Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Spam Alert! Spam Alert! Spam Alert! The Holocaust Lie.

1. #211 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,108 Times in 3,183 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 137 Times in 133 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    Learn some real history for a change. Mengele was one of those who waited for the trains full of Jews to arrive, and then he decided who would live and who would be gassed. If you had a brain you'd know that's why he was called the "angel of death." It wasn't just because he was on the losing side.
    Yes, half-wit. He fled because Germany was losing and he would be executed. What a moron you are.

2. #212 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 41 Times in 39 Posts

Thanks, I have it open on another screen to read.
    I have this book below and it's something you have to read a little at a time, it's so horrible.
    Researched the Holocaust back in the 1960's & 70's enough to not even bother as how unAmerican of this Christiananality pedophilia trover & conversion KKK churchstate baptize thine eyes by urinations business of suicidal super ego homicidal sociopsychopathilogigal human farming holycosts in lynching enforcement to dictate one as Islam for Christian Nation Islamophobia dhimmitude servitude, being the idiots they are in their second coming of an Islamidiotocracy. Leave to those crooks on Capital Hill & Rehnquist's Reichquest so cross conditioned way beyond therapy pedophiles where even protect & serve thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament arsonists national religion propaganda is those burning Bush's US Catholic Church patriot act master race "serve the Pope or die" master plan as Islam "death to the infidels" to surpass Holocaust depravities.

3. #213 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,287 Times in 27,095 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,975 Times in 2,692 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Controlled Opposition View Post
    Of course the Germans are not denying the Holocaust. Neither am I. After you and I are dead, people will sort it all out. Facts matter and do not care about our feelings.
    You claimed the jews were in concentration camps to just perform labor , and that relatively few were murdered.

That is the pinnacle of holocaust denial as far as I am concerned .

USA committed crimes against humanity during that war , before it and subsequent to it.

The holocaust was a unique level of evil because it is only time in human history to that point I am aware of in which an industrialized system of mass murder was implemented with the express intent to wipe out an entire ethnic group of people on a entire continent .
    Last edited by Cypress; 09-14-2019 at 08:06 AM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

christiefan915 (09-14-2019), ThatOwlWoman (09-14-2019)

5. #214 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,094 Times in 25,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

No, you fucking idiot. I agree with facts. Blasphemer is his own worst enemy, but he is factually correct. Your ad hominem won't change that.
    Blasphemer hasn't presented any "facts" by official historians, the written record or Holocaust survivors. He's presented revisionist history by anti-Semites like Willis Carto, Dennis Wise and their ilk.

There's not a shadow of doubt that Hitler's master plan was the extermination of Jews and this is proven by his own writings and the writings and actions of the Nazi party.

Your name calling doesn't change the fact that you're a Nazi apologist and conspiracy theorist to boot.
    Last edited by christiefan915; 09-14-2019 at 10:03 AM.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

6. #215 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Wrong, you freaking idiot! All sides committed war crimes/crimes against humanity. ALL wars are bankers' wars.
    All sides in this war did not call for the total extermination of Jews no matter how you spin it. There would have been no war crimes or atrocities at that time if Hitler hadn't started the ball rolling with his plan to wipe Jews off the face of the earth.

― Charles Dickens

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

Cypress (09-14-2019), ThatOwlWoman (09-14-2019)

8. #216 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yes, half-wit. He fled because Germany was losing and he would be executed. What a moron you are.
    I can always tell when the facts hit home because you and blasphemer increasingly resort to insult when challenged. You don't have a leg to stand on. It's all a big conspiracy theory to you and Hitler and the Nazis are just getting a bum rap.

― Charles Dickens

9. The Following User Says Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

Cypress (09-14-2019)

10. #217 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by saltydancin View Post
    Researched the Holocaust back in the 1960's & 70's enough to not even bother as how unAmerican of this Christiananality pedophilia trover & conversion KKK churchstate baptize thine eyes by urinations business of suicidal super ego homicidal sociopsychopathilogigal human farming holycosts in lynching enforcement to dictate one as Islam for Christian Nation Islamophobia dhimmitude servitude, being the idiots they are in their second coming of an Islamidiotocracy. Leave to those crooks on Capital Hill & Rehnquist's Reichquest so cross conditioned way beyond therapy pedophiles where even protect & serve thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament arsonists national religion propaganda is those burning Bush's US Catholic Church patriot act master race "serve the Pope or die" master plan as Islam "death to the infidels" to surpass Holocaust depravities.
    Could you put this in plain English, please? lol

― Charles Dickens

11. #218 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Who'd of guessed Mengele's Angel of Death WW II concentration camp baptize thine eyes of the parents by urinations defamations prior to exterminations while their offspring are sex slaves to pedophiles dhimmitude servitude depravity would be worshipped by SCOTUS as the law of the land for 9/11 holycosts & ever since by those crooks on Capital Hill.

12. #219 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by saltydancin View Post
    Who'd of guessed Mengele's Angel of Death WW II concentration camp baptize thine eyes of the parents by urinations defamations prior to exterminations while their offspring are sex slaves to pedophiles dhimmitude servitude depravity would be worshipped by SCOTUS as the law of the land for 9/11 holycosts & ever since by those crooks on Capital Hill.
    Thanks, that cleared it up greatly.

― Charles Dickens

13. The Following User Says Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (09-14-2019)

14. #220 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Thanks, that cleared it up greatly.
    Or more than enough time enough to whitewash the national religion to be way too dang lily brilliant white again with a patriot act of the Islamidiotocracy Christiananality pedophilia.

15. #221 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

As with Rehnquist's Bicentennial Reichquest national religion of WW II concentration camp traditions of Mengele Angel of Death baptise thine eyes by urinations defamations prior to exterminations reincarnated for a government of irresponsible dolts suicidal homicidal sociopsychopathic 9/11 second coming celebrating far lower emotional intelligence super egos of Islamophobia Christiananality pedophilia business as thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament arsonists with fabricated misnomers of immaculate drug conceptions; Rehnquist might have as well baptized the eyes by urinations in English himself .

16. #222 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,168 Times in 831 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 47 Times in 43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chocolate OG View Post
    please link me to a post where you feel legion broke the rules. I'll give you as much time as you would like. I have never seen a single post ever by legion that broke the rules and our mod team I don't think has ever had a single mod, between myself, damo, rana or billy that has once voted for legion to be banned on anything.
    Actually, you supposedly perm banned him for posting my personal info and then let him back. I made an issue about it with all you mods and you did nothing. I left the board and got over it.

I realized the idiot just reposted Mainemains post and decided you guys were idiots but I like the board.

17. #223 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,168 Times in 831 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 47 Times in 43 Posts

I actually like spam with eggs and rice or wrapped in see weed around rice.

Fight me.

18. #224 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    You claimed the jews were in concentration camps to just perform labor , and that relatively few were murdered.

That is the pinnacle of holocaust denial as far as I am concerned .

USA committed crimes against humanity during that war , before it and subsequent to it.

The holocaust was a unique level of evil because it is only time in human history to that point I am aware of in which an industrialized system of mass murder was implemented with the express intent to wipe out an entire ethnic group of people on a entire continent .
    You have to lie. I did not say that they were there just to perform labor and I certainly did not say that only few were murdered. You, on the other hand, pretend that reducing the death toll by 2.5 million is insignificant. And you fail to acknowledge that there are no gas chambers or mass crematoriums and that many or most died of typhus and other diseases.

Further you pay no attention at all to the facts of theaters, concerts, currency and other issues.

I know this will have to be repeated a few times. One cannot understand World War II, in Europe, without first knowing about World War I, and its aftermath. Get back to me after you have studied that.
    Last edited by Controlled Opposition; 09-15-2019 at 02:29 PM.

19. #225 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Blasphemer hasn't presented any "facts" by official historians, the written record or Holocaust survivors. He's presented revisionist history by anti-Semites like Willis Carto, Dennis Wise and their ilk.

There's not a shadow of doubt that Hitler's master plan was the extermination of Jews and this is proven by his own writings and the writings and actions of the Nazi party.

Your name calling doesn't change the fact that you're a Nazi apologist and conspiracy theorist to boot.
    What you are doing is like trying to convert atheists by reading Bible passages to them. As I told your rubber-stamping buddy;

One cannot understand World War II, in Europe, without first knowing about World War I, and its aftermath. Get back to me after you have studied that.