-12-2019)

17. #147 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MASON View Post
    How is this trash not worse then 12 B?
    They love it!

18. #148 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Most of us have families. We love them. That makes for great incentive to sit down and shut up when things are going on, in a regime where your family could be harmed by your actions.
    Or be threatened by the USA Federal Lynching KKK churchstate national religion regime where prayers in mourning must only be done in a synagogue as the Christiananality pedophilia business dictates there are drugs in order for a WW II US Veteran SCOTUS Bill of Attainder as Islam "serves the Pope or die" more perfect union Islamidiotocracy attempt to own Israel & also to burn any old testaments for trover & conversion.

19. #149 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by saltydancin View Post
    Or be threatened by the USA Federal Lynching KKK churchstate national religion regime where prayers in mourning must only be done in a synagogue as the Christiananality pedophilia business dictates there are drugs in order for a WW II US Veteran SCOTUS Bill of Attainder as Islam "serves the Pope or die" more perfect union Islamidiotocracy attempt to own Israel & also to burn any old testaments for trover & conversion.

20. #150 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Leave it to the Christiananality mentality game master plan where this master race supreme swastika up Uranus dictates a US WW II Pentagon Vet that was baptized by urinations rendered by Federal Lynching KKK churchtstate of hate cops for being Islam is enough fabricated misnomer immaculate drug conception standing for drugs being in synagogues & for that "serve the Pope or die" assassination of JFK & subsequent theft of a bereavement memorial of a JFK presented old glory & Israel old testament arson despite being in Washington, D.C. that day for an Islamophobia pedophilia dhimmitude 9/11 jihad national religion celebration.