I was at another forum and told the moderators this. Which is that I have the solution to the energy crisis. There would be no more need for coal fired power plants, nuclear power plants, dams for generating electricity, solar panels, wind farms or anything else. Though given overpopulation, it might not do a whole lot to stop human caused global warming. But as you can imagine, what I would reveal would be a BIG help. There is only one thing I wanted in return for doing so much toward saving the planet. Which is to practice real freedom of speech and let me say whatever I want without getting banned. No matter how "offensive" they might find it.

I even told them that if they agreed and I told them what my idea was, they were free to try to poke any hole in it that they could come up with. And beyond that, if they weren't up to it, invite the smartest scientific minds on the planet to go there and try to do the same.
Just give me the opportunity to answer their questions. If my plan was found to be unworkable, (which is highly unlikely) all they would have to do is ban me. They had absolutely nothing to lose. But as far as that piss ass forum was concerned, their ability to practice censorship was more important than the whole damned planet and the vast majority of life on it. It is surprising how low some people can go. But that takes the cake. I can't think of anything more blatantly evil!