Cancel 2020.2 (08-21-2019)

3. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,146 Times in 1,528 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 429 Times in 408 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    Do I care what others think? I only care what GOD thinks. You can tell I seek the accolade of man by all the threads I have started...LIKE YOU.
    If you 'care what god thinks', then why are you constantly betraying and defaming Christ and masturbating to his death?

4. The Following User Groans At CharacterAssassin For This Awful Post:

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CharacterAssassin For This Post:

signalmankenneth (08-21-2019), Trumpet (08-21-2019)

6. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,169 Times in 5,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 593 Times in 557 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CharacterAssassin View Post
    If you 'care what god thinks, then why are you constantly betraying and defaming Christ and masturbating to his death?
    Ralph: I only care what GOD thinks.

So Ralph talks to God. Mmmmkay. That's all we need to know.

Republican Congressman Ken Buck:
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

7. The Following User Groans At Joe Capitalist For This Awful Post:

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

reagansghost (08-21-2019), Trumpet (08-21-2019)

9. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Do I care what others think? I only care what GOD thinks. You can tell I seek the accolade of man by all the threads I have started...LIKE YOU. PROJECTION: accusing others of your own actions.
    Why do you assume I seek accolade? Because you seek accolade and you assume everyone must be of your character.
    See Thread about AD HOMINEM leftists. Once again....you give us a personal example. The sad thing......you do not even realize that you deal entirely in ad hominem, not testable subjective BS. As I said, I present the objective truth....found in scripture. Believe it or not....its there, its documented and has been for over 35 hundred years, its easy to test. I even give you the Book Chapter and Verse.
    Oh, you poor old drunken whore.

A. You don't know the bible.
    B. There is no objective truth that you've presented from it.
    C. The supernatural claims of the bible have never once been 'documented', silly whore. They're not proof; they're claims.

Will you ever sober up, poor thing?

10. The Following User Groans At CharacterAssassin For This Awful Post:

11. The Following User Says Thank You to CharacterAssassin For This Post:

Trumpet (08-21-2019)

12. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

If you 'care what god thinks, then why are you constantly betraying and defaming Christ and masturbating to his death?
    Again: See Ad Hominem Leftist thread. Are you now.....professing that you are the JUDGE of mankind instead of the CHRIST? When did you get your commission?

"He who rejects ME (the Christ) and does not receive MY WORDS....has that which judges him.....THE WORD that I HAVE SPOKEN will judge him." -- John 12:48

Should I be concerned about YOUR JUDGEMENT....the judgment of demons? Reality: When and if you ever offer accolade.....Its time for me to back up 10 yards and punt....I am driving toward the wrong end zone.

Pearls among swine?

13. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Oh, you poor old drunken whore.

A. You don't know the bible.
    B. There is no objective truth that you've presented from it.
    C. The supernatural claims of the bible have never once been 'documented', silly whore. They're not proof; they're claims.

Will you ever sober up, poor thing?
    So...the BIBLE is an illusion, it does not exist? Question? If it does not exist....why do you require proof? Not once documented (in print). There is no such thing a Gregorian Calendar...beginning....err....2000 and 19 years ago, marking what event? The Bible exists, its been documented for over 35 hundred years. In that documentation are words, that are testable. Simply disprove anyone of those words to be wrong through the process of the Scientific Method or History Actual.

Again, I must ask....do you ever attempt to engage any rational part of your leftist brain before you allow your heart to speak out your ASS? Your words mirror your other SOCKS. You can't hide from your ID.

Question? Why are there 7 days in a week...why not 6 or 8?
    Last edited by Ralph; 08-21-2019 at 05:40 PM.

14. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Just LINK us the reference to GOD by anyone other than some leftist fake reporter from NBC. Proceed. LINK PLEASE. If its so clear.....the text should make it vividly clear...no?

You are caught in yet another LIE. I am of the religious right.....show me the archived thread where I have stated that Mr. Trump is the CHOOSEN ONE....whatever the hell that is supposed to mean. The only CHOOSEN ONE was the Christ.
    You could easily just goggle franklin graham & read it yourself but sadly you aren't an honest man Ralph, the worker of inequity..
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

15. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Again: See Ad Hominem Leftist thread. Are you now.....professing that you are the JUDGE of mankind instead of the CHRIST? When did you get your commission?
    LOL! You should really learn
    A. what ad hom means
    B. Christ isn't the judge of mankind, silly whore.

"He who rejects ME (the Christ) and does not receive MY WORDS....has that which judges him.....THE WORD that I HAVE SPOKEN will judge him." -- John 12:48
    And you reject him with practically every post you make.

Should I be concerned about YOUR JUDGEMENT....the judgment of demons? Reality: When and if you ever offer accolade.....Its time for me to back up 10 yards and punt....I am driving toward the wrong end zone.
    No one rational cares what opinion you hold of their judgement, whore.

Pearls among swine?
    Please stop pissing on Christ,.

16. #99 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

So...the BIBLE is an illusion, it does not exist?
    No, dunce, it exists. It's a compiliation of old texts. And one you don't know.

Question? If it does not exist....why do you require proof?
    Answer: it exists, you retard.

Not once documented (in print). There is no such thing a Gregorian Calendar...beginning....err....2000 and 19 years ago, marking what event? The Bible exists, its been documented for over 35 hundred years. In that documentation are words, that are testable. Simply disprove anyone of those words to be wrong through the process of the Scientific Method or History Actual.
    None of that documents or demonstrates any veracity of any of its supernatural claims. The Scientific Method already demonstrates those claim to be false, silly whore.

Again, I must ask....do you ever attempt to engage any rational part of your leftist brain before you allow your heart to speak out your ASS? Your words mirror your other SOCKS. You can't hide from your ID.

Question? Why are there 7 days in a week...why not 6 or 8?
    A week is an artificial construct, dipshit. Other calendars and measurements of time have existed throughout history.

And why are you trying to reference rationality when you worship demons and shit on Christ?

17. #100 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,406 Times in 2,917 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 325 Times in 306 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Steven VanderMolen View Post
    Here are a couple things to think about - If Killery HAD won in 2016, there NEVER WOULD'VE BEEN a "Me, Too" movement. She and Harvey are buddies and his activity would still be covered up. If she HAD won, Jeffrey Epstein would be alive and a FREE man. Any info about Epstein's "pedo island" would've been covered up and never seen the light in the media. Why? Killery's hubby, Bill, is on the flight records of TWENTY-SIX different trips to the island. Killery, herself, is on two. So, two MORE reasons I believe Donald Trump WAS the chosen one. Just something to think about.
    Gee, NO loony libs have touched this post. Why is that?

18. #101 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,406 Times in 2,917 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 325 Times in 306 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Steven VanderMolen View Post
    Gee, NO loony libs have touched this post. Why is that?
    Anyone, ANYONE, Bueller, Bueller? Come on, libs! I'd like to hear your reactions to this post.

19. #102 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    You could easily just goggle franklin graham & read it yourself but sadly you aren't an honest man Ralph, the worker of inequity..
    When was Frankie Graham elected POTUS? The point is....MR. TRUMP never claimed to be God's chosen, he never mentioned God in any fashion during the time frame (press conference) you are attempting to suggest he claimed he was some kind of deity...…. he claimed to be chosen via economic circumstances that came about by being among a list of recent US PRESIDENTS.....Blow Job, Rhino, Barry....the first 3 doing nothing to challenge China's criminal economic behaviors that was stealing 500 Billion from the US while creating a direct pipeline that goes through GOOGLE to Silicon Valley that allows China to steal intellectual properties and national secrets.

Another question? If you don't believe.....just why do you care what any Evangelical Preacher says or thinks? I don't, I only care what God's Word says and I document it. Its like abortion....if its not alive why attempt to abort or murder it? Allow nature to take its course...the dead will remain dead, only a living breathing thing (a gestating child lives and breathes via embryonic interaction with its mother)…. can act....the WORD lives through the spiritual exchange between God and People when the TRUTH is accepted and acted upon. Only truth produces righteous actions. What is truth?

"However, when He, the Spirit of Truth, has come (the Holy Spirit of truth arrived after the death, resurrection and ascension of Christ Jesus on the day of Pentecost), He will guide you into all truth (who was Jesus addressing? The world? No...He was addressing His apostles and telling them their mission after His death)….." -- John 16:13

How was this truth delivered via the Apostle after being divinely guided into all truth? In the 1st century it was passed on via word of mouth.....thereafter after the physical deaths of the Apostle...the Spirit of God lives and acts via being recorded and presented over the centuries through the inspired and divinely guided PRINTED WORD recorded in the Holy Bible. Interpretations may vary, but the contextual truth never varies. Truth is presented in all languages as dictated via context subject matter. A tree is a tree in any language whether translated into Greek, Hebrew, Latin, English etc., The truth is confirmed via a scientific method called Compartive Analysis.

In the end, just as demanded via the Scriptures themselves....there is no PRIVATE INTERPRETATION. (2 Peter 1:12-21) There is no MODERN revelations from God....the FAITH (Christian faith has been delivered once for all time to the saints of the 1st century) -- Jude 3 The Apostles proved their Words to be the Word of God through acts of the miraculous (the very purpose for the miraculous in the 1st century....to confirm the word was From God, a New Covenant was being ushered in (Heb. 2:3-4). Today...there is no need for acts of the miraculous.....THE BIBLE IS COMPLETE, it provides the Truth and directs he/she that would but follow the way to eternal salvation through GRACE. All it takes is believing that textual advise delivered once for all time to the WORLD.

Today there are no Jews, Gentiles....no male, no female, no free, no slaves......The world can become as one and heirs to the promise made to father Abraham (the final promise), through and only through the sacrificial blood of Christ Jesus (Gal. 3:26-29)

Do we pray today with the expectations of answer? Sure......just don't expect God to be respecter of person and talk to you directly. God uses the physical to address physical needs.

This is exampled in the old southern joke about a Baptist preacher and a flood. The hard rains came....the water started to rise, an state of emergency was called, an evacuation order was issued. The old preacher sat on his front porch....the cops drove up offered him a ride to central bus station where he could get a ride to higher ground. The preacher said, I have faith, God will save me. The waters continued to rise....the preacher was forced up to the second floor of his house......EMS came by in a boat and ordered him to go with them.....he refused, God will save ME! The waters continued to rise forcing him unto his roof....EMS sent a helicopter.....let down a rope...still the old preacher refused, GOD WILL SAVE ME!

He ends up standing before the pearly gates......before God, The preachers asks, What happened...I had such hope and faith? God replied.....Good God Man! I sent the cops, a boat and a helicopter...what did you expect?

The Holy Spirit lives and acts today....through men/women who allow the living breathing Word of God to live in their hearts. You see the righteous thing to do.....YOU ACT. If you refuse to act...you divorce yourself from the husbandry of God when you with premeditation refuse to act righteously. Sin is sin, none is any greater than the next....the wages for one is the same for all.

Death

Separation from God

It is through LOVE/GRACE that we retain our advocate that stands between God and our sins......Christ Jesus. Just follow His requirements to accept the conditions of His Last Will and Testament. Salvation....victory over eternal death...the 2nd death. The 1st death is when you allow your spirit to die, and you must be reborn via the symbolism of a watery birth....beginning anew, life just like an innocent child. You must be born of the Spirit and the Water (it takes both the physical acts and Spiritual acceptance) one is useless void of the other. Each alone can only lead to eternal death.....complimented, they lead to eternal life and fellowship. Faith without works is DEATH. The Old Preacher found this out.

My works? I simply defend the truth via a presentation of Book, Chapter and verse.

The difference between the righteous and the swine. All people SIN......I know I am a sinner, and I require the advocacy of the Christ through Grace......the Swine that no amount of pearls will convert, refuse to accept the fact there are actual rules of morality and they are not selective in nature...there are absolute rules to live by, rules that separate the animals from HUAMNITY. Only animals eat and then defecate in the same location. Only an animal would accept and live under the protective umbrella called the US CONSTITUTION....and then defecate upon it in his own house for political gain.
    Last edited by Ralph; 08-22-2019 at 10:49 AM.

20. #103 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello reagansghost,

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    ... President Donald Trump on Wednesday declared himself “the Chosen One” ...
    Trump is the chosen one?

Yeah, and Putin is the chooser.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

21. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

anatta (08-22-2019)

22. #104 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 21 Times in 20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    You mean golf cart.
    My apologies. An armor-plated golf cart is absolutely purrfect.

23. #105 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries