Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Crisis; The rainforests are burning

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,593 Times in 4,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,203 Times in 1,060 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post
    The press asked these idiots why they were burning down their forest, and the reason given by the idiots starting the fires was- "Because the president said it was OK and highly recommended.

It seems Brazil has an idiot for a leader like the USA does!
    And when something has a worldwide damaging affect it should not be left up to the corruption and whims of a corrupt moronic so called leader of any country. The POS should be tried at the Hague for his crimes against the well being of the planet and therefore humanity.

2. The Following User Groans At Cinnabar For This Awful Post:

Earl (08-24-2019)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinnabar For This Post:

moon (08-24-2019)

4. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,426 Times in 5,873 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 6,512 Times in 6,255 Posts
    Blog Entries

Into the Night Soil;

The rainforests are still there.

fgm7.15;

Wildfires happen during this time of year... Nothing to worry about...

maggot;
    Global warming my arse !

Haw, haw, haw, haw............................................... .haw.
    Last edited by moon; 08-24-2019 at 06:48 AM.
    " First they came for the journalists...
    We don't know what happened after that . "

Maria Ressa.

5. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Stretch,

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    Where did they move? On the water. Why? It's beautiful there with no danger of being drowned.
    Mr. snake oil salesman himself Gore bought an estate on the Pacific ocean in Montecito, CA. No sea level issues there, either for that fearmonger.

Climate nut Bill Gates built his eco-correct mansion on the water in WA state. He even imported the sand from Hawaii.

When is the left going to wake up and see how they've been gamed by these self-profiting con artists?
    Is that solar panels I see?
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

6. The Following 2 Users Groan At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (08-24-2019), Earl (08-24-2019)

7. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Stretch,

Probably, but so what lol?

Gates can spew more carbon into the atmosphere with his luxury jet in a single trip to Europe than you or I will in driving our cars for the next decade. If these people really believed what they preached they would change their own ‘carbon footprint’, significantly.

Why should I give up eating meat or whatever?
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (08-24-2019), Earl (08-24-2019), Stretch (08-24-2019)

9. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post

Gates can spew more carbon into the atmosphere with his luxury jet in a single trip to Europe than you or I will in driving our cars for the next decade. If these people really believed what they preached they would change their own ‘carbon footprint’, significantly.

To be fair, at least Bill is investing in clean walkaway safe 4th gen nuclear energy.

https://terrapower.com/about

10. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Darth,

Well, one way to possibly justify Gates life would be that he's working on the next generation of nuclear reactors that can't melt down and will be safe enough to provide all the carbon-free energy we need. And as a bonus, the reactors use old spent fuel from old tech reactors as their fuel. So it solves two big problems with one solution. But he needs to fly all around to do that, because the pilot project is in China. It seems the US regulatory system has no capacity to ever approve the new design since it doesn't fit into the parameters regulated by the existing regulations.

It is thus in our best interest to let Gates do as he pleases.

And besides. There is no danger of the masses getting so rich they can all afford their own plane.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

11. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Darth,

Well, one way to possibly justify Gates life would be that he's working on the next generation of nuclear reactors that can't melt down and will be safe enough to provide all the carbon-free energy we need. And as a bonus, the reactors use old spent fuel from old tech reactors as their fuel. So it solves two big problems with one solution. But he needs to fly all around to do that, because the pilot project is in China. It seems the US regulatory system has no capacity to ever approve the new design since it doesn't fit into the parameters regulated by the existing regulations.

And besides. There is no danger of the masses getting so rich they can all afford their own plane.
    Bloody hell, for probably the first and last time I agree with Poli!!

12. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Havana Moon View Post
    To be fair, at least Bill is investing in clean walkaway safe 4th gen nuclear energy.

https://terrapower.com/about
    Nothing wrong with private sectors solutions to any problem lol.

The lefties are out to nationalize the energy sector. Screw that.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Earl (08-24-2019), Stretch (08-24-2019)

14. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Hello Darth,

Gates is the exception and not the rule lol.

The Church of Climate Change is otherwise overrun with hypocrites. They give religion a bad name.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Earl (08-24-2019), Stretch (08-24-2019)

16. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Darth,

The Church of Climate Change is otherwise overrun with hypocrites. They give religion a bad name.
    It's pretty disingenuous to claim 'overrun' when pointing out the exceptions.

17. The Following 2 Users Groan At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (08-24-2019), Earl (08-24-2019)

18. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,669 Times in 17,927 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,248 Times in 3,052 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Darth,

It's pretty disingenuous to claim 'overrun' when pointing out the exceptions.
    The apostrophe has three uses: 1) to form possessive nouns; 2) to show the omission of letters; and 3) to indicate plurals of letters, numbers, and symbols.
    suu.edu

Please cease the improper usage of the apostrophe, Snowflake.
    Last edited by Earl; 08-24-2019 at 08:35 AM.

19. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Hello Stretch,
    Of course they are. Big deal. Good for him. Nice home, hope the panels work out well for him.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

20. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    why do you envy the wealthy stetchie?
    Still missing the point. He has no fear of waterfront property. Seas aren't going to overwhelm him.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something

21. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You're a straight white cisgender meat-eating Easter worshiper.......and you still don't offend me LOL!!!
    pain in abortion.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

Darth Omar (08-24-2019)

23. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post

You're a straight white cisgender meat-eating Easter worshiper.......and you still don't offend me LOL!!!
    But I still check all the wrong boxes lol!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Stretch (08-24-2019)