Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Home Depot says suppliers are moving manufacturing out of China

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,011 Times in 3,467 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 494 Times in 452 Posts
    Blog Entries

Chinks are dishonest people. Bug eaters. They will walk around a dying person, even a child. They are soulless people who torture animals just like the jews and muslims because they believe it enhances the flavor of the meat. Kosher/Halal google it, NPCs. There are countless videos of chinese drivers running over pedestrians ( some children) and the rest of the citizens looking at the victim and just walking right on past. Even multiple drivers just running over the victim and nobody giving a shit whatsoever. TYhe chinese are awful people and you should avoid contact with them as much as possible. They even eat cats and dogs. I saw a video of a chinese guy that used electrical tape to tape shut a dog's mouth and then cut the limbs of one by one as the dog struggled. These fuckers taped it and uploaded it to the internet. They were proud of it.

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,188 Times in 25,723 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    Home Depot’s suppliers are trying to head off some of the increased costs from rising tariffs by moving at least some of their production out of China, executives told investors Tuesday.

“I’m not aware of a single supplier who was not moving some form of manufacturing outside of China,” said Ted Decker, executive vice president of merchandising. “So we have suppliers moving production to Taiwan, to Vietnam, to Thailand, Indonesia and even back into the United States.”

CEO Craig Menear said the tariffs on Chinese goods are projected to have a “cost impact” on U.S. sales of about 2%, or $2 billion. With suppliers moving at least some of their manufacturing outside of China, that reduces that impact to roughly one percentage point, executives said.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/08/20/home...r&par=sharebar

WINNING!!
    They're not moving them back to the U.S. though.

LOSING!

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

3. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    the demmycunts housing bubble recession was one thing........Obama's inability to fix it was another........
    Typical...

gop guy crashes it & while doing every fucking thing they could to obstruct they bitch about the pace of the recovery...
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

4. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tinfoil View Post
    Chinks are dishonest people. Bug eaters. They will walk around a dying person, even a child. They are soulless people who torture animals just like the jews and muslims because they believe it enhances the flavor of the meat. Kosher/Halal google it, NPCs. There are countless videos of chinese drivers running over pedestrians ( some children) and the rest of the citizens looking at the victim and just walking right on past. Even multiple drivers just running over the victim and nobody giving a shit whatsoever. TYhe chinese are awful people and you should avoid contact with them as much as possible. They even eat cats and dogs. I saw a video of a chinese guy that used electrical tape to tape shut a dog's mouth and then cut the limbs of one by one as the dog struggled. These fuckers taped it and uploaded it to the internet. They were proud of it.
    I guess they knew there is sick voyeurs out there that would watch it.........
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

5. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    They're not moving them back to the U.S. though.

LOSING!
    Pretty soon they will parroting that helping Vietnam & hurting China is making America great again, kinda like how Mexico is paying for the wall using funds from American taxpayers..

6. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,188 Times in 25,723 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Pretty soon they will parroting that helping Vietnam & hurting China is making America great again, kinda like how Mexico is paying for the wall using funds from American taxpayers..
    Ha ha ha, you've got it down!

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

7. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,847 Times in 14,186 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tinfoil the souless goyim View Post
    poor soulless goyim, go gobble pig anus
    Last edited by Guno צְבִי; 08-23-2019 at 08:46 PM.
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

8. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,977 Times in 32,292 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Typical...

gop guy crashes it & while doing every fucking thing they could to obstruct they bitch about the pace of the recovery...
    I realize you're slow......but do you remember when Bush's administration raised concerns about the bundling of bad loans under federal guarantees and Barney Frank and the black congressional caucus went ballistic about racism........that was the point which sealed the fact it was a demmycrat recession and no one elses..........you can fart all the arguments you want but you will NEVER get past that fact.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

9. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Into the Night (08-24-2019)

10. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,634 Times in 9,300 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

I realize you're slow......but do you remember when Bush's administration raised concerns about the bundling of bad loans under federal guarantees and Barney Frank and the black congressional caucus went ballistic about racism........that was the point which sealed the fact it was a demmycrat recession and no one elses..........you can fart all the arguments you want but you will NEVER get past that fact.....
    Off topic shithead
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

11. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,977 Times in 32,292 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MASON View Post
    Off topic shithead
    lol.....Mason thinks he's the topic.......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

12. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,129 Times in 11,701 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,352 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night
    It was the Clinton administration that passed the Affordable Housing Act, the cause of the 2008 crash.
    Quote Originally Posted by katzgar View Post
    You are on drugs again
    So you deny the Clintons ever passed such an act. Well, your own illiteracy is laid bare for all to see.

13. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    and this is good for the US economy how?

how old are you btw?
    Irrelevance fallacy. This thread is about the Chinese economy, not the U.S. one.

14. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Barney Frank says you are full of shit.....

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...8-unemployment
    Fine. I think Barney Frank is full of shit.

15. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

really?.....cuz' I thought it had something to do with American jobs coming back to America.......you know, like hundreds of thousands of them.....
    Nope. Nothing to do with it.

16. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    China has already lost some manufacturing. 3rd world countries work even cheaper. Like Welch said when he was running GE," I wish I could put all my plants on barges and move them to wherever I get the best deal".There is no loyalty to American workers.
    No loyalty to American unions, you mean.