Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Florida man found guilty of manslaughter in parking lot shooting that led to 'Stand Y

1. #136 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 10 Times in 10 Posts
    Blog Entries

It's nice to have video but it's annoying not to have sound....

2. #137 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Blackcat13th View Post
    More than that, his feet were planted in roughly the same place the whole time until he was thrown clear off of them. He never got in anyone's space.

The biggest criticisms I'd make is that his sector of fire wasnt clear and that its pretty lame not to give someone a chance. Unfortunately neither are illegal reguardless of whether or not they're moraly reprehensible. Bogus conviction. Should be overturned.

Never talk to the cops on a self defense case. Dont fking do it. They're just promotion point whores just like you'd be if you had their job.
    Actually. I have to retract that statement. Looking at the video shows the guy very close to the car. I don't know if the woman felt 'threatened' since she got out of the car with him standing there. (?)

3. #138 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

And who were the people responsable for forgetting from history the pederastic nature of Catholicism? Who were the people responsible for all the molestation charges. The molesters or the people who infringed free speach to hide them from history? If i broke a rule by pointing out pederastic behavior, so be it.

Technology will continue until any given person will have the power to destroy the whole world. but much sooner than that, till any given nation could. Where do your sanctions go after that? Out the fking window. Now imagine a weapon that can be deployed anywhere in the world anonymously that ends all life on earth. Imagine this weapon is cheap as dirt to develop. Such a weappn would only be needed to be spoken out loud to ensure it was deployed. Dont blame yourself. Blame your parents and all your family before you for bending over to tyranny for so long.

When any given man has that kind of power, what man would ever put up with having to co-exist with pederasts?

Pseudomonas syringae spliced glyphosate exotoxin pump.

I told you, 13B

Saydan
    And your post has nothing to do with you violating Rule 12b; but you just continue on and they you can complain when you receive word of your consequence.
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

4. #139 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Theres no consequence to your piddly rule that could bother me now. Its done.

Good luck with the suedaneese.

5. #140 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Theres no consequence to your piddly rule that could bother me now. Its done.

Good luck with the suedaneese.
    At least the rest of the board will benefit from your "vacation" and it's not MY rule.

6. #141 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

He's on the sidewalk as i recall. So, he might have been threatening the car you think? Whats shown is she had enough walked up and got into his space, not visi versi, and the hubby comes out and nails him.

7. #142 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Btw, in these cases people tend to try to argue feelings or potential feelings. Feelings arent probative. Lots of people think so because of the typical wording of self defense laws, "felt threatened." Thats not what it means. What it means is, "believes there is cause to suspect immanent harm."

8. #143 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The guy never did anything i saw that might lead anyone to reasonably think the car was in danger.

9. #144 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

He's on the sidewalk as i recall. So, he might have been threatening the car you think? Whats shown is she had enough walked up and got into his space, not visi versi, and the hubby comes out and nails him.
    Well, her getting out of the car implies she didn't feel 'threatened'. I would concede that he is closer than the 10 feet that I stated. (I may have to re-assess my position on this)

10. #145 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Well, her getting out of the car implies she didn't feel 'threatened'. I would concede that he is closer than the 10 feet that I stated. (I may have to re-assess my position on this)

11. #146 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    I wonder what the skinny white dude in the blue T-shirt has to do with all of this? He watched a lot of this unfold. Then, ... followed the black guy out the door of the Store. This right about the time the woman gets out of her car. I wonder why she got out of her car?
    This could be a comedy of errors here.

12. #147 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,986 Times in 2,762 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 178 Times in 173 Posts

Actually. I have to retract that statement. Looking at the video shows the guy very close to the car. I don't know if the woman felt 'threatened' since she got out of the car with him standing there. (?)
    My opinion is that she got out to get in Drejka's grill herself. I don't think she was scared at all. But that's just my opinion.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sirthinksalot For This Post:

Jack (08-25-2019)

14. #148 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I wonder what the skinny white dude in the blue T-shirt has to do with all of this? He watched a lot of this unfold. Then, ... followed the black guy out the door of the Store. This right about the time the woman gets out of her car. I wonder why she got out of her car?
    This could be a comedy of errors here.

15. #149 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,245 Times in 2,336 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 162 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries

Justice system worked. A CCL doesn't make you a pet-peeve enforcement officer. On the other hand, what would it have cost the dead guy to say "I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking", or even just to flip the asshole off? We get so busy hating each other that we put ourselves in situations that we feel we must "win" at all costs. And before you jump all over me for trying to make this a moral equivalency thing, the guy that shot was SOOOOO wrong, like, a million times more wrong than the dead guy!
    “The Communist party must control the guns.”
    ― Mao Tse-tung

“Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything.”-Generally attributed to Uncle Joe Stalin

“Everything under heaven is in utter choas; the situation is excellent.”
    ― mao tse-tung

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Callinectes For This Post:

Jack (08-25-2019)

17. #150 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sirthinksalot View Post
    My opinion is that she got out to get in Drejka's grill herself. I don't think she was scared at all. But that's just my opinion.
    Uh. This is starting to look like a Comedy. I've looked at that video 4 times now.
    1. 'Shooter' drives up, and instead of going into the Store, he starts looking over the car in the Handicap Space. He looks at the back Plate, then checks the front Plate, then approaches the car and begins speaking.
    2. Other people come and go and look over in that direction for some reason. Maybe the guy is shouting, or maybe the guy is shouting because the car window is up.
    3. Blue T-Shirt guy arrives, and seems fascinated by what is occurring. He stands at the Store door just watching. When someone else arrives at the door, he walks inside.
    4. A moment later, 'Pusher' walks out of the door followed by 'Blue Shirt'. It's like 'Blue Shirt' told 'Pusher' "Hey man, someone is fucking with your wife".
    5. At the same time, the 'Wife' gets out of the car. hahaha ... WTF did she do THAT for?
    6. 'Pusher' sees 'Wife' out of car and is convinced 'Shooter' is fucking with his wife.
    7. 'Pusher' walks up to 'Shooter' and, without a word, shoves him to the ground.
    8. 'Shooter' pulls gun. 'Pusher' re-evaluates the situation, but doesn't back down. He's thinking "Why is this guy fucking with my wife?"
    9. 'Pusher' gets shot in chest. 'Blue Shirt' decides he's no longer interested in this and begins 'zigging and zagging'. hahahaha

This is like some kind of Comedy Show.

First, it looks like 'Shooter' is some kind of wanna-be 'Handicap Police'. He pulls up and immediately begins to examine the 'offending car' as though he's about to write a Ticket.
    Then, 'Blue Shirt' wants to be Dudley Do-Right, surveils the situation, and Reports his Findings to 'Pusher'.
    'Pusher', not knowing WTF is going on, exits store to protect wife.
    'Wife' gets out of car at the same time, hahahaha, for some unknown reason, and it just convinces 'Pusher' his wife is in jeopardy.

hahahahahahaha ... and what follows is what happens when a group of idiots converge upon one spot at the same time.

Jack's Verdict:
    Execute 'Wife' for getting out of the car ... what a dumbass.
    Execute 'Blue Shirt'. Guilty of amping up husband.
    Execute 'Shooter' for assuming role of 'Handicap Police'.
    Posthumously award 'Pusher' a 'Idiot Trophy' for marrying that dumbass wife that drove into the Handicap Space in the first place.

Four less Dumbasses walking around loose, there's no downside here.