Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Results 76 to 87 of 87

Thread: Trumpet and Sailor banned!!

  1. #76 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    15,812
    Thanks
    5,314
    Thanked 7,402 Times in 4,857 Posts
    Groans
    1,368
    Groaned 1,087 Times in 998 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul View Post
    I think that you've earned a new nickname with this issue: "Doris Clitoris". It's catchy, isn't it? Because it rhymes.
    Dork Hole rhymes with your dumbass dork screen name.

    That's why you get called Dork Hole.

  2. #77 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Blue Ridge
    Posts
    28,520
    Thanks
    18,063
    Thanked 9,524 Times in 7,393 Posts
    Groans
    3,492
    Groaned 1,086 Times in 992 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Dork Hole rhymes with your dumbass dork screen name.

    That's why you get called Dork Hole.
    You don't think that Doris rhymes with Clitoris. That's why you get called Doris Clitoris.

  3. #78 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Blue Ridge
    Posts
    28,520
    Thanks
    18,063
    Thanked 9,524 Times in 7,393 Posts
    Groans
    3,492
    Groaned 1,086 Times in 992 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post


    You can see McMillan Dictionary right in the link, liar.

    Go to McMillan Dictionary and type clitoris into the search field if you're scared to click on a legitimate link.

    As if I'd post a dodgy link on this forum and infect everyone else.

    Just another of your weak excuses.
    Thanks for admitting that you are a porn pervert.

  4. #79 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    74,306
    Thanks
    14,533
    Thanked 14,201 Times in 11,859 Posts
    Groans
    18,290
    Groaned 1,686 Times in 1,634 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    USF. If all you're going to do is Robocall me, I'll be forced to ignore you.

    But ... Good News!
    Ol' Jack has your back on this one ... AND ... your twin sister Kellyanne LOVES it.

    Alright, your 'Greenhouse in the Desert' idea was a dismal failure, but it's not how many times you get knocked down, it's how many times you get back up. Right?
    So ... here's the Pitch:
    "3 day Course on Snitching, Ratting, and being an Informant. Held at the Motel 6 in Gila Bend. A usual $29.95 course fee, knocked down to $19.95 to the first 100 Applicants"
    Then you're going to have to fill in some stuff about the Virtues of the People that snitched out the 'Infidels' in the Spanish Inquisition, the Good Qualities of the People who ratted out the 'Traitors' of the Third Reich, and the Heroes of the HUAC Investigations who fingered the 'Communists' of Hollywood who where blackballed from working.
    Now, here's where the money comes in. You GIVE them the Patch ('US Junior Deputy Air Marshall of the Internet') but they have to BUY the small uniform jacket for $100 (made at your own factory sweatshop of illegal migrants at $6.15 a pop). Then, when you start reeling the money in, you come with another Offer of 'matching hat' with 'Make the Internet Safe Again' for a measly $25, ... or two for 'Only 50 bucks'.

    You can Thank me later for this one, USF.
    And you still don't understand why other posters either put on IA or just Thread Ban you.

    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.


  5. #80 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    74,306
    Thanks
    14,533
    Thanked 14,201 Times in 11,859 Posts
    Groans
    18,290
    Groaned 1,686 Times in 1,634 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul View Post
    Only an idiot like you would insist that Doris doesn't rhyme with clitoris, then spend a day trying to prove it.
    Looks like we how have chorus of those discussing the clitoris.

    Syllables
    boris · boris' · borris · chloris · chorus · dorice · doris · dorris · floris · laurice · loris · morice · moris · norris · orris · sorice · voris
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.


  6. The Following User Says Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

    Dark Soul (08-23-2019)

  7. #81 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    21,324
    Thanks
    9,393
    Thanked 6,006 Times in 4,659 Posts
    Groans
    340
    Groaned 1,070 Times in 997 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    And you still don't understand why other posters either put on IA or just Thread Ban you.

    Jesus Christ, USF. This is why you are living on the edge and your world is coming apart from all around you. Here, let me give you a few more pearls before you decide to end it all and just walk out into the desert with no canteen.

    Now, remember when Dark Soul graduated from Trump University with his 'Engineering Degree'? Yes, it cost him $6,000 (or $12,000 depending on who you ask) and he was so excited and thrilled. Granted, you're not going to make that kind of money at your '3 day Seminar'. But, the point being, 'WHAT HAPPENED NEXT'? Do you remember? Think, USF, think. DS coughed up another hundred bucks to get his picture taken next to a life-size cut out of Donald Trump.
    Are the wheels turning here, USF? Yes, that's right. YOU charge an extra 20 bucks for 'Graduates' to have their picture taken next to a life-size cut out of YOU! Think of all the people that would have that picture on their walls, Mantels, and their nitestands.

    I know you don't claim to be the sharpest tack in the box, but from my vantage point, this is definite Gold at the end of THIS Rainbow.

  8. #82 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    74,306
    Thanks
    14,533
    Thanked 14,201 Times in 11,859 Posts
    Groans
    18,290
    Groaned 1,686 Times in 1,634 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Jesus Christ, USF. This is why you are living on the edge and your world is coming apart from all around you. Here, let me give you a few more pearls before you decide to end it all and just walk out into the desert with no canteen.

    Now, remember when Dark Soul graduated from Trump University with his 'Engineering Degree'? Yes, it cost him $6,000 (or $12,000 depending on who you ask) and he was so excited and thrilled. Granted, you're not going to make that kind of money at your '3 day Seminar'. But, the point being, 'WHAT HAPPENED NEXT'? Do you remember? Think, USF, think. DS coughed up another hundred bucks to get his picture taken next to a life-size cut out of Donald Trump.
    Are the wheels turning here, USF? Yes, that's right. YOU charge an extra 20 bucks for 'Graduates' to have their picture taken next to a life-size cut out of YOU! Think of all the people that would have that picture on their walls, Mantels, and their nitestands.

    I know you don't claim to be the sharpest tack in the box, but from my vantage point, this is definite Gold at the end of THIS Rainbow.
    And you still don't understand why other posters either put on IA or just Thread Ban you.

    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.


  9. The Following User Says Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

    Dark Soul (08-23-2019)

  10. #83 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    21,324
    Thanks
    9,393
    Thanked 6,006 Times in 4,659 Posts
    Groans
    340
    Groaned 1,070 Times in 997 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    And you still don't understand why other posters either put on IA or just Thread Ban you.

    Alright buddy.
    I'm gonna' have to give up on you. (I'm running out of material)
    Take Care,
    Jack

  11. The Following User Groans At Jack For This Awful Post:

    Dark Soul (08-24-2019)

  12. #84 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    74,306
    Thanks
    14,533
    Thanked 14,201 Times in 11,859 Posts
    Groans
    18,290
    Groaned 1,686 Times in 1,634 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Alright buddy.
    I'm gonna' have to give up on you. (I'm running out of material)
    Take Care,
    Jack
    And you still fail to show an understanding of why other posters either put you on IA or just Thread Ban you.
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.


  13. The Following User Says Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

    Dark Soul (08-24-2019)

  14. #85 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    19,922
    Thanks
    2,902
    Thanked 8,934 Times in 6,169 Posts
    Groans
    94
    Groaned 1,787 Times in 1,648 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    He's pathetic because he's actually capable of having intelligent discussion. He just refuses. He often blows up, and challenges other members to physical confrontations. WTF?

    He typically goes right into the gutter with homophobic slurs against anyone who challenges his stupidity.


    Again...most in this thread are idiots. Sailor is capable of better.
    Nailed him. I spent too much time trying to wrestle anything of value out of that jerk.
    He trolled me incessantly despite his being blocked because I once surgically humiliated him.
    I figured it was just desserts. He is a third rate internet bully who uses feeble carrots and sticks to try and force people
    to accept his half cocked prejudiced right wing opinions. He NEVER provided linked materials, factual
    backup or even complex argument. Just an opinion quickly followed by ad hom, or a back slapping
    approval if he liked what some rightard. And always the homophobic man card thing.

    There is something very off about that guy. Glad he has been banned. A useless troll.
    I would not have been at all surprised to learn he was posting from a federal penitentiary.
    Sadistic personality disorder. Bye-bye asshole!

  15. #86 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    74,306
    Thanks
    14,533
    Thanked 14,201 Times in 11,859 Posts
    Groans
    18,290
    Groaned 1,686 Times in 1,634 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    Nailed him. I spent too much time trying to wrestle anything of value out of that jerk.
    He trolled me incessantly despite his being blocked because I once surgically humiliated him.
    I figured it was just desserts. He is a third rate internet bully who uses feeble carrots and sticks to try and force people
    to accept his half cocked prejudiced right wing opinions. He NEVER provided linked materials, factual
    backup or even complex argument. Just an opinion quickly followed by ad hom, or a back slapping
    approval if he liked what some rightard. And always the homophobic man card thing.

    There is something very off about that guy. Glad he has been banned. A useless troll.
    I would not have been at all surprised to learn he was posting from a federal penitentiary.
    Sadistic personality disorder. Bye-bye asshole!
    Just an opinion quickly followed by ad hom, or a back slapping...Sadistic personality disorder

    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.


  16. #87 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    86,110
    Thanks
    4,899
    Thanked 23,551 Times in 18,853 Posts
    Groans
    2,053
    Groaned 2,140 Times in 2,037 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    I only have half a dick
    tmi.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

Similar Threads

  1. trumpet banned
    By Kimbo Kush in forum Announcements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-22-2019, 03:16 AM
  2. sailor banned
    By Kimbo Kush in forum Announcements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-22-2019, 03:16 AM
  3. Sailor Banned
    By Peridot in forum Announcements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-12-2017, 09:02 AM
  4. Sailor Banned
    By Kimbo Kush in forum Announcements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-02-2017, 11:52 PM
  5. Sailor banned is Wrong
    By Rune in forum Introductions, User Announcements, Suggestions and General Board Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-01-2017, 09:05 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •