Members banned from this thread: RockX

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Asshat rules. Fucking rules this board!

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,131 Times in 9,660 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 504 Times in 477 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Solitary View Post
    I think you were put in the position of Pontius Pilate. Which, if you recall your sunday school lessons, was not worshipped but was the one who "washed his hands of Jesus" and thereby sent him to be executed.

(sung to the tune of Amazing Grace)

Just plain politics
    is home to me
    bright shining as the sun
    When we've been there
    ten thousand hours
    asshat still won't make sense
    None of these metaphors are 100%.

I epitomize sense.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 6 Times in 5 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    Thanks for your kind words, Beefy. I won't let you down.
    Your head is so far up your a$$ you never realize when you're being trolled.
    "Fuck you niggers" July 11, 2009 Tinfoil explaining how conservatives are unfairly labeled as racists.

"You deserve to be beheaded and for your head to placed on a pike, in the middle of the park, where children can see what happens to those that act the way you do." August 5, 2009 USFreedom911's response to a left leaning opinion.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Beefy View Post
    For those of you who haven't noticed, Ashat owns this board, even though Damo pays for it.

He crushes his competition.

He litters the fields with those that embody fantasy and disregard reality.

Its obvious that all the women here want him.

Grind, Epicanus and Watermark deemed themselves the "holy trinity" of this board? Then A$hat is your Pontius Pilot, flat layin' the hurt on your dumb@sses.

The fist of truth! Onward! Upward!

{puts on drunken post critic hat}

Overall great effort. It made the reader laugh and you managed to carefully strike the balance between relevance and randomness to give the humor that extra punch. As 3D mentioned, this post does qualify as t its, what really titified it was the fact that object of the drunken post actually believes you were serious.

We give this an 8.5/10.
    "Fuck you niggers" July 11, 2009 Tinfoil explaining how conservatives are unfairly labeled as racists.

"You deserve to be beheaded and for your head to placed on a pike, in the middle of the park, where children can see what happens to those that act the way you do." August 5, 2009 USFreedom911's response to a left leaning opinion.

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LadyT View Post

Overall great effort. It made the reader laugh and you managed to carefully strike the balance between relevance and randomness to give the humor that extra punch. As 3D mentioned, this post does qualify as t its, what really titified it was the fact that object of the drunken post actually believes you were serious.

We give this an 8.5/10.
    Stop fighting the truth, t.

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LadyT View Post

We give this an 8.5/10.
    My favorite part is where Beefy claims that the women want him. Which women? I know I don’t. I know you don’t. I know thorn don’t. I am willing to bet that Meg doesn’t. I am even willing to go out on a limb and say that Kathi, despite being some sort of self-hating female conservative, doesn’t want asshat.

So what he really means is, the same thing Chris Matthews means, when he says about Bush “women love this guy, am I right? I mean, they love him. They love that whole tough guy landing on a carrier, I’m going to protect you thing, right?” And what both Chris Matthews and Beefy mean is: I love this guy. I want this guy. I got hard when he landed on that aircraft carrier. I think he looks great in jeans. I’m going to project these repressed homoerotic urges onto women.

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Desh View Post
    I want asshat...... to grow up and discuss like an adult for a change.
    I do discuss like an adult. You just start acting like a child when you make no sense and are wrong.

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darla View Post
    My favorite part is where Beefy claims that the women want him. Which women? I know I don’t. I know you don’t. I know thorn don’t. I am willing to bet that Meg doesn’t. I am even willing to go out on a limb and say that Kathi, despite being some sort of self-hating female conservative, doesn’t want asshat.

So what he really means is, the same thing Chris Matthews means, when he says about Bush “women love this guy, am I right? I mean, they love him. They love that whole tough guy landing on a carrier, I’m going to protect you thing, right?” And what both Chris Matthews and Beefy mean is: I love this guy. I want this guy. I got hard when he landed on that aircraft carrier. I think he looks great in jeans. I’m going to project these repressed homoerotic urges onto women.
    Oh darla, you protest too much. How sweet.

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Me and Beefy are having a coed watermelon party. All you JPP chicks are invited.

10. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darla View Post
    My favorite part is where Beefy claims that the women want him. Which women? I know I don’t. I know you don’t. I know thorn don’t. I am willing to bet that Meg doesn’t. I am even willing to go out on a limb and say that Kathi, despite being some sort of self-hating female conservative, doesn’t want ashat. ..
    LMAO @ Darla

11. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,531 Times in 10,535 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Why y'all lying to yourselves? You KNOW you want a real man to just grab you by the hair and make you do what you wanted to all along...
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

12. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    Why y'all lying to yourselves? You KNOW you want a real man to just grab you by the hair and make you do what you wanted to all along...

As if I've ever espoused positions like that. Nice strawman. Bravo.

13. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,531 Times in 10,535 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    As if I've ever espoused positions like that. Nice strawman. Bravo.
    You crying now? I thought you told me how women want real men. I think you are ruining your image.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

14. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    You crying now? I thought you told me how women want real men. I think you are ruining your image.
    No crying.

I've merely done things like explain why men make more money. Only in the mind of an idiot does that make me a sexist.

15. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Desh View Post
    I want asshat...... to grow up and discuss like an adult for a change.
    It’s more likely that Billy Joel is going to start posting here.