Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Challenge to 12b. Damocles, Grind, Billy, ...

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,235 Times in 10,345 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,490 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Blog Entries

our rule says in black and white to not "compare people to pedophiles" and you called someone the forums epstien int he flesh. textbook. keep being confused. keep being banned. As I said, I like you jack, but if you are still confused about this stuff, you probably aren't meant to last on JPP. thedude was one of my favorite posters, he got perma'd at some point for the same reasons. He couldn't help himself. Maybe you just have a brain disorder that makes it impossible for you to not mention these type of things. Like your fingers are compelled to type it out like alien hand syndrome or something.

It takes a special kind of retard to get banned 3 times on this stuff and still not understand.

Here is a good rule of thumb just for you: If you find yourself reading a thread about something involving, sex, kids, pedophiles, you should probably just not engage, because you are not smart enough at this point to stay out of trouble.

---

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Grind’s got you beat by miles. He is very intelligent.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BRUTALITOPS For This Post:

canceled.2021.2 (08-21-2019), Truth Detector (08-21-2019), USFREEDOM911 (08-20-2019)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Thanks. I like you too.
    12b seems to conflate 'pedophile' and 'minor'. One being a 'prepubescent person', and the other being 'under 18'.
    Most of the World outlaws sex with 'prepubescent people'.
    On the other hand, most of the World has picked an arbitrary age for sex with 'Minors'.
    the world's law is immaterial, and so is the usa. we are not under world law or usa law. We are under jpplaw. JPP law is, if you are making trolly, flippant, non serious posts about sex and kids or comparing people to pedos, you will be banned.

---

Grind is basically right

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BRUTALITOPS For This Post:

canceled.2021.2 (08-21-2019), Phantasmal (08-20-2019), Truth Detector (08-21-2019)

5. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Blissful Wizard View Post
    you called someone "the Forum's 'Epstein' in the flesh."

what do you think that implies?

it was your 3rd time fucking up on this stuff. most people have been here for a decade and never have had an issue.

don't compare people to pedophiles?

it's like literally in our rule in black and white, and you're confused?
    "Definition of pedophilia
    : sexual perversion in which children are the preferred sexual object
    specifically : a psychiatric disorder in which an adult has sexual fantasies about or engages in sexual acts with a prepubescent child"
    https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/pedophilia

Jeffery Epstein wasn't charged with having sex with a prepubescent person (pedophilia)

6. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

our rule says in black and white to not "compare people to pedophiles" and you called someone the forums epstien int he flesh. textbook. keep being confused. keep being banned. As I said, I like you jack, but if you are still confused about this stuff, you probably aren't meant to last on JPP. thedude was one of my favorite posters, he got perma'd at some point for the same reasons. He couldn't help himself. Maybe you just have a brain disorder that makes it impossible for you to not mention these type of things. Like your fingers are compelled to type it out like alien hand syndrome or something.

It takes a special kind of retard to get banned 3 times on this stuff and still not understand.

Here is a good rule of thumb just for you: If you find yourself reading a thread about something involving, sex, kids, pedophiles, you should probably just not engage, because you are not smart enough at this point to stay out of trouble.
    I think that is where the 'confusion' arises. The word 'pedophile' is conflated with the word 'minor'.

7. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

"Definition of pedophilia
    : sexual perversion in which children are the preferred sexual object
    specifically : a psychiatric disorder in which an adult has sexual fantasies about or engages in sexual acts with a prepubescent child"
    https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/pedophilia

Jeffery Epstein wasn't charged with having sex with a prepubescent person (pedophilia)
    doens't matter

---

Grind is basically right

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BRUTALITOPS For This Post:

Truth Detector (08-21-2019)

9. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I think that is where the 'confusion' arises. The word 'pedophile' is conflated with the word 'minor'.
    don't care.

---

Grind is basically right

10. The Following User Says Thank You to BRUTALITOPS For This Post:

11. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

the world's law is immaterial, and so is the usa. we are not under world law or usa law. We are under jpplaw. JPP law is, if you are making trolly, flippant, non serious posts about sex and kids or comparing people to pedos, you will be banned.
    I didn't feel I was doing that. That is why I asked for 'clarification' on 12b. 'Pedophilia' means one thing (sex with people under 12). 'Minors' means something different (people under 18).

12. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

don't care.
    Maybe just use the word 'under 18'? (trying to be constructive here)

13. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I didn't feel I was doing that. That is why I asked for 'clarification' on 12b. 'Pedophilia' means one thing (sex with people under 12). 'Minors' means something different (people under 18).
    nobody cares.

we are not going to play this game where you try to be innocent and "just want clarification." you've been banned 3 times for this stuff now. so even if you don't like the rule, you should have started to get a sense of where the danger zones are.

the best way to get this rule "clarified" is to go read it. then read it again. Read it everyday before you come on JPP. Again, the vast majority of JPP understand this rule perfectly fine, and never have been banned for it a single time. So maybe it's not the rule, maybe it's just you. That's why I advise making rule 12b your daily mantra.

If you still don't understand rule 12b after reading it, then you are simply adrift. Stay away from all conversations involving sex and minors. Or maybe all conversations about sex in general if this is too mindbendingly difficult for you. We aren't going to hold your hand.

---

Grind is basically right

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BRUTALITOPS For This Post:

canceled.2021.2 (08-21-2019), Phantasmal (08-20-2019), Truth Detector (08-21-2019)

15. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

On a casual reading of this, I come away with the 'intent' that it is to stop any abusive use of 'pedophilia' as a means of degrading other Posters.
    'Pedophilia' being 'sex with a prepubescent child (usually understood at being under 12)'.

Going back and re-reading the Rule, it mentions 'Minor', usually understood as being 'under 18'. I need a little clarification here. WHAT IS THE INTENT OF 12b???

1.) 30 States in the U.S. have 16 as a legal and normal age to engage in sex.
    2.) The U.K. has 16 as a legal and normal age to engage in sex.
    3.) Canada has 16 as a legal and normal age to engage in sex.

We have people here from Canada, Britain, and the 30 States. It seems awkward that a person could get Banned for engaging in what is legal. I don't think the 'intent' of 12b is to penalize people that reference 'teen sex', it seems reasonable that 12b is 'intended' for the actual meaning of the word 'pedophilia'.

THIS IS A CHALLENGE FOR CLARIFICATION OF 12b AND WHAT IT ACTUALLY INTENDS.
    Well, well, well ... sexist pig 'Boob Grabber' finally weighs in on the matter. Does NOT surprise me he goes right for 'Sorority Girls', 'immature', inexperienced', 'ignorant'. (shaking head) ... the Forum's 'Epstein' in the flesh.
    Maybe seeing it in print, will help you understand.

12. Rule 12 - Limits on sexual content:

12(b) - No sexual comments relating to minors. With the exception of news articles or a mature discussion involving stats, how it effects people etc, We DO NOT want ANY mention in ANY context about suggesting encounters with another poster and a child, or with yourself and another poster's child, nor any mention of kids being sexually assaulted, sexually molested, raped, having people being called pedophiles, suggesting posters may have been molested as a kid, having vague references to any of the former, having a "clever" play on words with a wink and a nod that might suggest any of the former, any slight references, WE WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY OF IT. Do not try to approach the line to test us to see what one can get away with, if you approach the line, chances are you will not receive the benefit of the doubt.
    Last edited by USFREEDOM911; 08-20-2019 at 04:26 PM.
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

17. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I did not reference, call, insinuate, or make mention of 'pedophilia' in any of my statements towards any person on JPP.
    Well, from where I sit, this looks like Human Trafficking. You concocted some phoney baloney 'story' about this poor underage East German girl who you smuggled into the Country for nefarious reasons.
    '$585 Waver Fee'. You mean you bribed the Border Agents to look the other way. You should have been arrested, separated, put in a cage, and wait your time for a Trial Date.

"Human trafficking is the trade of humans for the purpose of forced labour, sexual slavery, or commercial sexual exploitation for the trafficker or others. This may encompass providing a spouse in the context of forced marriage, or the extraction of organs or tissues, including for surrogacy and ova removal. Wikipedia"

This is why we need a Wall between Alaska and Canada.
    Well, well, well ... sexist pig 'Boob Grabber' finally weighs in on the matter. Does NOT surprise me he goes right for 'Sorority Girls', 'immature', inexperienced', 'ignorant'. (shaking head) ... the Forum's 'Epstein' in the flesh.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Last edited by USFREEDOM911; 08-20-2019 at 04:27 PM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

19. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

20. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,529 Times in 52,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Thanks. I like you too.
    12b seems to conflate 'pedophile' and 'minor'. One being a 'prepubescent person', and the other being 'under 18'.
    Most of the World outlaws sex with 'prepubescent people'.
    On the other hand, most of the World has picked an arbitrary age for sex with 'Minors'.
    Maybe this is easier for you to understand:

This is not your house. The house has rules. If you break the rules, you get in trouble. If you don't like the rules, don't come to this house.

Several ppl predicted you'd come back from your time-out whining about being banned again. Looks like they were right.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

21. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Maybe this is easier for you to understand:

This is not your house. The house has rules. If you break the rules, you get in trouble. If you don't like the rules, don't come to this house.

Several ppl predicted you'd come back from your time-out whining about being banned again. Looks like they were right.
    SHIT!!

And here we have yet another of the opposition that I agree with.

OK, WHO FLIPPED THE SCRIPT??

22. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

Stop being a cunt and you need not worry about it.
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Celticguy For This Post: