Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The so-called president disgracing that office at being a thieving menace.

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Default The so-called president disgracing that office at being a thieving menace.

Donald Trump Has Spent Nearly A Third of His Presidency Visiting His Business Properties At Taxpayer Expense: Report"

Yet the bullsh!tter in chief will still have his ass kissers willing to go straight to hell with him and his morbid and putrid team of aids:

Trump has spent nearly a third of his presidency visiting his business properties at taxpayer expense, according to a new report by the government watchdog group Citizens for Ethics and Responsibility in Washington.
    CREW has found over 2,300 conflicts of interest resulting from Trump's decision not to divest ownership of his global business empire upon entering office. The group used social media, news reports, Freedom of Information Act responses and other sources of information to tally these instances. The nonprofit added that there are likely more conflicts of interest than the ones they have been able to identify.
    "This corrupt relationship between the Trump Organization and the White House leaves the American public in the dark about whether presidential decisions and policy are being made in the best interest of the country or in the best interest of the president's own bottom line," Noah Bookbinder, CREW's executive director, told Newsweek."

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-spent...vYzQAUSCink700

2. The Following User Groans At gemini104104 For This Awful Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (08-28-2019)

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gemini104104 For This Post:

christiefan915 (08-30-2019), Cinnabar (08-29-2019), Guno צְבִי (08-29-2019)

4. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 2,441 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 265 Times in 242 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gemini104104 View Post
    The so-called president blah, blah blah...
    So called president? He is THE president, since he beat hillary with 306 ass kicking votes to hillary's lousy 232. All hillary needed to do was get a lousy 270 votes, and she could have won. She was too busy trying to round up millions of extra votes that don't count toward winning the election.
    The Truth Does Not Need To Be Supported With Censorship.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Evmetro For This Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (08-28-2019), Truth Detector (08-30-2019)

6. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,406 Times in 2,917 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 325 Times in 306 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    So called president? He is THE president, since he beat hillary with 306 ass kicking votes to hillary's lousy 232. All hillary needed to do was get a lousy 270 votes, and she could have won. She was too busy trying to round up millions of extra votes that don't count toward winning the election.
    "So called president" is the BEST this nitwit has in their arsenal. Thank GOD our forefathers had the intelligence, wisdom and intuitiveness to create the Electoral College. Because of this, Donald Trump was duly elected as our PRESIDENT by a vote of 306 to 232 Electoral College votes. THAT'S the ONLY vote count that matters.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2020.2 For This Post:

Truth Detector (08-30-2019)

8. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 2,441 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 265 Times in 242 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Steven VanderMolen View Post
    "So called president" is the BEST this nitwit has in their arsenal. Thank GOD our forefathers had the intelligence, wisdom and intuitiveness to create the Electoral College. Because of this, Donald Trump was duly elected as our PRESIDENT by a vote of 306 to 232 Electoral College votes. THAT'S the ONLY vote count that matters.
    Watch, some lefty will drop into this thread and cite the popular vote as if it has ever determined the winner of a presidential election in the history of the country, and as if it somehow determines who won the 2016 election.
    The Truth Does Not Need To Be Supported With Censorship.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Evmetro For This Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (08-28-2019), Truth Detector (08-30-2019)

10. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Watch, some lefty will drop into this thread and cite the popular vote as if it has ever determined the winner of a presidential election in the history of the country, and as if it somehow determines who won the 2016 election.
    Yep, that probably WILL happen. What the lefties don't get is that Killery got a substantial number of ILLEGAL votes, in the millions, to get her the popular vote. If you took away those ILLEGAL votes, I'm sure Trump actually beat her in popular votes, as well. We'll never know the exact number of ILLEGAL votes she did get, but I've read estimates of three to ten MILLION.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cancel 2020.2 For This Post:

Evmetro (08-29-2019), Truth Detector (08-30-2019)

12. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

Donald Trump Has Spent Nearly A Third of His Presidency Visiting His Business Properties At Taxpayer Expense: Report"

Yet the bullsh!tter in chief will still have his ass kissers willing to go straight to hell with him and his morbid and putrid team of aids:

Trump has spent nearly a third of his presidency visiting his business properties at taxpayer expense, according to a new report by the government watchdog group Citizens for Ethics and Responsibility in Washington.
    CREW has found over 2,300 conflicts of interest resulting from Trump's decision not to divest ownership of his global business empire upon entering office. The group used social media, news reports, Freedom of Information Act responses and other sources of information to tally these instances. The nonprofit added that there are likely more conflicts of interest than the ones they have been able to identify.
    "This corrupt relationship between the Trump Organization and the White House leaves the American public in the dark about whether presidential decisions and policy are being made in the best interest of the country or in the best interest of the president's own bottom line," Noah Bookbinder, CREW's executive director, told Newsweek."

Barr is spending 30 K at Trump property for a birthday party. They are too stupid to avoid appearances as well as fact.
    TRump wants G7 at Doral next year. That is pathetic money-grabbing and a illegal misuse of the presidency. It is an emoluments violation. Trump does not care about the law. He wants every dime he can get.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Gonzomin For This Post:

christiefan915 (08-30-2019)

14. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It sure as fuck eliminates the idea of a popular mandate. A minority president should govern with humility,

15. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,182 Times in 1,821 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 610 Times in 560 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    It sure as fuck eliminates the idea of a popular mandate. A minority president should govern with humility,

Why should any President serve with humility at humiliating a few million goon leftist on the coast by trouncing their crooked democrat candidate with STATE's votes? That's funny, I don't care who ya are!
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Robo For This Post:

Evmetro (08-29-2019), Truth Detector (08-30-2019)

17. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post
    Why should any President serve with humility at humiliating a few million goon leftist on the coast by trouncing their crooked democrat candidate with STATE's votes? That's funny, I don't care who ya are!
    That is, as usual, really stupid.

18. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yep, that probably WILL happen. What the lefties don't get is that Killery got a substantial number of ILLEGAL votes, in the millions, to get her the popular vote. If you took away those ILLEGAL votes, I'm sure Trump actually beat her in popular votes, as well. We'll never know the exact number of ILLEGAL votes she did get, but I've read estimates of three to ten MILLION.
    Exactly how and why do illegals vote? Have you ever voted?
    When I first voted i filled out a registration form. I had to show proof. Then that form was sent to the election commission where it was determined if I qualified. When I was, they sent me a voters card and assigned me to a precinct.
    When I vote.I show them my card and sign the book. My signature is compared to the one of file.
    Are illegals just lining up at the polls with no card and no proof and voting freely where you live? I have never seen it and I have been a poll worker.
    Did you ever wonder why an illegal would vote? They are here to work and make money, some to send home. Why would they risk that to vote?
    What do they know about our elections and why would they risk it all to vote? Have you actually thought about it at all? Do you just believe what right wing sources say without thought? Sure looks that way.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gonzomin For This Post:

christiefan915 (08-30-2019), ThatOwlWoman (08-29-2019)

20. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,525 Times in 52,742 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Yeah but Obama went to Hawaii so THERE. </sarcasm>
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

21. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    Exactly how and why do illegals vote? Have you ever voted?
    When I first voted i filled out a registration form. I had to show proof. Then that form was sent to the election commission where it was determined if I qualified. When I was, they sent me a voters card and assigned me to a precinct.
    When I vote.I show them my card and sign the book. My signature is compared to the one of file.
    Are illegals just lining up at the polls with no card and no proof and voting freely where you live? I have never seen it and I have been a poll worker.
    Did you ever wonder why an illegal would vote? They are here to work and make money, some to send home. Why would they risk that to vote?
    What do they know about our elections and why would they risk it all to vote? Have you actually thought about it at all? Do you just believe what right wing sources say without thought? Sure looks that way.
    The other thing about illegals is that they do EVERYTHING they possibly can to avoid coming to the attention of the authorities. They are NOT going to take a chance on being busted and deported just to vote. And despite the dearly-cherished Reichwing myth, they aren't lining up for food stamps and social security and "welfare" either -- because they don't want to get busted and deported.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

22. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

christiefan915 (08-30-2019)

23. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Groan for me, Steven.... groan!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (08-29-2019)

25. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Groan for me, Steven.... groan!
    I'll groan for you ONLY if you're WORTH groaning over. Send me some nude pics?

26. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I'll groan for you ONLY if you're WORTH groaning over. Send me some nude pics?
    Of course, darling. Yearn for me.... lust for my hand, lust!

27. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (08-29-2019)