Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Michigan city council candidate Jean Cramer wants to keep community as white "as pos

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,231 Times in 3,449 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 1,887 Posts

Default Michigan city council candidate Jean Cramer wants to keep community as white "as pos

Common sense. Blacks destroy. Look at africa and detroit and baltimore.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/michiga...e-as-possible/

aug 23 2019 A Michigan city council candidate shocked a public forum when she said she wants to keep "Marysville a white community as much as possible."

Jean Cramer made the comment Thursday in response to a question about diversity in Marysville, a city in St. Clair County, 55 miles northeast of Detroit. The Times Herald in Port Huron says she's one of five candidates running for three council seats in November.

The candidate further went on to state that she would not like "foreign born" people to settle in Marysville.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

2. The Following User Groans At Text Drivers are Killers For This Awful Post:

christiefan915 (08-23-2019)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Leaving aside the ignorance of this maybe it's an age or location thing but people keep thinking of race in this country as only white and black. Hispanics are the largest minority group in the country. Asians are the fastest growing immigrant group. Many parts of the country have large Asian and Indian communities. The days of the U.S. being basically only white or black are long gone.

Edit: My post was directed to TDAK's comment

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

I am guessing she is a Democrat.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    Leaving aside the ignorance of this maybe it's an age or location thing but people keep thinking of race in this country as only white and black. Hispanics are the largest minority group in the country. Asians are the fastest growing immigrant group. Many parts of the country have large Asian and Indian communities. The days of the U.S. being basically only white or black are long gone.

But blacks are the problem since they are by far the least intelligent of all peoples. Many hispanics are of spanish descent and thus european and are fine people. Many asians are smart. OTOH very few blacks can even read.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

"Diversity is our strength" has to be the stupidest slogan ever. Blacks are failures at everything except sports and no sensible people wants them in their society.

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 21 Times in 20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    But blacks are the problem since they are by far the least intelligent of all peoples. Many hispanics are of spanish descent and thus european and are fine people. Many asians are smart. OTOH very few blacks can even read.
    Why are you so retarded? Very few blacks can read? That is such a bullshit statement it would be laughable from anyone else.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lord Yurt For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (08-23-2019), ThatOwlWoman (08-23-2019)

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 21 Times in 20 Posts

"Diversity is our strength" has to be the stupidest slogan ever. Blacks are failures at everything except sports and no sensible people wants them in their society.
    Who was the last President of the most powerful country on Earth and what skin color does he have?

And what was his education level and what is his wife's education level?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lord Yurt For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (08-23-2019)

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,405 Times in 53,280 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

I have the racists on ignore, so can't see the latest whining. Just wanted to say that I agree with your comment. I would refine it just a bit by saying that *some* ppl see race in the U.S. as a black-white thing... but the rest of us are more nuanced. And further, most of us don't have any issues at all living next door to, shopping with, or sharing a work place with ppl who are non-white. Some of St. Louis's most affluent areas, for instance, are very diverse. Most of our U.S. colleges and universities are as well. I've never understood the fear of otherness that so many racists have. It's probably an evolutionary trait, like drooling when one sees a photo of a steak, that can be easily overcome with the proper training and aversion therapy.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,405 Times in 53,280 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Yurt View Post
    Who was the last President of the most powerful country on Earth and what skin color does he have?

And what was his education level and what is his wife's education level?
    ^
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

13. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    I have the racists on ignore, so can't see the latest whining. Just wanted to say that I agree with your comment. I would refine it just a bit by saying that *some* ppl see race in the U.S. as a black-white thing... but the rest of us are more nuanced. And further, most of us don't have any issues at all living next door to, shopping with, or sharing a work place with ppl who are non-white. Some of St. Louis's most affluent areas, for instance, are very diverse. Most of our U.S. colleges and universities are as well. I've never understood the fear of otherness that so many racists have. It's probably an evolutionary trait, like drooling when one sees a photo of a steak, that can be easily overcome with the proper training and aversion therapy.
    I live in a state where Hispanics are the largest ethnic group and in a city where Asians make up 34% of the population. We have lots of diversity here but it’s far from just white and black.

I’ll share an anecdotal story. I was out with a friend (co-worker) and his wife for drinks. They had just moved to SF from Oklahoma City. They are both white. I asked the wife how she liked living here so far. She said she was really enjoying it but she didn’t think there was a lot of diversity. Well that comment stopped me in my tracks because every San Franciscan is basically programmed to say “I love the diversity here”.

I asked her what she meant. She said there weren’t any black people here. She said there were lots of black people in OKC and she had lots of black friends. Again I was taken aback. I mean, she wasn’t wrong. SF has a small black population and the largest black neighborhood is in the SE corner of the city where no one goes.

But in her mind diversity meant white and black. On paper SF is just under 50% white and the rest different minority groups. Relatively speaking that’s pretty diverse. However she’s probably not alone in her mindset.

14. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,845 Times in 14,185 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

I think texty is a parody poster
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

15. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    I think texty is a parody poster
    I agree with this. However the same could be said for you. Bigotry is bigotry and being a bigot is something you two have in common.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cawacko For This Post:

Controlled Opposition (08-25-2019), PostmodernProphet (08-24-2019)

17. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,845 Times in 14,185 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

I agree with this. However the same could be said for you. Bigotry is bigotry and being a bigot is something you two have in common.
    go lick your man gods ass
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

18. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    go lick your man gods ass
    If Pete Carroll were here I’d be lying if I said I wouldn’t at least consider it.

Other than that hell of a response guno. Two peas in a pod, you and TDAK.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to cawacko For This Post:

Controlled Opposition (08-25-2019)

20. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,981 Times in 3,024 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 841 Times in 781 Posts

wouldnt the spanish be considered as one of the laziest in europe?
    is on twitter @realtsuke

https://tsukesthoughts.wordpress.com/