Groans
    Groaned 325 Times in 306 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cooldude22 View Post
    hey what's up

I'm libertarianish

I like to post about politics sometimes

So I decided to sign up here

pretty much to the point I think
    Welcome to the site! Some are nice on here, some NOT so nice. Be prepared for vulgar and profane language. Some on this site seem to think that calling another person vulgar and profane names is DEBATE. I don't consider it to be that, but unfortunately it seems to pass for debate on here. If you can handle profanity, vulgarity and stupidity you should be OK.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

noice

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello and welcome to the Forum cooldude22,

hey what's up

I'm libertarianish

I like to post about politics sometimes

So I decided to sign up here

pretty much to the point I think
    I am liberal. I like to discuss the issues and find out what motivates others toward their political view. I do not enjoy trash talking others or being talked down to. I see from your posting history that you like to do that. What I'd like to know is if you can also turn that on and off to meet the situation, and if you can turn it off when you talk to me.

If so I'll be open and receptive to your view and happy to discuss why I might feel differently. This could be educational for all parties. There is no need for animosity. If you agree we can have some mutually respectful discussions. Certainly together we have a better chance of brainstorming solutions to our nation's problems.

On the other hand if you're just looking for somebody to vent a bunch of frustrations on, a target, I won't do that. If that's the case, go ahead and unload on me and make it good. It would be your one and only chance.

So which shall it be?

Can we have an understanding?

Here's how I roll: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Flame on me, mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you go on my PERMANENT Ignore List. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I won't read a word you write, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads.

Your choice.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,834 Times in 6,110 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello and welcome to the Forum cooldude22,

I am liberal. I like to discuss the issues and find out what motivates others toward their political view. I do not enjoy trash talking others or being talked down to. I see from your posting history that you like to do that. What I'd like to know is if you can also turn that on and off to meet the situation, and if you can turn it off when you talk to me.

If so I'll be open and receptive to your view and happy to discuss why I might feel differently. This could be educational for all parties. There is no need for animosity. If you agree we can have some mutually respectful discussions. Certainly together we have a better chance of brainstorming solutions to our nation's problems.

On the other hand if you're just looking for somebody to vent a bunch of frustrations on, a target, I won't do that. If that's the case, go ahead and unload on me and make it good. It would be your one and only chance.

So which shall it be?

Can we have an understanding?

Here's how I roll: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Flame on me, mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you go on my PERMANENT Ignore List. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I won't read a word you write, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads.

Your choice.
    It's just a sock. My guess is a person that's been banned from JPP has been returning and making socks. I swear the guy does the exact same discussion about liberals being psychotic every time they have a new avatar. https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...-are-psychotic

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,601 Times in 9,273 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    It's just a sock. My guess is a person that's been banned from JPP has been returning and making socks. I swear the guy does the exact same discussion about liberals being psychotic every time they have a new avatar. https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...-are-psychotic
    Probably Mason.
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mason Michaels For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (08-23-2019)

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Jade Dragon,

I suspect as much but just on the chance that this is actually someone new I wanted to at least offer civil discourse in case that was a possibility.

We'll find out in time either way. I can certainly Ignore socks as quickly as they are created. Takes about 2 seconds.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

you have to relax bro. I am not a "sock." don't be so paranoid, it's not healthy.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to cooldude22 For This Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (08-23-2019)

11. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

how about you judge me based on what I actually say and not on what other people say that you think are me based on zero evidence?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to cooldude22 For This Post:

13. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,440 Times in 2,013 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 611 Times in 582 Posts

how about you judge me based on what I actually say and not on what other people say that you think are me based on zero evidence?
    You're correct!People are leary that you might be another sock of the poster Mason!
    Start posting!prove them wrong.
    Welcome
    Tie Your 'roo down Mate

14. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 21 Times in 20 Posts

Jaded is a whiney bitch...

15. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 2,441 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 265 Times in 242 Posts
    Blog Entries

I'll judge you by what you say. "How it going im new" means you are a lefty and a sock. Fuck you.
    The Truth Does Not Need To Be Supported With Censorship.

16. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,519 Times in 52,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

And another fake newbie shot down in flames. Well done, well done.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

17. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 21 Times in 20 Posts

Scowlwoman is a stinky sock

18. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

not a "fake newbie"

you guys need to chill out. jade dragon didn't even offer any proof of anything, just linked to another thread I made.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to cooldude22 For This Post: