Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Bernie Announces High Priority Full Scale Attack On Climate Change Great New Deal.

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Celticguy,

Quote Originally Posted by Celticguy View Post
    Except we're not facing a crisis.
    The Brazilian rain forest is on fire. That's the biggest carbon sink on the planet. It generates 20% of the oxygen we breathe.

I don't know what more of a sign you need.

This is a ridiculous time to be letting partisan politics cloud your judgement.

This is a common threat that we all face.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Celticguy,

The Brazilian rain forest is on fire. That's the biggest carbon sink on the planet. It generates 20% of the oxygen we breathe.

I don't know what more of a sign you need.

This is a ridiculous time to be letting partisan politics cloud your judgement.

This is a common threat that we all face.
    Fires are burning to be sure but it has nothing to do with CO2. And slapping solar panels will do nothing to change that.
    The fires are intentionally set. The only question is who's idea it is. I would like to see that stopped but I'm not in charge of Brazil.
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Celticguy For This Post:

Stretch (08-24-2019), Truth Detector (08-26-2019)

4. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Hello Stretch,

Well I really wish it was something we just made up.

Then we could just come clean, and admit it and that would be the end of it, there would be no threat to the future.

You know it's tough enough to face this global uncertainty without having to try to convince nonbelievers.

Like we've got time for that.

We are out of time.

We have to do something.

It has to be now.

We need you. Mother Earth needs you. You're making a huge mistake. You need to be helping, not arguing about it.

Arguing won't make it go away.

We need to be united on this.
    Seems all the fringe left climaphobes have conned you and safely live on coastlines and blow CO2 out of their private jet exhaust pipes.
    Believe what you want.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

gfm7175 (08-26-2019), Truth Detector (08-26-2019)

6. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Celticguy,

Fires are burning to be sure but it has nothing to do with CO2.
    Tons of carbon being released by the rain forest fires.

And slapping solar panels will do nothing to change that.
    The fires are intentionally set. The only question is who's idea it is. I would like to see that stopped but I'm not in charge of Brazil.
    That doesn't change the dire nature of the climate crisis we face.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

7. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Stretch,

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    Seems all the fringe left climaphobes have conned you and safely live on coastlines and blow CO2 out of their private jet exhaust pipes.
    Believe what you want.
    That perception is flawed. The truth is that deniers are the minority. There is nothing fringe about believing in Climate Change. Most people do.

Most people understand that industrial activity is responsible for Climate Change and we have to change our ways to deal with it.

All the nations of the world signed onto Paris. We stand alone, and the chosen one who did it does not have majority approval.

8. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Celticguy,

Tons of carbon being released by the rain forest fires.

That doesn't change the dire nature of the climate crisis we face.
    It's putting a lot of particulate into the atmosphere which captures solar energy and releases it back to the cooler space helping what you are concerned about.

And as recently demonstrated in Michael Mann's lost lawsuit in Canada over his science fraud, CO2 is just a gas and not the boogyman.
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Celticguy For This Post:

Stretch (08-25-2019), Truth Detector (08-26-2019)

10. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Hello Stretch,

That perception is flawed. The truth is that deniers are the minority. There is nothing fringe about believing in Climate Change. Most people do.

Most people understand that industrial activity is responsible for Climate Change and we have to change our ways to deal with it.

All the nations of the world signed onto Paris. We stand alone, and the chosen one who did it does not have majority approval.
    Well then the deniers are flying private jets and living on the water not acting liking THEY believe there's anything
    to be concerned about while they preach otherwise.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

Truth Detector (08-26-2019)

12. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Celticguy,

It's putting a lot of particulate into the atmosphere which captures solar energy and releases it back to the cooler space helping what you are concerned about.

And as recently demonstrated in Michael Mann's lost lawsuit in Canada over his science fraud, CO2 is just a gas and not the boogyman.
    Hey. I think you've struck on a solution. If we just light all the forests of the planet on fire, the smoke will block out the sun and thus the warming.

Oh, on second thought, maybe that doesn't exactly work that way. Oh well. Nice try, though.

13. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Stretch,

Well then the deniers are flying private jets and living on the water not acting liking THEY believe there's anything
    to be concerned about while they preach otherwise.
    Yeah, stick with that. It has nothing to do with finding solutions, but it helps you justify your denial position.

14. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,419 Times in 7,538 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 270 Times in 253 Posts
    Blog Entries

Thanks for the heads up!
    https://www.thegwpf.com/michael-mann...ptic-tim-ball/

15. The Following User Says Thank You to anonymoose For This Post:

16. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Celticguy,

Hey. I think you've struck on a solution. If we just light all the forests of the planet on fire, the smoke will block out the sun and thus the warming.

Oh, on second thought, maybe that doesn't exactly work that way. Oh well. Nice try, though.
    It's been shown after the spate of volcanic eruptions some years back. Eventually the particles fall so it doesn't last.

But it matters not as the Michael Mann fraud is being exposed for what it is.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Celticguy For This Post:

Stretch (08-25-2019), Truth Detector (08-26-2019)

18. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Hello Stretch,
    Yeah, stick with that. It has nothing to do with finding solutions, but it helps you justify your denial position.
    hahahaha!!!!! That's the ENTIRE point.......there is nothing to SOLVE!!!
    pain in abortion.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

20. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    The feces have hit the rotary oscillator as regards the fraud of CO2 boogymanmania.
    I love that it's Canada with the smackdown.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Celticguy For This Post:

22. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Stretch,

hahahaha!!!!! That's the ENTIRE point.......there is nothing to SOLVE!!!
    What if you're wrong?

How do you know you're not...

Have we seen that ever elusive proof that there is no human-caused climate change?

23. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

The left would be best to find someone to take Bernie on a looooong drive out into the country

This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Getin the ring For This Post: