Thread: Another racist cop gets away with murder

1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,336 Times in 22,665 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    probably because the prosecutor held back as much evidence as possible, or because citizens are notorious for giving tremendous leeway to cops..........
    Speculative bullshit; you seem to be quite full of it.

FACT; he was not indicted. Not charged. Not found guilty.

in what way is prohibiting sales of individual cigarettes related to commerce regulation?
    Selling cigarettes = commerce. Not all surprised you don't know the definition. DUH!

more of idiotic jumping to conclusions,
    The only one's jumping to idiotic conclusions are race hustlers like TTQ and insane cop haters like you.

but i understand that most badge blowers are prone to that when challenging a cops 'authority'...........
    There you go again with the stupid strawman. But hey, I get it. Lying and strawmen are all you clowns have when you go on your predictable cop hating rants. Yeah asshole, they are ALL bad and idiots who defy them are little ANGELS. Dumb.

add hyperbole to that bullshit as well, since you seem to be unable to do anything but provide a bright blue line between right and wrong.
    Ironic coming from a cop hating goon who does nothing but blow hyperbolic bullshit from his asshole. Must get sore. I bet you by Preparation H by the case.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (08-19-2019)

3. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Steven VanderMolen View Post
    Your reply makes NO sense. Luckily, where I live, liberals are in the minority. I have NO family members that are cops.
    it makes perfect sense, if you can process thoughts logically. you question about who are people going to call in an emergency, yet realists understand that when seconds count, cops are minutes away. If you don't have your own firearm on you for your protection, than you're probably the coward who relies on others for their safety...............
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

4. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,733 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 707 Times in 647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    So you say. No links that I saw.

Since you saw that there~not here, why are you hear beating on the folks here instead of there beating on them??
    Fuck a link....another desperate right wing tacit.

The shit is all over tv and social media. Your diversion tactics don’t work on me.

I’m not beating anyone up. I’m stating facts about this country and the majority of its citizens.

I’m specificity not speaking about you, it’s clear where you stand and it’s not for me or my people.

5. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,406 Times in 2,917 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 325 Times in 306 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post

FACT; he was not indicted. Not charged. Not found guilty.

Selling cigarettes = commerce. Not all surprised you don't know the definition. DUH!

The only one's jumping to idiotic conclusions are race hustlers like TTQ and insane cop haters like you.

There you go again with the stupid strawman. But hey, I get it. Lying and strawmen are all you clowns have when you go on your predictable cop hating rants. Yeah asshole, they are ALL bad and idiots who defy them are little ANGELS. Dumb.

Ironic coming from a cop hating goon who does nothing but blow hyperbolic bullshit from his asshole. Must get sore. I bet you by Preparation H by the case.
    It appears SmarterthanYou is actually Smarter than NO ONE. What a moron.

6. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

seeing as how grand jury testimony is secret, we're all left speculating.......so you must be full of it as well.

i'm well aware of commerce, despite your arrogant idiot beliefs. what i'm not aware of is where the NY state constitution has the authority to prohibit people from selling their own property.........can you point that out to me?

if you consider facts as idiotic conclusions, then you'd finally be right for once.

hey, if you're going to lead with strawman arguments, why can't I participate?

awwww, are your liberal feelers hurt now?
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

7. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It appears SmarterthanYou is actually Smarter than NO ONE. What a moron.
    well this looks familiar, so whose sock are you this time?

8. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,406 Times in 2,917 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 325 Times in 306 Posts

well this looks familiar, so whose sock are you this time?
    He-he, you really ARE a moron! Now go away. I won't converse with you again on this site until you gain some smarts.

9. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

He-he, you really ARE a moron! Now go away. I won't converse with you again on this site until you gain some smarts.
    then the whole board will be better off, you idiot.

10. #99 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,336 Times in 22,665 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

I drive every day around here. not having a license hasn't been much of an issue. i've driven thousands of miles, no license, still no issue.................I don't understand how that's so unbelievable.
    So when you get pulled over, please pull out your gun and tell those PIGS you don't have to get a license and they can't make you. Then when they attempt to drag you out of your car, fight them and start aiming your gun at them.

Dunce.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (08-19-2019)

12. #100 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,419 Times in 7,538 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 270 Times in 253 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TTQ64 View Post
    Keeps his pension.....and privilege.

What are white people in America gonna do about this?
    I’ll take his pension and privilege then give you his privilege.😀

13. #101 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,905 Times in 7,965 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,669 Times in 1,547 Posts

Am I speaking the truth?

I’m calling out the people plastered all over my tv 24/7 blaming everyone but themselves.

You don’t want to be called out then fuckin take responsibility and do something about it.

FIX THIS SHIT!
    That would be the guys who hang around on the streets breaking the law, then try to resist arrest and fight with the cops. Then when something unfortunate happens, whether it was purely accidental or due to excessive force, they blame the police when it was they themselves who created the situation to begin with.

Who's gonna fix THAT shit?
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

USFREEDOM911 (08-19-2019)

15. #102 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

TQ is a bot

it is here to whip up racist hate and has been denying that Russia stole the election for Trump

If it were a real person it would never be going after me like it has done recently

its a russo bot hole

16. The Following User Groans At evince For This Awful Post:

USFREEDOM911 (08-19-2019)

17. #103 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

This was a terrible shame on the department. They decided from far away that he was committing the capital crime of selling loose cigarettes. They were just in the mood for rousting someone. When they took him down, the cop used an illegal chokehold. Garner said several times he could not breathe. The cop kept the hold until he died. This was not the police in their finest hour. It is inexcusable.

18. #104 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

my proposal isn't some sort of challenge to USF. despite our differences, I have a great deal of respect for him. I was simply offering to show him that a person can still talk while barely being able to breathe.
    Ok, np, but if you do decide to joke him pls film it. lol
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

19. #105 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

I am doing something, telling the people who can do something... unless they don’t want to.

Then I’ve made my point.
    Who, may I ask are you telling??
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."