Thread: Lefties and the Prius

1. #241 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 2,441 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 265 Times in 242 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    Turn left,you have to use the left lane. That is when I use it. I am not making driving a combat zone. I have no reason to piss off rightys. They walk around mostly pissed off anyway. They will tailgate and speed along, lane hopping. They endanger all.
    All these tailgaters are because you are driving like a lefty. This wake of traffic that you cause is a massive waste of energy that doesn't need to be.
    The Truth Does Not Need To Be Supported With Censorship.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Evmetro For This Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (09-14-2019)

3. #242 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    All these tailgaters are because you are driving like a lefty. This wake of traffic that you cause is a massive waste of energy that doesn't need to be.
    Nope. It is because you children drive emotionally. You don't have real control behind the wheel. I drive the right lane to protect myself from you people who live with such immaturity and inability to treat driving properly. You risk your life and your license to save 3 minutes .

4. #243 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Nope. It is because you children drive emotionally. You don't have real control behind the wheel. I drive the right lane to protect myself from you people who live with such immaturity and inability to treat driving properly. You risk your life and your license to save 3 minutes .
    Your car wastes energy hauling around the weight of a dead gasoline engine, and it charges at an unreasonably slow 3KW. Your car is a huge gross polluter compared to what I drive, and you want to lecture me about how great EVS are. You drive like a lefty, creating a wake of energy wasting traffic behind you wherever you go.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Evmetro For This Post:

gfm7175 (09-16-2019)

6. #244 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,510 Times in 16,973 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

Evmetro (09-15-2019)

8. #245 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Your car wastes energy hauling around the weight of a dead gasoline engine, and it charges at an unreasonably slow 3KW. Your car is a huge gross polluter compared to what I drive, and you want to lecture me about how great EVS are. You drive like a lefty, creating a wake of energy wasting traffic behind you wherever you go.
    Talking about waste of energy, arguing & complaining about what lane someone is driving in.WTF??? You should be happy they are in that lane & not in front of you..SSShhhhiissshhhHH!!!!!
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

9. #246 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Talking about waste of energy, arguing & complaining about what lane someone is driving in.WTF??? You should be happy they are in that lane & not in front of you..SSShhhhiissshhhHH!!!!!
    If you were able to demonstrate that you understand that there is lots of energy waste when motorists have to interrupt their steady speed to slow down to wait for a chance to get around the lefty and get back to the original speed of travel, maybe I'll take you seriously.

10. #247 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

If you were able to demonstrate that you understand that there is lots of energy waste when motorists have to interrupt their steady speed to slow down to wait for a chance to get around the lefty and get back to the original speed of travel, maybe I'll take you seriously.
    You have no idea of the politics, if any, of the ppl in other cars-YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT... Stop being childish & stupid..

Sure it can be annoying, that's life, stop being a cry baby about it, everyone is not gonna drive like you or I would prefer-THAT SHOULD BE OBVIOUS TO ANY ADULT THAT HAS GOTTEN BEHIND THE WHEEL......

Sad you prob blame the rain, lack there of, the cold & a nail in your tire on the lefties of the world.... Grow up & stop hating.........
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

11. #248 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    You have no idea of the politics, if any, of the ppl in other cars-YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT...
    Do you really not understand how obvious the political identity of lefties is when you see them in public or in their cars? All you have to do is evaluate the blatant clues like are they ugly? Are they very unsexy? Do they look unemployable? Are they chomping on gum with the mouth wide open? Bill, I understand that these days it can sometimes be difficult to differentiate male from female with all the creepy perverts out there who like to cross dress or who like to dress to conceal their gender, but spotting lefties is about as easy as differentiating male from female. You don't really need to see genitals to determine gender, and you don't really need to know much about a lefty to see that he is a lefty. Just a quick glance is all it takes to see if a person supports and participates in Western Civilization or not.

12. #249 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,778 Times in 3,065 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 122 Posts

I just ran into a Prius driver on the highway...

Yes, the driver was a woman.
    Yes, the woman was ugly.
    Yes, the woman had her hands at 10 and 2.
    Yes, the woman was stiff as a board and only looking straight ahead.
    Yes, the woman was driving below the speed limit.
    Yes, the woman was not driving in the right lane.
    Yes, there was traffic backed up due to all that.

Perfect stereotypical Prius driver if I ever did see one...

13. #250 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Volt is a far better car than ICEs. You rightys are hauling around a huge vehicle and propelling it by gas, just gas. That is the worst choice for America,the planet and our collective health.
    Try thinking a little. The Volt is not perfect but for me almost entirely electric.

14. #251 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Do you really believe that? How teenage that is. You don't have much respect for women, do you? But then rightys don't.

15. #252 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Volt is a far better car than ICEs.
    The Volt is an ICE. It calls for unleaded.

You rightys are hauling around a huge vehicle and propelling it by gas, just gas. That is the worst choice for America,the planet and our collective health.
    Try thinking a little. The Volt is not perfect but for me almost entirely electric.
    Why don't you just go electric? Hauling around an ICE engine wastes a lot of energy. Once you decide to make the switch over to energy efficient electric, make sure it charges faster than that lousy 3KW. 3KW is for wanna be EVs like the Volt. You may never drive anything as efficient as mine, but you can do better than that ICE Volt.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Evmetro For This Post:

gfm7175 (09-17-2019)

17. #253 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gfm7175 View Post
    I just ran into a Prius driver on the highway...

Yes, the driver was a woman.
    Yes, the woman was ugly.
    Yes, the woman had her hands at 10 and 2.
    Yes, the woman was stiff as a board and only looking straight ahead.
    Yes, the woman was driving below the speed limit.
    Yes, the woman was not driving in the right lane.
    Yes, there was traffic backed up due to all that.

Perfect stereotypical Prius driver if I ever did see one...
    I came to stereotype and dislike the Prius from my experience on the road. Time after time, I come across a bunch of congestion, and then discover that it is a Prius several cars up that is causing the problem. Sure, I have seen other types of vehicles doing this shit, but the Prius is by FAR the most frequent one.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Evmetro For This Post:

gfm7175 (09-17-2019)

19. #254 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,778 Times in 3,065 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 122 Posts

I came to stereotype and dislike the Prius from my experience on the road. Time after time, I come across a bunch of congestion, and then discover that it is a Prius several cars up that is causing the problem. Sure, I have seen other types of vehicles doing this shit, but the Prius is by FAR the most frequent one.
    Precisely. By far the most frequent in my experiences too. Too bad my area of Southern WI is flooded with those vehicles and drivers, so I run into them all too often...

When I drive to other areas of WI for hiking and stuff, I rarely come across one, and typically have more pleasant driving experiences.

20. #255 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,510 Times in 16,973 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Do you really believe that? How teenage that is. You don't have much respect for women, do you? But then rightys don't.
    Yep, sure do. I lived it. Women don't want to be seen riding on your bicycle or in your Prius.
    Teenage? Nope, unless you think having a nice car in HS is "teenage" (see above).
    Of course I respect women, you won't get laid unless you show them respect (you wouldn't understand.
    Of course we do, that's why Dem women run to us "rightys" when you libs can't deliver.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.