Thread: No fear of rising seas for the Bama's

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,492 Times in 52,722 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    They obviously don't deserve it, & we know why they believe that..
    trump has a gold crapper & his dad gave him a silver spoon but he does deserve it......
    Sadly there is nothing the Obamas could do to please them, well short of death..
    They buy a nice place-hypocrites, they live in a dump-hypocrites- a blind man can see a theme...
    Yep. Those damn uppity n-words. How DARE they have nice things? I bet they stole them.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 21 Times in 20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    But a multiple bankrupt failed "businessman" aka TV game show host is just what America needs.
    Let's see, he is a Billionaire, owns a successful company, multiple homes and golf courses, oh and is President of the United States.

You?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lord Yurt For This Post:

Bigdog (08-23-2019)

4. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,085 Times in 25,662 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tinfoil View Post
    But..But,,, But TRUMP!!!!!!!!!

The liberals here are really the lamest example on the internet. For some real liberal arguments and worthy intellectual liberals, you guys should check out fark,com at the very least, and if you can stomach and ignore silly race-baiting racist crap, 4chan/pol is really stimulating. You find the highest quality resourced arguments among the piles of crap. Why are liberals so weak their minds can not withstand assault?
    Oh yeah! they are perpetual children. Almost forgot
    Newsflash, there are no real debates or discussions on this forum anymore because you can't find a conservative who can look at trump and see that the emperor isn't wearing any clothes. He's a hundred times worse than I thought he'd be back in 2016. No matter what awful thing he does or says RWs will gather en masse to spin it to his credit, along with some numbskull explanation about how he's so far above the left we'll never be able to understand him. Cons here don't have the honesty or the integrity to admit the man is a colossal screw-up.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

5. The Following User Groans At christiefan915 For This Awful Post:

Bigdog (08-23-2019)

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

Cypress (08-23-2019), ThatOwlWoman (08-23-2019)

7. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Yurt View Post
    Let's see, he is a Billionaire, owns a successful company, multiple homes and golf courses, oh and is President of the United States.

You?
    A self-described billionaire. Why would I believe him when he lies like the rest of us breathe?

― Charles Dickens

8. The Following User Groans At christiefan915 For This Awful Post:

Bigdog (08-23-2019)

9. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Wow, just wow. You've been conned by a low-IQ circus barker/TV game show host who's cheated and conned his way to "wealth" -- at least he claims to have wealth anyways -- yet you call people who respect scientific evidence "con artists"? What the fuck is wrong with you, seriously? Or is this some weird form of entertainment for you -- playing Trump-licking Reichtard on the Innernetz on a slow Friday night?

A humble suggestion: Since evidently you think science and scientists are idiots, don't get that flu vaccine this fall. Be sure to drink lots of raw, unpasteurized milk. Do not wash any fresh fruits or veggies you consume. Next time you get a cut, rub some dirt in it. "Germ theory" is just a theory, right? Stay away from the edges; you don't want to fall off the Earth. When the next Cat 5 heads your way, turn off the TV and don't look at the news. Just stay home and pray. You'll be just fine.
    Some good points about how they pick and choose which science is real and which is not. I never understood why global warming got political anyway. Seems like you can argue the pros and cons without bringing in left v. right.

― Charles Dickens

10. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    A self-described billionaire. Why would I believe him when he lies like the rest of us breathe?
    How much do you think his properties are worth?

11. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Let's see, he is a Billionaire, owns a successful company, multiple homes and golf courses, oh and is President of the United States. You?
    I have a loving family and husband, the best friends and neighbors anyone could ask for, a lovely home in a beautiful setting, more than enough to live on should I manage to live another couple of lifetimes, interests and hobbies enough to last another lifetime or two as well, we live in an amazing place with amazing people, attend an outstanding university in search of another degree, excellent health, fulfilling volunteer activities, and the gift of optimism from my parents. I'm wealthier than just about any "billionaire" you could mention.

You?
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

12. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

How much do you think his properties are worth?
    I have no idea. Maybe if he released his tax returns...

― Charles Dickens

13. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I have a loving family and husband, the best friends and neighbors anyone could ask for, a lovely home in a beautiful setting, more than enough to live on should I manage to live another couple of lifetimes, interests and hobbies enough to last another lifetime or two as well, we live in an amazing place with amazing people, attend an outstanding university in search of another degree, excellent health, fulfilling volunteer activities, and the gift of optimism from my parents. I'm wealthier than just about any "billionaire" you could mention.

You?
    So he is more successful than you...

14. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You?
    We sure as heck never hear about how close and loving the trump family is. When was the last time anybody read anything about Tiffany, for example? She's in law school so she's gotta have some brains but the only daughter trump ever mentions is Ivanka. Since he's been president I'd bet money he's praised Ivanka more than the rest of the kids put together. Once in a blue moon he mentions Don Jr. but never Eric or Barron. Contrast them with the Obamas who were such a close and loving family and it showed, every time they were photographed together.

― Charles Dickens

15. The Following User Says Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (08-23-2019)

16. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I have no idea. Maybe if he released his tax returns...
    Both Forbes and Bloomberg have him over 2 billion. Stop being silly. Just consider the properties, golf courses, hotels etc, that he owns.

17. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

We sure as heck never hear about how close and loving the trump family is. When was the last time anybody read anything about Tiffany, for example? She's in law school so she's gotta have some brains but the only daughter trump ever mentions is Ivanka. Since he's been president I'd bet money he's praised Ivanka more than the rest of the kids put together. Once in a blue moon he mentions Don Jr. but never Eric or Barron. Contrast them with the Obamas who were such a close and loving family and it showed, every time they were photographed together.
    So judgemental.....

18. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Some good points about how they pick and choose which science is real and which is not. I never understood why global warming got political anyway. Seems like you can argue the pros and cons without bringing in left v. right.
    I think science became politicized after WWII. We all supported science during that war (Manhattan Project) and then throughout the Cold War years when we were engaged in the arms race with the Soviets. We also supported the space race because everyone knew if the Soviets got there first they'd use space to bomb us or something.

Then came Vietnam, and the tide began to turn against both that war and the weapons used against civilians and their environment. Napalm and Agent Orange were horrifying things that the anti-war movement, and the left, used to promote public sentiment against the war. Scientists at Dow and other companies like Monsanto became the enemy of the left because it was those companies who created the weapons used.

What we are seeing now is the reversal of that political process. Now it is the right against science, against vaccines (although there are plenty of idiots on the left there too), against preserving the planet because it means you can't do convenient shit you grew up with like buying plastic crap and just throwing it away, and so on.

19. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So judgemental.....
    You know it's true. Maybe to people like trump money is the be-all and end-all, but like the old saying goes, when he's on his deathbed is he going to be sorry he didn't put family first?

― Charles Dickens

20. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

So he is more successful than you...
    Nope.