Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 2,441 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 265 Times in 242 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    The Very Real Possibility of President Elizabeth Warren

-- Can she beat Trump? There’s a plan for that

Not too many campaign websites first ask visitors if they are unsure about the candidate in question. But if you click the “I’m not sure yet” button on the ElizabethWarren.com launch page, you can enter your email before answering the question “What’s holding you back?” one of three ways. Two replies are typical for 160-some days before the Iowa caucuses: “I’m not ready to make a decision” and “I have questions about Elizabeth’s policy positions.”

It’s the one between those, though, that most captures the zeitgeist of the still-young primary contest for the Democratic presidential nomination: “I’m not sure Elizabeth can win.”

A few thousand people who disagreed with that sentiment piled into the Shrine Expo Hall on the University of Southern California’s campus early Wednesday evening. A good hour before Warren’s town hall began with a raffle to determine who would get to ask her questions later that night, the faint odor of spilt, fermented beer wafted through the lower level, stage left — likely some resilient residue from an earlier event. The smell itself didn’t fit the early-evening, family vibe of the Massachusetts Senator’s supporters, and frankly, they hadn’t been there long enough for it to smell like a post-victory celebration locker room. But the spirit it conveyed was a perfect match: Most everyone there to see Elizabeth Warren was as giddy as if the title were in sight.

There was, however, that damned specter of “electability” also was wafting through the room. It was much less odorous but no less repugnant. This phantom is conjured in virtually all discussions about the Democratic primary contest, derived largely from archetypes of older white men whom Americans are more accustomed to seeing run for office and therefore electing. It smothers critical thinking about the presidential race so much that it appears that many are convinced that “electability” is indeed a living, breathing thing when it is in fact an apparition, a hasty creation of the party elites and pundit classes that serves as a convenient substitute for the vetting that desperately needs to occur before a nominee goes up against President Trump next fall. Even though more than 160 days remain between now and the first Iowa caucus, this unanswerable question lingers more prominently than do major quandaries about candidate qualifications.

Warren communicates as much with her body language as with her words. Making a few jokes that land early, she exhibits a disarming manner — “Let me tell you a little bit about myself,” she says, before going into her family history and her college career, her limbs getting looser as she breaks down her points. Her voice is invigorating all the way through, and even as she is breaking down a topic to its bones, it doesn’t feel like only rah-rah fodder for the NPR crowd. This is a fairly multiracial group who clearly gives a shit about whether they get a president who can do the job after winning the election, and she is respecting their intelligence.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...h4YcMjOz5l-Z0Q
    The reason why she won't win is because she is a white chick who claimed American Indian DNA. She stole another race, which is far worse than wearing black make up at a party. She stole another race to advance her personal interests, and this will never go away.
    The Truth Does Not Need To Be Supported With Censorship.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Evmetro For This Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (08-24-2019), Wolverine (08-26-2019)

3. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,573 Times in 10,652 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 617 Times in 606 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    The Very Real Possibility of President Elizabeth Warren

-- Can she beat Trump? There’s a plan for that

Not too many campaign websites first ask visitors if they are unsure about the candidate in question. But if you click the “I’m not sure yet” button on the ElizabethWarren.com launch page, you can enter your email before answering the question “What’s holding you back?” one of three ways. Two replies are typical for 160-some days before the Iowa caucuses: “I’m not ready to make a decision” and “I have questions about Elizabeth’s policy positions.”

It’s the one between those, though, that most captures the zeitgeist of the still-young primary contest for the Democratic presidential nomination: “I’m not sure Elizabeth can win.”

A few thousand people who disagreed with that sentiment piled into the Shrine Expo Hall on the University of Southern California’s campus early Wednesday evening. A good hour before Warren’s town hall began with a raffle to determine who would get to ask her questions later that night, the faint odor of spilt, fermented beer wafted through the lower level, stage left — likely some resilient residue from an earlier event. The smell itself didn’t fit the early-evening, family vibe of the Massachusetts Senator’s supporters, and frankly, they hadn’t been there long enough for it to smell like a post-victory celebration locker room. But the spirit it conveyed was a perfect match: Most everyone there to see Elizabeth Warren was as giddy as if the title were in sight.

There was, however, that damned specter of “electability” also was wafting through the room. It was much less odorous but no less repugnant. This phantom is conjured in virtually all discussions about the Democratic primary contest, derived largely from archetypes of older white men whom Americans are more accustomed to seeing run for office and therefore electing. It smothers critical thinking about the presidential race so much that it appears that many are convinced that “electability” is indeed a living, breathing thing when it is in fact an apparition, a hasty creation of the party elites and pundit classes that serves as a convenient substitute for the vetting that desperately needs to occur before a nominee goes up against President Trump next fall. Even though more than 160 days remain between now and the first Iowa caucus, this unanswerable question lingers more prominently than do major quandaries about candidate qualifications.

Warren communicates as much with her body language as with her words. Making a few jokes that land early, she exhibits a disarming manner — “Let me tell you a little bit about myself,” she says, before going into her family history and her college career, her limbs getting looser as she breaks down her points. Her voice is invigorating all the way through, and even as she is breaking down a topic to its bones, it doesn’t feel like only rah-rah fodder for the NPR crowd. This is a fairly multiracial group who clearly gives a shit about whether they get a president who can do the job after winning the election, and she is respecting their intelligence.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...h4YcMjOz5l-Z0Q
    Another DELUSION from the Queen of the Deluded.

FAUXcahontas has more baggage then an airport conveyor....and THIS WILL NEVER GO AWAY:

TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Grokmaster For This Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (08-24-2019)

5. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

The Indian thing is all the rightys have against her. That is no crime. She is highly qualified and has spent a lifetime working for the people.
    Trump is a despicable crook and woman abuser. He cheated his charity and it sure looks like he was money laundering for Russia. He lies for sport and fun.
    But at least he did not say he was partly Indian and the DNA proved he was. Of course, he is the chosen one.
    Trump obstructed justice about 10 times and his staff worked with Russia to fix the election. But at least he did not get his heritage wrong. That would be bad.
    You guys have nothing.

6. The Following User Groans At Gonzomin For This Awful Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (08-24-2019)

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gonzomin For This Post:

evince (08-26-2019), LV426 (08-26-2019)

8. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Howard the Duck View Post
    They don't call people racist except to call-out hypocrisy or when they are being ironic.
    Oh, I thought you meant cuck. Of course the righty anti-semites (both of them) don't call people racist.

9. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,673 Times in 14,046 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

10. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,458 Times in 27,020 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,562 Times in 18,153 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Non-Playable Character. People like you who don't think for themselves.
    what the fuck does that mean asshole racist

11. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    Another DELUSION from the Queen of the Deluded.

FAUXcahontas has more baggage then an airport conveyor....and THIS WILL NEVER GO AWAY:

not what the DNA said ass miner

12. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    The Squad should go back to their countries and the judge can't be trusted because he's Mexican.
    and you agree with him

you want a white America

13. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    and you agree with him

you want a white America
    Yeah, but I would never use a person's race to talk shit about them. I still respect people of other races.

14. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,386 Times in 3,225 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 189 Times in 178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    I'm good with Bernie or Elizabeth.
    So you are a commie also?

15. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    So you are a commie also?
    American. I support a State/Corporate approach to the 'Technology Race' we have with China. Think 'NASA and the Space Race' with the Soviets.
    Central Planning and a Communal Goal to preserve the Western concept of 'Individual Liberty' and the ability of the Citizens to Rotate the Leadership at the Top.

How about you? Will YOU accept the Challenge from China? Will YOU accept 'The Chinese Way of Life'? No Free Speech, One Party Rule.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Jack For This Post:

LV426 (08-26-2019)

17. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,549 Times in 21,433 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,606 Times in 5,116 Posts
    Blog Entries

It would be such poetic justice to see Elizabeth Warren scalp Trump in 2020.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

LV426 (08-26-2019)

19. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,401 Times in 10,031 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    The reason why she won't win is because she is a white chick who claimed American Indian DNA.
    That is the only criticism anyone can levy at her, and it's not one you can lean on for an entire election cycle.

It will be played out the first month she's the nominee.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

20. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,401 Times in 10,031 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    FAUXcahontas has more baggage then an airport conveyor.
    Apart from this nonsense, what other baggage?
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

21. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    The Indian thing is all the rightys have against her. That is no crime.
    no one said it was a crime, will keep her out of the whitehouse though, well, that and her out in space policy ideas

trump has branded her, forever Pocahontas
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you