USFREEDOM911 (08-19-2019)

3. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,335 Times in 22,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    1. NYPD policy prohibited choke holds, which is what was used on Garner......
    Then why did the Grand Jury not indict?

2. police are sworn to uphold and defend the constitution of the united states, so i'm left wondering how the state of NY can make selling a legal product, illegal............
    I am amused by the naive and farcical argument that local cities, Counties and States cannot regulate their commerce.

so maybe this whole tragedy could have been avoided by NYPD not enforcing victimless crimes that may be unconstitutional. just saying
    The tragedy could have been avoided if Garner had LEGALLY complied with the police's requests. I am amused that idiots believe that police have NO authority and that morons like you can defy them at will as if we live in a third world shit hole anarchy.

Idiots like you never blame the perps. It's always the cops fault perps are morons who break laws. Dumb.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (08-19-2019)

5. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    Bring it on.
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

6. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,406 Times in 2,917 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 325 Times in 306 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post

I am amused by the naive and farcical argument that local cities, Counties and States cannot regulate their commerce.

The tragedy could have been avoided if Garner had LEGALLY complied with the police's requests. I am amused that idiots believe that police have NO authority and that morons like you can defy them at will as if we live in a third world shit hole anarchy.

Idiots like you never blame the perps. It's always the cops fault perps are morons who break laws. Dumb.
    It's disturbing that some (mostly on the Left) HATE cops as much as they do. It makes NO sense. Who would these morons call in case of an emergency? Cops, of course. They are in our communities to serve and PROTECT. And are woefully underpaid for their service.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2020.2 For This Post:

Truth Detector (08-19-2019)

8. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

9. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

next time you're in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, let me know. i'll be happy to demonstrate human physiology to you, then buy you a beer afterwards.
    Pls film it...... I know many on the board are looking forward to seeing him change colors while learning his lesson!!
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

10. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

probably because the prosecutor held back as much evidence as possible, or because citizens are notorious for giving tremendous leeway to cops..........

in what way is prohibiting sales of individual cigarettes related to commerce regulation?

more of idiotic jumping to conclusions, but i understand that most badge blowers are prone to that when challenging a cops 'authority'...........add hyperbole to that bullshit as well, since you seem to be unable to do anything but provide a bright blue line between right and wrong.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

11. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Steven VanderMolen View Post
    It's disturbing that some (mostly on the Left) HATE cops as much as they do. It makes NO sense. Who would these morons call in case of an emergency? Cops, of course. They are in our communities to serve and PROTECT. And are woefully underpaid for their service.
    is Indiana that full of liberals that you willingly believe the stupid shit you just said? or do you have family members that are cops?
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

12. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Pls film it...... I know many on the board are looking forward to seeing him change colors while learning his lesson!!
    Ain't going to occur; because SMU isn't going to come to Phoenix; because he doesn't believe in Driver's licenses or registration of a vehicle, which means he won't be driving or flying.
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

Truth Detector (08-19-2019)

14. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TTQ64 View Post
    I’ve seen nothing but white men, mainly republican, so pissed off with this decision they are basically saying NY was taken over by savages, by the way they describe the crime in the community which allowed the kops to murder Eric.

Lies

Crime wasn’t that bad.

Hold these liars accountable
    So you say. No links that I saw.

Since you saw that there~not here, why are you hear beating on the folks here instead of there beating on them??

15. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

my proposal isn't some sort of challenge to USF. despite our differences, I have a great deal of respect for him. I was simply offering to show him that a person can still talk while barely being able to breathe.

16. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,733 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 707 Times in 647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Pls point out the post of the racist right defending me.

17. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    Ain't going to occur; because SMU isn't going to come to Phoenix; because he doesn't believe in Driver's licenses or registration of a vehicle, which means he won't be driving or flying.
    I drive every day around here. not having a license hasn't been much of an issue. i've driven thousands of miles, no license, still no issue.................I don't understand how that's so unbelievable.

18. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,406 Times in 2,917 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 325 Times in 306 Posts

is Indiana that full of liberals that you willingly believe the stupid shit you just said? or do you have family members that are cops?
    Your reply makes NO sense. Luckily, where I live, liberals are in the minority. I have NO family members that are cops.

19. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,733 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 707 Times in 647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Prob the same thing you are doing about it bitch & moan...

I don't think there are any prosecutors here to carry out your will, but you can continue hating in hopes that will change..

Kinda like capt Ahab: THE FLOGGINGS WILL CONTINUE TILL MORAL IMPROVES.......
    I am doing something, telling the people who can do something... unless they don’t want to.

Then I’ve made my point.