Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Trump just declared: "I am the Chosen One"

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,440 Times in 2,013 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 611 Times in 582 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Well, no, Senorita Margot. There is only one Messiah and he isn’t it.

I do believe that the Grand Architect of the Universe rained down Divine Providence when Trump was elected.

In other words, we dodged a bullet.
    Oh I see,so you believe Trump is God's chosen one.
    Tie Your 'roo down Mate

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mason Melchizedek For This Post:

Trumpet (08-21-2019)

3. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,440 Times in 2,013 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 611 Times in 582 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    its quite simple.......first, we refrain from lying to ourselves the way lib'ruls do......second we avoid being fanatical political hacks like the lib'ruls.......finally we sit back and enjoy all the things that are better than they were before he was elected.........
    I call bullshit
    Tie Your 'roo down Mate

4. The Following User Groans At Mason Melchizedek For This Awful Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (08-21-2019)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mason Melchizedek For This Post:

Trumpet (08-21-2019)

6. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,654 Times in 17,915 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,248 Times in 3,052 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Margot Frank View Post
    Oh I see,so you believe Trump is God's chosen one.
    Could be, God works in mysterious....Senorita Margot,

7. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,600 Times in 9,131 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,428 Times in 1,257 Posts

The man who just proclaimed himself "King of the Jews" and the "Second Coming of God" controls our nuclear launch codes. - Tea Pain (Now that's some scary shit!)

8. The Following User Groans At signalmankenneth For This Awful Post:

9. The Following User Says Thank You to signalmankenneth For This Post:

Trumpet (08-21-2019)

10. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,089 Times in 33,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,080 Times in 4,696 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by signalmankenneth View Post
    The man who just proclaimed himself "King of the Jews" and the "Second Coming of God" controls our nuclear launch codes. - Tea Pain (Now that's some scary shit!)

I follow him, too

11. The Following User Groans At Phantasmal For This Awful Post:

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

Trumpet (08-21-2019)

13. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,879 Times in 21,648 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,675 Times in 5,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Yurt View Post
    He is your King, bow bitch.
    Not my king, you want a king.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

14. The Following User Groans At Jarod For This Awful Post:

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

Trumpet (08-21-2019)

16. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,406 Times in 2,917 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 325 Times in 306 Posts

Here are a couple things to think about - If Killery HAD won in 2016, there NEVER WOULD'VE BEEN a "Me, Too" movement. She and Harvey are buddies and his activity would still be covered up. If she HAD won, Jeffrey Epstein would be alive and a FREE man. Any info about Epstein's "pedo island" would've been covered up and never seen the light in the media. Why? Killery's hubby, Bill, is on the flight records of TWENTY-SIX different trips to the island. Killery, herself, is on two. So, two MORE reasons I believe Donald Trump WAS the chosen one. Just something to think about.

17. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,600 Times in 9,131 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,428 Times in 1,257 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    naw………..Donny's not a psychopath...…...just sounds like Jim Jones that's all

Source: CNBC

President Donald Trump on Wednesday declared himself “the Chosen One” as he defended his administration’s actions in the ongoing U.S.-China trade war.

The president’s self-aggrandizing remark followed a string of criticisms aimed at his predecessors, whom he claimed had ignored China’s alleged malpractice on trade.

“This isn’t my trade war, this is a trade war that should have taken place a long time ago,” Trump told reporters outside the White House.

“Somebody had to do it,” the president said. He added, while looking to the heavens: “I am the Chosen One.”

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/08/21/i-am...trade-war.html

18. The Following User Groans At signalmankenneth For This Awful Post:

19. The Following User Says Thank You to signalmankenneth For This Post:

Trumpet (08-21-2019)

20. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    why should have to know your bible inside and out?

have you read my top philosophic writings

do you know them onside and and out

do you know the Koran inside and out?

Trump KNOWS nothing abpout the bible asshole

and its HIS knowledge of it that matters here

You say YOU chose this asshole right?

HE KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT ANY RELIGION

and you chose him

he fucks young women and trades in wifes for a newer models

he lies non stop

he talks shit about EVERYONE but Putin

and you picked him

now prove trump knows the bible better than I do
    Philosophic? Let's see the choices here...….God's inspired word of truth as delivered via the Holy Spirit of God through "divine" inspiration VS. The philosophy of man generated between the ears of man. I choose door number 1. TRUTH, as the truth is the only instrument that will actually set the soul of man free. Truth was the mission of the Christ, God incarnate. Christ's mission was not to feed the Poor, as He has enlightened us, "The poor will be among you...…...Always" -- John 12:8 Why will there always be poor among us? Poverty comes from any number of sources....Circumstances called fate, free will.....nature, however you wish to label them, all of them are beyond the control of man to manipulate or change. Things like being incapacitated via accident or sickness.....sometimes poverty is even a free will choice of man. Poverty cannot be legislated away......EVER.

It is a duty of the Christian to help the impoverished but no amount of help from any organization, Religious or Governmental will eliminate poverty. Where and how should this help come about? From a free and willing heart not from Theft called income redistribution taxes that are actually used to purchase VOTES instead of actually removing or even reducing poverty. Take for example the Great Society (Social giveaways) War on Poverty. Look at the poverty index.....after 20 some TRILLION dollars spent on this war (this does not include Social Security or Medicare spending).....the Poverty index remains "UNMOVED"

https://www.heritage.org/poverty-and...after-50-years

NOWHERE IN SCRIPTURES (TRUTH) does the Bible teach that the church should eliminate poverty...nowhere. To stay within the bounds of TRUTH one is instructed to not takeaway or add to the once delivered truth found in the Holy Scriptures. The first duty of Christs church is to bring aid to its members, those that are in actual need of help, those that can be looked upon and witnessed to be in need. God does not tell us, God loves you but send your money to MY Address....such as the TV preachers tell us.

The care of the poor is placed upon the Individual church members, that mandate is squarely placed upon the individual....to give as his/her heart allows, from a willing heart...anything else is FAKE....given only to generate Accolade from others.

What is the duty of the individual Christian? To visit the sick and the elderly, to help the widow, the orphans, etc., those that you witness that are in need. -- James 1:27

To do good as the chance presents itself, when and where the need is witnessed -- Gal. 6:9-10 This is the act of having COMPASSION where its needed. There is no compassion void of action. You can talk about doing good, but its actions that demonstrate compassion. And Compassion does not require or seek the accolade or attention of man. The right hand should not know what the left hand does....God knows. God wants sacrifice.....not accolades.

We even help our enemies. How do I help my supposed enemies? I defend the truth.....I present the truth, Book, Chapter and Verse. What you do with that Truth depends upon your willingness to accept that gift from God that was paid for by the Blood of His only begotten Son.

As was stated the very purpose of the Christ, God taking the form of man....God incarnate was to deliver the simple TRUTH to mankind, truth from heaven. -- John 18:37 ".....EVERYONE on the side of TRUTH listens to me (the Christ).

An example: When the Christ feed the 5000 with the loaves and the fish......He turned them away when they followed Him expecting to be feed again, and again, filling their stomachs. Jeus told them they seek after Him only to feed the flesh when they should seek Him out to feed their SPIRITS through the truth He was delivering. He did not feed them...He chastised them. (John 6:26-27)

Why do I not even give your philosophy a second glance? "...….everyone on the side of TRUTH listens to the Christ, not man" John 18:37

Why did I even bother to answer? I am commanded to give an answer as to why MY FAITH exists as it does. My duty is over.....I presented the simple truth. Its your soul....not mine. Each of us is commanded to work out his/her own salvation....even the demons believe, with FEAR and TREMBLING. Only man pretends that ignoring God makes Him non existent.
    Last edited by Ralph; 08-21-2019 at 05:05 PM.

21. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,330 Times in 6,018 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 602 Times in 566 Posts

why are your lips unclean?

explain
    Because they're on Trump's dick.

Judge Juan M. Merchan wrote that Trump “appears to take the position that his situation and this case are unique and that the pre-trial publicity will never subside. However, this view does not align with reality.”

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

reagansghost (08-21-2019), Trumpet (08-21-2019)

23. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,330 Times in 6,018 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 602 Times in 566 Posts

naw………..Donny's not a psychopath...…...just sounds like Jim Jones that's all

Source: CNBC

President Donald Trump on Wednesday declared himself “the Chosen One” as he defended his administration’s actions in the ongoing U.S.-China trade war.

The president’s self-aggrandizing remark followed a string of criticisms aimed at his predecessors, whom he claimed had ignored China’s alleged malpractice on trade.

“This isn’t my trade war, this is a trade war that should have taken place a long time ago,” Trump told reporters outside the White House.

“Somebody had to do it,” the president said. He added, while looking to the heavens: “I am the Chosen One.”

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/08/21/i-am...trade-war.html

Here it is. Any guesses how the Trump dick suckers will spin this one?
    Judge Juan M. Merchan wrote that Trump “appears to take the position that his situation and this case are unique and that the pre-trial publicity will never subside. However, this view does not align with reality.”

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

Trumpet (08-21-2019)

25. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,146 Times in 1,528 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 429 Times in 408 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Steven VanderMolen View Post
    Here are a couple things to think about - If Killery HAD won in 2016, there NEVER WOULD'VE BEEN a "Me, Too" movement. She and Harvey are buddies and his activity would still be covered up.
    If you didn't use so much meth, you wouldn't be a meth-addict.

If she HAD won, Jeffrey Epstein would be alive and a FREE man.
    Nah, twump would still have had him mudered, as you've already admitted.

Any info about Epstein's "pedo island" would've been covered up and never seen the light in the media.
    It was alread known, dipshit, before the election.

Why? Killery's hubby, Bill, is on the flight records of TWENTY-SIX different trips to the island. Killery, herself, is on two. So, two MORE reasons I believe Donald Trump WAS the chosen one. Just something to think about.
    And Donnie Moscow is also in Epstein's flight logs.

You're really bad at all this.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CharacterAssassin For This Post:

reagansghost (08-21-2019), Trumpet (08-21-2019)

27. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,146 Times in 1,528 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 429 Times in 408 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    Philosophic? Let's see the choices here...….God's inspired word of truth as delivered via the Holy Spirit of God through "divine" inspiration VS. The philosophy of man generated between the ears of man. I choose door number 1. TRUTH, as the truth is the only instrument that will actually set the soul of man free. Truth was the mission of the Christ, God incarnate. Christ's mission was not to feed the Poor, as He has enlightened us, "The poor will be among you...…...Always" -- John 12:8 Why will there always be poor among us? Poverty comes from any number of sources....Circumstances called fate, free will.....nature, however you wish to label them, all of them are beyond the control of man to manipulate or change. Things like being incapacitated via accident or sickness.....sometimes poverty is even a free will choice of man. Poverty cannot be legislated away......EVER.

It is a duty of the Christian to help the impoverished but no amount of help from any organization, Religious or Governmental will eliminate poverty. Where and how should this help come about? From a free and willing heart not from Theft called income redistribution taxes that are actually used to purchase VOTES instead of actually removing or even reducing poverty. Take for example the Great Society (Social giveaways) War on Poverty. Look at the poverty index.....after 20 some TRILLION dollars spent on this war (this does not include Social Security or Medicare spending).....the Poverty index remains "UNMOVED"

https://www.heritage.org/poverty-and...after-50-years

NOWHERE IN SCRIPTURES (TRUTH) does the Bible teach that the church should eliminate poverty...nowhere. To stay within the bounds of TRUTH one is instructed to not takeaway or add to the once delivered truth found in the Holy Scriptures. The first duty of Christs church is to bring aid to its members, those that are in actual need of help, those that can be looked upon and witnessed to be in need. God does not tell us, God loves you but send your money to MY Address....such as the TV preachers tell us.

The care of the poor is placed upon the Individual church members, that mandate is squarely placed upon the individual....to give as his/her heart allows, from a willing heart...anything else is FAKE....given only to generate Accolade from others.

What is the duty of the individual Christian? To visit the sick and the elderly, to help the widow, the orphans, etc., those that you witness that are in need. -- James 1:27

To do good as the chance presents itself, when and where the need is witnessed -- Gal. 6:9-10 This is the act of having COMPASSION where its needed. There is no compassion void of action. You can talk about doing good, but its actions that demonstrate compassion. And Compassion does not require or seek the accolade or attention of man. The right hand should not know what the left hand does....God knows. God wants sacrifice.....not accolades.

We even help our enemies. How do I help my supposed enemies? I defend the truth.....I present the truth, Book, Chapter and Verse. What you do with that Truth depends upon your willingness to accept that gift from God that was paid for by the Blood of His only begotten Son.

As was stated the very purpose of the Christ, God taking the form of man....God incarnate was to deliver the simple TRUTH to mankind, truth from heaven. -- John 18:37 ".....EVERYONE on the side of TRUTH listens to me (the Christ).

An example: When the Christ feed the 5000 with the loaves and the fish......He turned them away when they followed Him expecting to be feed again, and again, filling their stomachs. Jeus told them they seek after Him only to feed the flesh when they should seek Him out to feed their SPIRITS through the truth He was delivering. He did not feed them...He chastised them. (John 6:26-27)

Why do I not even give your philosophy a second glance? "...….everyone on the side of TRUTH listens to the Christ, not man" John 18:37

Why did I even bother to answer? I am commanded to give an answer as to why MY FAITH exists as it does. My duty is over.....I presented the simple truth. Its your soul....not mine. Each of us is commanded to work out his/her own salvation....even the demons believe, with FEAR and TREMBLING. Only man pretends that ignoring God makes Him non existent.
    LOL! It's fun to watch you desperately need other people to believe that you're actually a Christian when you piss in the face of Christ with every post you make.

Why do you pretend to be a Christian when all you do is hate-fuck Christ?

28. The Following User Says Thank You to CharacterAssassin For This Post:

Trumpet (08-21-2019)

29. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CharacterAssassin View Post
    LOL! It's fun to watch you desperately need other people to believe that you're actually a Christian when you piss in the face of Christ with every post you make.

Why do you pretend to be a Christian when all you do is hate-fuck Christ?
    Do I care what others think? I only care what GOD thinks. You can tell I seek the accolade of man by all the threads I have started...LIKE YOU. PROJECTION: accusing others of your own actions.
    Why do you assume I seek accolade? Because you seek accolade and you assume everyone must be of your character.
    See Thread about AD HOMINEM leftists. Once again....you give us a personal example. The sad thing......you do not even realize that you deal entirely in ad hominem, not testable subjective BS. As I said, I present the objective truth....found in scripture. Believe it or not....its there, its documented and has been for over 35 hundred years, its easy to test. I even give you the Book Chapter and Verse.
    Last edited by Ralph; 08-21-2019 at 05:22 PM.

30. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Steven VanderMolen View Post
    Here are a couple things to think about - If Killery HAD won in 2016, there NEVER WOULD'VE BEEN a "Me, Too" movement. She and Harvey are buddies and his activity would still be covered up. If she HAD won, Jeffrey Epstein would be alive and a FREE man. Any info about Epstein's "pedo island" would've been covered up and never seen the light in the media. Why? Killery's hubby, Bill, is on the flight records of TWENTY-SIX different trips to the island. Killery, herself, is on two. So, two MORE reasons I believe Donald Trump WAS the chosen one. Just something to think about.
    Methedrine is a powerful drug ^^