Thread: Slander = The tool of the loser, NYT: Make everything about 'white supremacy' smears

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,770 Times in 3,312 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 166 Times in 157 Posts

Default Slander = The tool of the loser, NYT: Make everything about 'white supremacy' smears

Attachment 11377

Now that leaked NY Times transcripts have revealed the strategy of our easily-bullied partisan news media (we already knew, it is unmistakable at this point)...is rushing in to assign "white supremacy" motives to everything and editing out anything that doesn't vilify the president going to work any better than it has up until now...or is this just going to further marginalize and discredit media outlets like the Times as dishonest DNC parrots?

And this bizarre pressure to turn everything into a racial witch hunt is transparent and phony to voters. For example, could wanting to be like every other country on the planet and getting to enforce our own immigration laws (the most lenient in the world) be about something OTHER than "white supremacy?" Could someone just not agree with total border anarchy? Or does being against cutting in line, child sex trafficking, resurrected diseases, opioid epidemics, rampant crime, rigged elections, and making taxpayers into the entire Third World's ATM automatically make someone a Klansman? As long as there are such obvious and compelling alternate explanations for conservative policy positions, this shameless demagogue race-baiting fixation will do nothing but further signal to the world that Democrats have lost the debate.

Attachment 11378
    Last edited by artichoke; 08-21-2019 at 04:57 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to artichoke For This Post:

Darth Omar (08-21-2019), Sirthinksalot (08-21-2019)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Arminius View Post
    Attachment 11377

Now that leaked NY Times transcripts have revealed the scandalously organized gutter tactics and deliberate, coordinated smear campaign strategy of our sleazy and corrupt partisan news media (we already knew, it is unmistakable at this point)...is rushing in to assign "white supremacy" motives to everything going to work any better than it has up until now...or is dialing up the race card fallacy to full tilt just going to further marginalize and discredit Democrats as fake, dishonest scam-artists?

For example, could wanting to be like every other country on the planet and getting to enforce our own immigration laws (the most lenient in the world) be about something OTHER than "white supremacy?" Could someone just not agree with total border anarchy? Or does being against cutting in line, making taxpayers into the entire Third World's ATM, child sex trafficking, resurrected diseases, opioid epidemics, rampant crime, and rigged elections automatically make someone a Klansman? As long as there are such obvious and compelling alternate explanations for conservative policy positions, this shameless admitted demagogue race-baiting strategy will do nothing but further signal to the world that Democrats have lost the debate.

Attachment 11378
    Oh MY God

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    Oh MY God
    Devastating counterpoint. I stand corrected by your compelling logic.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to artichoke For This Post:

Bigdog (08-21-2019)

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,033 Times in 6,226 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries

The troll can't even reveal his sources. That's just how lame duck he is. I think there's a better chance I'd find a lost scroll in my backyard than me clicking on one of his embedded sources.

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Attachment 11377

Now that leaked NY Times transcripts have revealed the strategy of our easily-bullied partisan news media (we already knew, it is unmistakable at this point)...is rushing in to assign "white supremacy" motives to everything and editing out anything that doesn't vilify the president going to work any better than it has up until now...or is this just going to further marginalize and discredit media outlets like the Times as dishonest DNC parrots?

And this bizarre pressure to turn everything into a racial witch hunt is transparent and phony to voters. For example, could wanting to be like every other country on the planet and getting to enforce our own immigration laws (the most lenient in the world) be about something OTHER than "white supremacy?" Could someone just not agree with total border anarchy? Or does being against cutting in line, child sex trafficking, resurrected diseases, opioid epidemics, rampant crime, rigged elections, and making taxpayers into the entire Third World's ATM automatically make someone a Klansman? As long as there are such obvious and compelling alternate explanations for conservative policy positions, this shameless demagogue race-baiting fixation will do nothing but further signal to the world that Democrats have lost the debate.

Attachment 11378
    Roll, dude.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    The troll can't even reveal his sources. That's just how lame duck he is.
    Yes, the dirty trick of making you put your finger through the agony of clicking on a link. A truly monstrous deception.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to artichoke For This Post:

Bigdog (08-21-2019)

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The troll can't even reveal his sources. That's just how lame duck he is. I think there's a better chance I'd find a lost scroll in my backyard than me clicking on one of his embedded sources.
    As an alternative, you can debate the points.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Bigdog (08-21-2019)

12. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    As an alternative, you can debate the points.
    I literally just posted another thread about the left's pathological need to avoid actual debate.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...ominem-fallacy

13. The Following User Says Thank You to artichoke For This Post:

Darth Omar (08-21-2019)

14. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,986 Times in 2,762 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 178 Times in 173 Posts

That's funny. Arminius's OP was about lying losers, and right on cue you showed up.

15. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I literally just posted another thread about the left's pathological need to avoid actual debate.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...ominem-fallacy
    Well try a little empathy, put yourself in their shoes lol.

Would you want to defend the claim that anyone who opposes border anarchy is, by definition, a racist lol?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Bigdog (08-21-2019)