Thread: Another racist cop gets away with murder

1. #151 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    I don't engage in activities that would cause the police to even take an interest in me.
    Unfortunately, I do.

Like who I may be riding with; but I can tell a Cop that he's an idiot, without actually saying he's an idiot.

The last time a Cop wanted to search my vehicle, I told him no.

Then when he used the old "most of those who refuse, are trying to hide something".

I looked him dead in the eyes and asked him what his probably cause and justification was.

My vehicle was not searched and that was that.
    Last edited by USFREEDOM911; 08-20-2019 at 07:38 PM.
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

2. #152 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    ooooohhh look, another cop sucking badge blowing pussy who thinks everybody should be a coward like himself

just make sure that your wife or mother obeys the cop when he tells them to suck his dick, k? or maybe he'll tell you
    This is why you lose; because you only see this as black or white (resisting their orders or complying) and then you have to resort to childish comments, in an attempt to denigrate.

Why would anyone want to discuss this with you, when you're just going to be Desh 1.2!

3. #153 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    This is why you lose; because you only see this as black or white (resisting their orders or complying) and then you have to resort to childish comments, in an attempt to denigrate.

Why would anyone want to discuss this with you, when you're just going to be Desh 1.2!
    blah blah blah..............let me know what you do when government decides to put its boot on your neck.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

4. #154 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,904 Times in 7,964 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,669 Times in 1,547 Posts

how others look at me is not something that bothers me at all. I learned a long time ago that the herd of morons is always a bigger and better target, but they always herd together. I'm fine fighting for freedom, unlike you.
    So in other words, you have no pride and no shame. I guess that provides you with a convenient excuse to spew nonsense like a retarded fire hydrant.

Quote Originally Posted by DumberthanShit
    awwww, now I know I defeated your idiot argument by your fallback to infantile insults that might otherwise upset an insecure person.
    So in other words, giving you a dose of your own medicine equals a "fallback to infantile insults".

Got it.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

5. #155 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

blah blah blah..............let me know what you do when government decides to put its boot on your neck.
    What a sad, boring, empty life one must lead if they feel the need to invent deep, dark, gub'mint conspiracy bullshit in order to make themselves feel alive.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

6. #156 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

blah blah blah..............tell everyone how the government put its boot on your neck; because it would possibly explain your continually chapped ass.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

Nomad (08-20-2019)

8. #157 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    What a sad, boring, empty life one must lead if they feel the need to invent deep, dark, gub'mint conspiracy bullshit in order to make themselves feel alive.

9. #158 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

That's probably pretty much what DumberthanShit looks like.

Or this....

C'MON MAN!!!!

10. #159 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Pfft, what a bunch of fagots

11. #160 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Losers

12. #161 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

Unfortunately, I do.

Like who I may be riding with; but I can tell a Cop that he's an idiot, without actually saying he's an idiot.

The last time a Cop wanted to search my vehicle, I told him no.

Then when he used the old "most of those who refuse, are trying to hide something".

I looked him dead in the eyes and asked him what his probably cause and justification was.

My vehicle was not searched and that was that.
    When people allow the police to step over the line they do not give up just their rights, but the rights of all of us.They get away with breaking the law in your case,they will continue it. Then what happens to the next person pulled over. Do not allow the police to bully you.
    If I were a righty,I would think about what happens to me if I get wrongly accused? Your rights and police abuse are of no consequence to them.

13. #162 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    When people allow the police to step over the line they do not give up just their rights, but the rights of all of us.They get away with breaking the law in your case,they will continue it. Then what happens to the next person pulled over. Do not allow the police to bully you.
    If I were a righty,I would think about what happens to me if I get wrongly accused? Your rights and police abuse are of no consequence to them.
    Most excellent point. thanks.....
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

14. #163 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    If I'm wrong, I'll admit it; but I'm not going to play the game with someone trying their hardest to prove something that isn't there.

15. #164 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Most excellent point. thanks.....
    Especially falling into the trap of "voluntary conversations", such as where are you going, where are you coming from, etc.

16. #165 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Especially falling into the trap of "voluntary conversations", such as where are you going, where are you coming from, etc.
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."