Page 16 of 33 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Forum Alert! ... Forum Alert! ...

1. #226 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,328 Times in 53,234 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Controlled Opposition View Post
    Every Amazonian does know your real name, but that is because you have posted it yourself. Therefore, there is no reason to blame that on TOP.
    Anyone who reads your posts on this forum has a general idea of where you live. None of the Amazonians have revealed either bit of information. I hope that Jack will not be the only one to do so.
    You are wrong. I always used my first initial and last name on Amazon. I *never* used my real first name; that revelation was left to Toxic. In fact, for a long time she called me "Sarah" because she thought that was my real name. When she discovered what it really was via her FB snoopings, she immediately started using it instead.

You are correct about my general location; I have even posted some photos of this area. I have no idea if either Toxic or Jack know my actual address.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

2. #227 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Margot Frank View Post
    Only a moron post the same thing over and over.

I rest my case.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

3. #228 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,440 Times in 2,013 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 611 Times in 582 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post

I rest my case.
    Good morning
    Tie Your 'roo down Mate

4. #229 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,642 Times in 27,299 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,977 Times in 2,694 Posts

Every Amazonian does know your real name, but that is because you have posted it yourself. Therefore, there is no reason to blame that on TOP.

Anyone who reads your posts on this forum has a general idea of where you live. None of the Amazonians have revealed either bit of information. I hope that Jack will not be the only one to do so.
    I suggest you and anyone else privy to that information make an effort to forget it.

Even if somebody revealed a poster's name to me, I would never commit it to memory, and within a few weeks I probably would have forgotten about it. Someone is going to have to explain to me what the point is in committing someone's name to memory, a person one does not know and will never meet. It actually takes some mental focus to hang onto a name of someone one has never met - for years on end. I cannot even remember the names of half the people I met in a meeting yesterday, and those are people I actually met face-to-face.

5. #230 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,108 Times in 3,183 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 137 Times in 133 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    You are wrong. I always used my first initial and last name on Amazon. I *never* used my real first name; that revelation was left to Toxic. In fact, for a long time she called me "Sarah" because she thought that was my real name. When she discovered what it really was via her FB snoopings, she immediately started using it instead.

You are correct about my general location; I have even posted some photos of this area. I have no idea if either Toxic or Jack know my actual address.
    It isn't difficult. But then, I've been an investigator for a long time. My advice is to be a bit more circumspect. I should take my own advice, but only three people know my first name. I live in a huge metropolitan area. You live in a remote area. We will both be fine

6. #231 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,626 Times in 9,294 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

It isn't difficult. But then, I've been an investigator for a long time. My advice is to be a bit more circumspect. I should take my own advice, but only three people know my first name. I live in a huge metropolitan area. You live in a remote area. We will both be fine
    You're an investigator?You live in a trailer at Paradise Cove,and drive a 70's Firebird?
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

7. #232 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    I suggest you and anyone else privy to that information make an effort to forget it.

Even if somebody revealed a poster's name to me, I would never commit it to memory, and within a few weeks I probably would have forgotten about it. Someone is going to have to explain to me what the point is in committing someone's name to memory, a person one does not know and will never meet. It actually takes some mental focus to hang onto a name of someone one has never met - for years on end. I cannot even remember the names of half the people I met in a meeting yesterday, and those are people I actually met face-to-face.

How and why should I forget the name of someone I have known forever? Owl and I have been communicating for years, Not publishing it is what counts

8. #233 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MASON View Post
    You're an investigator?You live in a trailer at Paradise Cove,and drive a 70's Firebird?
    Actually, I recently retired. I live in the biggest and most expensive house in the neighborhood.

You are projecting because you have posted the fact that you live in a trailer park and cannot even afford a laptop. I'm laughing at you, Mason!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Controlled Opposition For This Post:

MAGA MAN (08-21-2019), TOP (08-21-2019)

10. #234 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,630 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,435 Times in 1,357 Posts
    Blog Entries

Exactly...you're absolutely correct....

11. #235 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    Exactly...you're absolutely correct....
    Except you posted her real name,and another posters email
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.

12. #236 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Actually, I recently retired. I live in the biggest and most expensive house in the neighborhood.

You are projecting because you have posted the fact that you live in a trailer park and cannot even afford a laptop. I'm laughing at you, Mason!
    I guess you never watched Rockford Files.
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.

13. #237 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I guess you never watched Rockford Files.
    Yes, I loved the Rockford Files. Are you a P.I. living in a trailer on the beach? I thought you lived in the Midwest where it is usually too hot, too cold, or cloudy and humid? Wait... that's where I live.

14. #238 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

"There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

15. #239 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Except you posted her real name,and another posters email
    Yep, threw her good buddy Brunette right under the ol' crazy bus with that one.

16. #240 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

And that is why when I came here, I used an alias rather than real first initial/last name. It took Toxic all of 2-3 days after following me here to post my real last name. The mods removed all instances of that once they were notified. To the best of my recollection, Jack has never used my real name here or on Amazon. He knows what it is though.