Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 87

Thread: Trumpet and Sailor banned!!

  1. #31 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Blue Ridge
    Posts
    25,429
    Thanks
    15,044
    Thanked 7,774 Times in 6,151 Posts
    Groans
    2,079
    Groaned 1,028 Times in 935 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    The adults I hang with don’t call other people clitoris, perhaps, you should change your own juvenile behavior before expecting others to do so. Good luck!
    Don't be such a prude. As dumb as Jack is, his coining "Doris Clitoris" was funny, because clitoris isn't that east to rhyme. Back in the 80's one of the best selling cars was the Ford Taurus, and a guy I worked with called them "Ford Cli-Taurus", and that remains a classic. I mean, just look at the shape of the car. I can't see one on the street even today without thinking of that line.

  2. #32 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    16,588
    Thanks
    8,033
    Thanked 4,687 Times in 3,676 Posts
    Groans
    274
    Groaned 527 Times in 491 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Speaking of adults...



    ...or is it just me?
    I thought that was classic 'story telling'? Interesting characters, adventure, excitement, ... happy ending.

  3. #33 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    16,588
    Thanks
    8,033
    Thanked 4,687 Times in 3,676 Posts
    Groans
    274
    Groaned 527 Times in 491 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Margot Frank View Post
    PM's private!
    I wouldn't comment on what's in one
    Uh, yeah. (I think you might be missing the Big Picture)

  4. #34 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    2,153
    Thanks
    245
    Thanked 562 Times in 461 Posts
    Groans
    52
    Groaned 121 Times in 114 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Uh, yeah. (I think you might be missing the Big Picture)
    I don't want to see you catch another ban.
    Margot

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Margot Frank For This Post:

    Jack (08-23-2019)

  6. #35 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    71,584
    Thanks
    12,501
    Thanked 12,943 Times in 10,902 Posts
    Groans
    13,883
    Groaned 1,658 Times in 1,606 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    I posted this to your twin sister yesterday. It has 3 existential political elements to it. Naturally, I didn't expect some old bag that lays around all day eating Bon Bons and Milk Duds to have any thoughts on the matter. With YOU, I thought there might be a glimmer of actual brain activity and some kind of 'response'.

    "You know Owl, I'm really disappointed in you. I've tried to keep your little secret, your little ruse, your little charade here. You've bludgeoned me time and again, I've turned the other cheek, looked the other way, but THIS really takes the cake. I suspect that Blue Team is aware, and maybe some Red Team members, but USBluntskull911 is totally in the dark. After both of you shit your pants recently, he needs to come on board and know the Truth.
    You know I know your Real Name, you know your Real Name, and most of the Amazonerds know your Real Name. Now, I've come to the end of my rope and am going to have to reveal your Real Name to your twin brother, USLoser911 so he can at last understand just what the heck is going on.
    Owl's Real Name is ... Kellyanne Conway, a Government Stooge, sent here by the Trump Organization to disrupt Blue Team cohesiveness, spread disinformation, and bring a False Narrative to the Discussion.

    Owl knows the Planet is close to Maximum Sustainable Capacity, she knows that Humans Cause Climate Change, she knows Robotics, Automation, and Artificial Intelligence is the wave of the Future, but ... what does she promote? Open Borders. Open the Borders to Third World Labor. Thousands and thousands of low skill cheap Labor to replace American Workers. She wants to DESTROY AMERICA so Trump can be re-elected as 'Champion of the Working Class'. It's all very diabolical. Mostly operated out of a small office in the West Wing. I think that guy Steve Miller or Steve Bannon is her Controller.

    She was sent here to portray 'an average Blue Team member'. And, I have to admit she's done a good job of pulling it off. What an Actress. (shaking head)"

    Exactly:
    1. Planet Earth and it's ability to sustain a Human population.
    2. The Degradation of the Planet (it's Air, Water, Land, and Atmosphere), by Human activity.
    3. The Role of Humans in the Future. The effects of Technology.

    As (disappointingly) expected, you ran from any political discussion and instead immersed yourself in being a 'Junior Moderator scouring the Board for Violations'.
    And you still don't understand why other posters either put on IA or just Thread Ban you.

    Quote Originally Posted by jimmymccready View Post
    With the right wing politically motivated mcmorons in the tank for Trump, all Biden has to do is stay the course.
    All those new voters coming across the borer and heading for FL, WI, MI, and PA will make the GOP effort worthless.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmymccready View Post
    The twenty thousand illegals deported this year on the ICE raids will be about 2% of all them here now and not counting those coming across the border, and heading for FL, WI, MI, and PA. Trump does not stand a chance.

  7. #36 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    14,515
    Thanks
    4,943
    Thanked 6,926 Times in 4,524 Posts
    Groans
    1,051
    Groaned 919 Times in 850 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Yurt View Post
    This isn't Sailor's first rodeo, I am disappointed with him. He is better than that, or maybe not...
    He's not.

    I hope his ban is permanent.

  8. The Following User Groans At Nomad For This Awful Post:

    Havana Moon (08-23-2019)

  9. #37 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    14,515
    Thanks
    4,943
    Thanked 6,926 Times in 4,524 Posts
    Groans
    1,051
    Groaned 919 Times in 850 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul View Post
    Don't be such a prude. As dumb as Jack is, his coining "Doris Clitoris" was funny, because clitoris isn't that east to rhyme. Back in the 80's one of the best selling cars was the Ford Taurus, and a guy I worked with called them "Ford Cli-Taurus", and that remains a classic. I mean, just look at the shape of the car. I can't see one on the street even today without thinking of that line.
    Clitoris doesn't rhyme with Doris, Einstein.

    The word clitoris has the emphasis on the first syllable.

    https://www.macmillandictionary.com/...rican/clitoris

  10. #38 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Blue Ridge
    Posts
    25,429
    Thanks
    15,044
    Thanked 7,774 Times in 6,151 Posts
    Groans
    2,079
    Groaned 1,028 Times in 935 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Clitoris doesn't rhyme with Doris, Einstein.

    The word clitoris has the emphasis on the first syllable.

    https://www.macmillandictionary.com/...rican/clitoris
    You amuse me because you think you are smart, but what I find truly hilarious is that you are so easily proven wrong.
    Rhyme Rules

    Words rhyme when they sound the same at the end.
    Perfect rhymes are words who sound exactly the same at the end.
    vowels & consonants in the last syllable sound exactly the same
    example: time & lime
    Imperfect rhymes are words that sound similar, but not the same.
    vowels & consonants in the last syllable sound similar, but not the same
    example: boned & bound
    Words can rhyme even if they are not spelled the same.
    example: late & eight
    https://www.withrhymes.com/rules/rhyme_rules


  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dark Soul For This Post:

    Steven VanderMolen (08-22-2019), USFREEDOM911 (08-22-2019)

  12. #39 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ravenhenge in the Northwoods
    Posts
    22,153
    Thanks
    39,352
    Thanked 15,597 Times in 9,740 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,170 Times in 1,117 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    You are one perverted individual.
    How did you get a PM while you were banned? You have a second account?
    Either he did not get a PM and is lying as usual, or he got an email and we can guess which "woman" sent it. Mason told me that you cannot send or receive PMs when banned.

    Jack sure is butt-hurt about his latest and most severe spanking. I saw that you've bitched too but your complaint is righteous -- your first and only ban was for 30 days and for far less nastiness than Jack has posted.
    “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” -- Gandhi

  13. #40 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ravenhenge in the Northwoods
    Posts
    22,153
    Thanks
    39,352
    Thanked 15,597 Times in 9,740 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,170 Times in 1,117 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    do any of you idiots want to discuss politics?
    Apparently it is more interesting to emulate the Crybaby-in-Chief and whine about being banned for being a stupid dick. lol
    “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” -- Gandhi

  14. #41 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    71,584
    Thanks
    12,501
    Thanked 12,943 Times in 10,902 Posts
    Groans
    13,883
    Groaned 1,658 Times in 1,606 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Either he did not get a PM and is lying as usual, or he got an email and we can guess which "woman" sent it. Mason told me that you cannot send or receive PMs when banned.

    Jack sure is butt-hurt about his latest and most severe spanking. I saw that you've bitched too but your complaint is righteous -- your first and only ban was for 30 days and for far less nastiness than Jack has posted.
    OR he's just making shit up, all in an attempt to get people coming to conclusions, that have nothing to support them.

    Which gives him the drama and attention that he so desperately needs.

    Quote Originally Posted by jimmymccready View Post
    With the right wing politically motivated mcmorons in the tank for Trump, all Biden has to do is stay the course.
    All those new voters coming across the borer and heading for FL, WI, MI, and PA will make the GOP effort worthless.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmymccready View Post
    The twenty thousand illegals deported this year on the ICE raids will be about 2% of all them here now and not counting those coming across the border, and heading for FL, WI, MI, and PA. Trump does not stand a chance.

  15. #42 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    14,515
    Thanks
    4,943
    Thanked 6,926 Times in 4,524 Posts
    Groans
    1,051
    Groaned 919 Times in 850 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul View Post
    You amuse me because you think you are smart, but what I find truly hilarious is that you are so easily proven wrong.
    My God you are one thick skulled imbecile!!!!

    None of that desperate to save face crap you posted has any relevance to the two words in question!!!

    Idiot.

    Clitoris, when pronounced correctly, rhymes with "Twitter piss" (which is also another way to describe Donald Trump's daily activity)

    Doris only rhymes with the mispronunciation of clitoris, with the emphasis on the "o".

    If you have to rely on some rhyming website, you don't know wtf you're blabbering about.

    But then everybody knows that about you already.

    Loser.

  16. The Following User Groans At Nomad For This Awful Post:

    Havana Moon (08-23-2019)

  17. #43 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ravenhenge in the Northwoods
    Posts
    22,153
    Thanks
    39,352
    Thanked 15,597 Times in 9,740 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,170 Times in 1,117 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    OR he's just making shit up, all in an attempt to get people coming to conclusions, that have nothing to support them.

    Which gives him the drama and attention that he so desperately needs.

    You drama queens sure know your shit... and your kinfolk too. lol
    “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” -- Gandhi

  18. #44 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    71,584
    Thanks
    12,501
    Thanked 12,943 Times in 10,902 Posts
    Groans
    13,883
    Groaned 1,658 Times in 1,606 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    You drama queens sure know your shit... and your kinfolk too. lol
    And this is why it serves no purpose to attempt to discuss anything with some people; because they're so full of themselves, that they just can't let go of anything, even for a moment.

    Quote Originally Posted by jimmymccready View Post
    With the right wing politically motivated mcmorons in the tank for Trump, all Biden has to do is stay the course.
    All those new voters coming across the borer and heading for FL, WI, MI, and PA will make the GOP effort worthless.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmymccready View Post
    The twenty thousand illegals deported this year on the ICE raids will be about 2% of all them here now and not counting those coming across the border, and heading for FL, WI, MI, and PA. Trump does not stand a chance.

  19. #45 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ravenhenge in the Northwoods
    Posts
    22,153
    Thanks
    39,352
    Thanked 15,597 Times in 9,740 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,170 Times in 1,117 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    And this is why it serves no purpose to attempt to discuss anything with some people; because they're so full of themselves, that they just can't let go of anything, even for a moment.

    So true. Your self-awareness is amazing.
    “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” -- Gandhi

Similar Threads

  1. trumpet banned
    By Purple Punch in forum Announcements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-22-2019, 02:16 AM
  2. sailor banned
    By Purple Punch in forum Announcements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-22-2019, 02:16 AM
  3. Sailor Banned
    By Peridot in forum Announcements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-12-2017, 08:02 AM
  4. Sailor Banned
    By Purple Punch in forum Announcements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-02-2017, 10:52 PM
  5. Sailor banned is Wrong
    By Rune in forum Introductions, User Announcements, Suggestions and General Board Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-01-2017, 08:05 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •