Members banned from this thread: RockX

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Asshat rules. Fucking rules this board!

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,530 Times in 10,535 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    No crying.

I've merely done things like explain why men make more money. Only in the mind of an idiot does that make me a sexist.
    Who said anything about sexist. And your tears are showing.

"But, but... But... *sniff* I didn't saaaay that! I just said *sniff*... You're a dummy!"

<- asshat

You need to stop digging, bud. You are going to lose all that sex appeal.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 6 Times in 5 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    Why y'all lying to yourselves? You KNOW you want a real man to just grab you by the hair and make you do what you wanted to all along...
    lmao.
    We do that on Thursdays.
    "Fuck you niggers" July 11, 2009 Tinfoil explaining how conservatives are unfairly labeled as racists.

"You deserve to be beheaded and for your head to placed on a pike, in the middle of the park, where children can see what happens to those that act the way you do." August 5, 2009 USFreedom911's response to a left leaning opinion.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,127 Times in 9,658 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 503 Times in 476 Posts
    Blog Entries

Who said anything about sexist. And your tears are showing.

"But, but... But... *sniff* I didn't saaaay that! I just said *sniff*... You're a dummy!"

<- asshat

You need to stop digging, bud. You are going to lose all that sex appeal.
    You need to stop digging strawmen out of your ass. Of course forcing women to do stuff implies sexism. Don't lie.

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You need to stop digging strawmen out of your ass. Of course forcing women to do stuff implies sexism. Don't lie.
    It implies a penchant for BDSM, not sexism. Man, counterculture is not your forte. You should step quietly away...

I'm amazed that you can see that I was sarcastic, it doesn't seem to be one of your abilities if it's a compliment. Anyway, I was joking with the ladies. If you'd like to hop in and have some fun you can join in, otherwise you are just taking away from your magnificent image as a sexy beast. I've been giving good advice, jump in and have fun. Everybody else is.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LadyT View Post
    lmao.
    We do that on Thursdays.
    I thought that was our secret!
    - -- Aristotle

- -- The Buddha

- -- Aristotle

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It implies a penchant for BDSM, not sexism. Man, counterculture is not your forte. You should step quietly away...
    Yeah. That's what you meant. Right.

I'm amazed that you can see that I was sarcastic, it doesn't seem to be one of your abilities if it's a compliment. Anyway, I was joking with the ladies. If you'd like to hop in and have some fun you can join in, otherwise you are just taking away from your magnificent image as a sexy beast.
    You've been sarcastic a lot lately when you get your ass handed to you. It's funny.

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You've been sarcastic a lot lately when you get your ass handed to you. It's funny.
    Not everything is some awesome serious actual insult. You're losing your own game here. And badly so. At this point your tears are making a mess of the text on my screen. Quit it. You are soaking the paper. At least get a tissue, Tito.
    - -- Aristotle

- -- The Buddha

- -- Aristotle

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Not everything is some awesome serious actual insult. You're losing your own game here. And badly so. At this point your tears are making a mess of the text on my screen. Quit it. You are soaking the paper. At least get a tissue, Tito.
    I'm winning on levels you can't even fathom.

9. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I'm winning on levels you can't even fathom.
    So... What you are saying is you like the Domme/sub relationship better?

I'm really starting to enjoy this thread.
    - -- Aristotle

- -- The Buddha

- -- Aristotle

10. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

So... What you are saying is you like the Domme/sub relationship better?

ummm... no. Frankly I do not see how you could draw such a wrongminded conclusion.

11. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

ummm... no. Frankly I do not see how you could draw such a wrongminded conclusion.
    There's only one way to "win" when handed defeat and especially at levels I will never fathom, and it isn't from the perspective of Dom.
    - -- Aristotle

- -- The Buddha

- -- Aristotle

12. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

There's only one way to "win" in defeat at levels I will never fathom, and it isn't from the perspective of Dom.
    Good one?

13. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Good one?
    LOL. Well it was fun. Remember, Beefy thinks you rule.
    - -- Aristotle

- -- The Buddha

- -- Aristotle

14. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I'm amazed that you can see that I was sarcastic, it doesn't seem to be one of your abilities if it's a compliment. Anyway, I was joking with the ladies. If you'd like to hop in and have some fun you can join in, otherwise you are just taking away from your magnificent image as a sexy beast. I've been giving good advice, jump in and have fun. Everybody else is.
    Even I could tell you were joking. Let me tell you, its pretty hard to tell when your joking a lot of times.
    "Fuck you niggers" July 11, 2009 Tinfoil explaining how conservatives are unfairly labeled as racists.

"You deserve to be beheaded and for your head to placed on a pike, in the middle of the park, where children can see what happens to those that act the way you do." August 5, 2009 USFreedom911's response to a left leaning opinion.

15. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You've been sarcastic a lot lately when you get your *&^ handed to you. It's funny.
    :lmao:

his delusions of grandeur know no bounds.