Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Scaramucci assembling team of former Cabinet members to speak out against Trump

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,966 Times in 32,281 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    This is not a ‘Never Trump’ situation
    of course not.....at best it could only be a 'No Longer Trump' situation........
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,966 Times in 32,281 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Why would he announce it??
    probably the only way to flush 'people that feel the exact same way' out of the woodwork......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    He might have only held the job for 11 days. Cursing during a briefing never plays well. But he was shilling for trump for years after that. He was an insider. Just as Cohen was.
    He’s a slick opportunist just as Cohen was.

Now his ‘opportunity’ has turned to being a paid anti-Trump shill. Tell me you don’t actually believe Trump will bail on the campaign on March 8th—just cuz Mooch said so.

Tell me you don’t really believe that.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Why Anthony Scaramucci's rebellion bothers Donald Trump so much

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/20/polit...ump/index.html
    ""Just another disgruntled former employee who got fired for gross incompetence," Trump tweeted Tuesday morning of his former White House communications director. "

And there are SO MANY!

That's because Trump is just as terrible at hiring as he is at making other big decisions, often making them without full consideration;

and after all, who in their right mind would work for such an unstable narcissist?
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Dartch,

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post

Now his ‘opportunity’ has turned to being a paid anti-Trump shill.
    Who do you think is paying Mooch to speak out against Trump?
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Dartch,

Who do you think is paying Mooch to speak out against Trump?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sf/st...=.137b914f1f7c
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,999 Times in 14,504 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Now his ‘opportunity’ has turned to being a paid anti-Trump shill. Tell me you don’t actually believe Trump will bail on the campaign on March 8th—just cuz Mooch said so.

Tell me you don’t really believe that.
    Ironically, telling the truth is considered 'anti trump shilling'.

Tell me you think that these insiders are lying. Tell me you don't think that the craziness that goes on in the White House is happening?

Re. March, I believe what The Mooch is saying is that the state of the country will be so dire by March, the polling will drive trump to quit and declare victory. As he is wont to do.

The trade war with China will have festered to the point where our economy is dire. trump cannot admit defeat, so he will double, triple, or quadruple down. Couple that with the Dem candidate shoving trump's failures/comments/incompetence in his face on a daily basis. Add in the youth in this country demanding gun legislation, and trump bowing to NRA pressure.

I believe the Mooch sees an impending melt down. I tend to agree.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 1,136 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 154 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries

It's funny watching these x trump guys milk NPC's of thier money... you all realize he's ramping up for a book release, right?

9. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Ironically, telling the truth is considered 'anti trump shilling'.

Tell me you think that these insiders are lying. Tell me you don't think that the craziness that goes on in the White House is happening?

Re. March, I believe what The Mooch is saying is that the state of the country will be so dire by March, the polling will drive trump to quit and declare victory. As he is wont to do.

The trade war with China will have festered to the point where our economy is dire. trump cannot admit defeat, so he will double, triple, or quadruple down. Couple that with the Dem candidate shoving trump's failures/comments/incompetence in his face on a daily basis. Add in the youth in this country demanding gun legislation, and trump bowing to NRA pressure.

I believe the Mooch sees an impending melt down. I tend to agree.
    I tend to believe you were deceived into thinking Trump colluded with the Russians and a host of other things that turned out to be untrue.

10. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

“I'm in the process of putting together a team of people that feel the exact same way that I do. This is not a ‘Never Trump’ situation, this is not just screeching rhetoric. This is, 'OK, the guy's unstable, everyone inside knows it, everyone outside knows it, let’s see if we can find a viable alternative,'” Scaramucci said Monday on CNN’s “New Day.”

“Moreover, I’ve got to get some of these former Cabinet officials in unity to speak up about it.”
    https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...s-to-speak-out
    Scaramucci is beyond merely a loser. But then, idiots like you worship losers don't you, you race hustling, America hating dumb fuck.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

11. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    Lemmings do not move away from their leader.
    And who better to illustrate that than you?
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

12. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,999 Times in 14,504 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

I tend to believe you were deceived into thinking Trump colluded with the Russians and a host of other things that turned out to be untrue.
    That's funny. I'm not sure what that has to do with this discussion? There are multiple threads on that topic that prove you wrong.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

13. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

Trump lost or fired all the respected people who were in his admin. It would be interesting if they told us what it was like on the inside of the buffoon's admin. Trump replaced them with worse sycophants and lobbyists. https://www.opensecrets.org/trump/lobbyists This is a prime example of lobbyists winning. Rightys like that.

14. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    It's funny watching these x trump guys milk NPC's of thier money... you all realize he's ramping up for a book release, right?
    is his book titled Revenge Of The Mooch?

15. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Because trump started a Twitter war with him, so he's going to drive the fool over the edge with facts.
    SO it would seem just bluster?? I dunno this guy, if he says things like this will the full intent to back it up but will be interesting for sure....

Nothing a liar & fraud hate more than a whole lotta truth fuckin up their news cycle...…….
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."