Thread: "This ain’t your mother’s marijuana"

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,041 Times in 13,848 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

Default "This ain’t your mother’s marijuana"

"This ain’t your mother’s marijuana,” Dr. Adams said."

"The surgeon general said his advisory is a direct result of scientific research that runs counter to changing social mores."

"Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar and Surgeon General Jerome Adams made the announcement, with Mr. Azar calling marijuana “a dangerous drug.”

"The warning comes as legal marijuana has grown into a $10 billion industry in the U.S."

https://www.wsj.com/articles/surgeon...en-11567104521

I also thought those white old men and a good deal of conservatives who are Trump supporters regardless were really people who missed out on the 1960's, were on the wrong side of the generational gap even though they were there. They never understood it, are still pissed the English invasion and Motown killed Elvis, and that Ozzie and Harriet never returned to TV

Given it is the Trump Adminstration, it is difficult to determine if this is an actual precieved warning or an attempt to coerce a handout or "contribution" from a growing marijuana industry. The industry isn't organized enough yet to see the advantages of "deregulation" under the Trump Adminstration, need a little push

Remembering marijuana, and what is offered today, it certainly disappointingly ain't "your mother's marijuana"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to archives For This Post:

LV426 (08-30-2019)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,362 Times in 14,089 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

I saw your subject and thought you were talking about this Snoop/50 Cent story of 50 Cent getting f'd up on Snoop's incredible bud.

50 Cent: "Snoop Dogg Made Me Smoke, Now I Got A Drug Problem"

We all know that the Doggfather smokes only the best bud in the world. He's an experienced stoner and he won't be seen near anything that resembles some mid. Only the loudest of the loud for Uncle Snoop. 50 Cent is admittedly not as seasoned as his friend when it comes to marijuana so when he took a puff from Snoop's blunt, he damn-near lost his mind. In fact, if you ask him, Snoop is the reason he's now addicted to drugs.

https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/50-cent...ews.88668.html

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,041 Times in 13,848 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    I saw your subject and thought you were talking about this Snoop/50 Cent story of 50 Cent getting f'd up on Snoop's incredible bud]
    That would be taking things to an extreme