Thread: Another racist cop gets away with murder

1. #136 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Lemme get this straight.... it's ok for you to blatantly blame all black people's problems on white people, but let me point out to you that certain behavioral choices made by some black people have contributed to their problems, and suddenly that constitutes blaming all black people and placing blame is now a bad thing.

I hope you're not expecting any of that to be taken seriously.

Time for far left folks like yourself and your counterparts on the far right to stop pushing your self-serving agendas and start dealing in truth and honesty.

Nothing wrong with admitting one's own side's culpability.
    OK, I've got to know.

WHAT DID YOU DO WITH THE REAL NOMAD??

Because this "agreeing" has got to stop.

SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

2. #137 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Might not have happen if he wasn't mentally ill.

Might not have happen if the guy that just got fired wouldn't have been chocking the shit out of him either.............
    Are you saying Gardner was mentally ill; because that's what this is about??

As to your last part:

Don't bring none
    Won't be none.

<drops mic and walks off, stage RIGHT>

3. #138 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

They've been doing that for decades.
    you're a moron if you think that's whats been happening. I suggest you read the last chapter of 'rise of the warrior cop' by radley balko, get you some facts. maybe you should read the whole book. learn something real
    Last edited by SmarterthanYou; 08-20-2019 at 06:00 PM.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

4. #139 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    If someone refuses to comply to a lawful order, they are in essence turning control of the situation over to the Police.

There is no "comply or die", except in the minds of small people who want to be idiots.

you're awful comfortable being a slave thinking he's free, aren't you? who determines what a lawful order is? YOU?????
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

5. #140 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,002 Times in 8,029 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    you're a moron if you think that's whats been happening. I suggest you read the last chapter of 'rise of the warrior cop' by radley balko, get you some facts. maybe you should read the whole book. learn something real
    You're the moron for trying to conflate the two completely different issues of the standard of behavior by individual cops while arresting suspects vs the increasingly militarized state of police depts nationwide vis-a-vis the kind of armaments, equipment and tactics they employ across the board etc.

I would argue that because of the increased violence police face on a regular basis, thanks not only to gangs and ghetto thugs, but to radicalized right-wing and libertarian anti-gub'mint extremists as well as terrorists, the police are justified in upping their game in order to provide better protection for the public and themselves.

At any rate, just because you saw some book mentioned on some goofball libertarian kook blog/forum or heard it spoken about by some goofball libertarian kook radio host, doesn't mean you have a firm understanding of it and certainly doesn't make you as smart as you're trying to make yourself sound by calling other people morons.

You obviously don't even know what you're babbling about, DumberthanShit.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

6. #141 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You're the moron for trying to conflate the two completely different issues of the standard of behavior by individual cops while arresting suspects vs the increasingly militarized state of police depts nationwide vis-a-vis the kind of armaments, equipment and tactics they employ across the board etc.

I would argue that because of the increased violence police face on a regular basis, thanks not only to gangs and ghetto thugs, but to radicalized right-wing and libertarian anti-gub'mint extremists as well as terrorists, the police are justified in upping their game in order to provide better protection for the public and themselves.

At any rate, just because you saw some book mentioned on some goofball libertarian kook blog/forum or heard it spoken about by some goofball libertarian kook radio host, doesn't mean you have a firm understanding of it and certainly doesn't make you as smart as you're trying to make yourself sound by calling other people morons.

You obviously don't even know what you're babbling about, DumberthanShit.
    you're blinded by your blue goggles, obviously. that's ok. you'll feel differently once they finally get around to making you squirm and squirt

7. #142 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

you're awful comfortable being a slave thinking he's free, aren't you? who determines what a lawful order is? YOU?????
    Ooooooohhhh look.... another internet pussy pretending to a be big, bad anti-gub'mint badass hero.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

8. #143 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

you're blinded by your blue goggles, obviously. that's ok. you'll feel differently once they finally get around to making you squirm and squirt
    I don't engage in activities that would cause the police to even take an interest in me.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

9. #144 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Ooooooohhhh look.... another internet pussy pretending to a be big, bad anti-gub'mint badass hero.
    ooooohhh look, another cop sucking badge blowing pussy who thinks everybody should be a coward like himself

just make sure that your wife or mother obeys the cop when he tells them to suck his dick, k? or maybe he'll tell you

10. #145 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I don't engage in activities that would cause the police to even take an interest in me.
    in other words, you walk around with your head hanging down like a whipped obedient slave............right?

11. #146 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

ooooohhh look, another cop sucking badge blowing pussy who thinks everybody should be a coward like himself

just make sure that your wife or mother obeys the cop when he tells them to suck his dick, k? or maybe he'll tell you
    in other words, you walk around with your head hanging down like a whipped obedient slave............right?
    How does it feel to be seen as a stereotype of a drooling idiot pseudo-libertarian, keyboard commando kook who everybody laughs at and nobody takes seriously?

Maybe if you move out of your mothers' basement someday and start living in the real world, you'll be forced to stop acting like a slobbering lunatic.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

USFREEDOM911 (08-20-2019)

13. #147 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

How does it feel to be seen as a stereotype of a drooling idiot pseudo-libertarian, keyboard commando kook who everybody laughs at and nobody takes seriously?
    how others look at me is not something that bothers me at all. I learned a long time ago that the herd of morons is always a bigger and better target, but they always herd together. I'm fine fighting for freedom, unlike you.

Maybe if you move out of your mothers' basement someday and start living in the real world, you'll be forced to stop acting like a slobbering lunatic.
    awwww, now I know I defeated your idiot argument by your fallback to infantile insults that might otherwise upset an insecure person.

14. #148 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

15. #149 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

No chains on me; but then, I don't just try to piss the Police off.

That doesn't mean that I let them walk all over my rights.

As to your short question, the Courts and me being proactive in what is a lawful order.

This doesn't mean I'm going to act like an idiot; but I will challenge the order, in Court.

16. #150 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

So rather then address his points; you've just decided that the best you can do, is act like a child.