1. #121 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TTQ64 View Post
    White people who believe that shit.

Racist white kops lie about resisting arrest......but I assume you know that.

If you believe the kops your part of the problem.
    Are you saying that people DON'T try and resist being arrested??

SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (08-19-2019)

3. #122 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    When are you and other law abiding black people going to encourage young black men to clean up their act, stay in school, stay out of gangs, stay away from drugs and guns and stop hanging around on the streets getting in trouble by putting themselves into situations where they come into contact with the police to begin with?
    OK NOW, that's twice in one day, that we've agreed and in the same thread.

WTF is going on here??

4. #123 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    Haha, I had to do a double take on that as well. If someone is trying to reach people with power not sure why they would come to JPP. To my knowledge there are no elected officials posting here nor are there rich people who host fundraisers for and hobnob with elected officials.

Not that we're bad people but this board consists of people with no power who just cuss, yell and troll at each other on a daily basis.

Edit: As they say in the South "bless the heart" of anyone who comes to JPP thinking they are changing the world
    I see what you did there.

5. #124 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,733 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 707 Times in 647 Posts
    Blog Entries

When are you and other law abiding black people going to encourage young black men to clean up their act, stay in school, stay out of gangs, stay away from drugs and guns and stop hanging around on the streets getting in trouble by putting themselves into situations where they come into contact with the police to begin with?
    Ah it’s Black peoples fault..... typical white american answer.

You surprise me more everyday... then again you ARE proving my point.

6. #125 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Is that what he said; because I didn't read that in his post??

Why are you unable to address his question, seeing as how it does have merit, or does his post scare you and you just want to hide from it??

7. #126 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    You seem to have not addressed the FACT; that this wouldn't even be a discussion if Gardner had complied, regardless of the feelings about State or City laws.
    comply or die, do I have that right? I have noticed, over the decades, that the prevailing views on police violence tend to sway with whoever is in political offices and how those police are being used. Conservatives were all up in arms about police violence because of WACO, Ruby Ridge, and others during the Clinton Admin, but went all silent after 9/11.................vice versa with the libs, they were dead silent during the Clinton admin and whining and crying after 9/11 with GW.........so what i've said in the past rings clear and true, nobody has a problem with police violence when they are perpetrating that violence on those whose politics they dislike........

but if you're going to stick with comply or die, at least be consistent about it.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

8. #127 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

when are the supposed good cops going to encourage the bad cops to clean up their act?
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

9. #128 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Steven VanderMolen View Post
    My money is on USFREEDOM911, limp-wristed libs have no idea how to fight. Unless they outnumber their adversary 10 to 1, they don't have a chance. In other words, they're cowardly pussies.
    I am amazed that people actually type a response like that.

10. #129 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,905 Times in 7,965 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,669 Times in 1,547 Posts

Lemme get this straight.... it's ok for you to blatantly blame all black people's problems on white people, but let me point out to you that certain behavioral choices made by some black people have contributed to their problems, and suddenly that constitutes blaming all black people and placing blame is now a bad thing.

I hope you're not expecting any of that to be taken seriously.

Time for far left folks like yourself and your counterparts on the far right to stop pushing your self-serving agendas and start dealing in truth and honesty.

Nothing wrong with admitting one's own side's culpability.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

USFREEDOM911 (08-20-2019)

12. #130 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,905 Times in 7,965 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,669 Times in 1,547 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    when are the supposed good cops going to encourage the bad cops to clean up their act?
    They've been doing that for decades.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

USFREEDOM911 (08-20-2019)

14. #131 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,564 Times in 1,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 69 Times in 66 Posts
    Blog Entries

This racist white man is trying to tell us we didn’t see what we saw!

These racist kops need to be stopped!
    Quit crying bitch

15. #132 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,335 Times in 22,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Howard the Duck View Post
    Haha, you all got Daesh'd!
    We knew it was a dredged up thread.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

16. #133 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    Haha, I had to do a double take on that as well. If someone is trying to reach people with power not sure why they would come to JPP. To my knowledge there are no elected officials posting here nor are there rich people who host fundraisers for and hobnob with elected officials.

Not that we're bad people but this board consists of people with no power who just cuss, yell and troll at each other on a daily basis.

Edit: As they say in the South "bless the heart" of anyone who comes to JPP thinking they are changing the world
    That was close.. Spend the weekend down in south SF & daily city, you hear it all the time........lol

It is nuts->

Sadly this may be her only outlet?? Hopefully she has some politicians she can harass on her mailing lists..
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

17. #134 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    You seem to have not addressed the FACT; that this wouldn't even be a discussion if Gardner had complied, regardless of the feelings about State or City laws.
    Might not have happen if he wasn't mentally ill.

Might not have happen if the guy that just got fired wouldn't have been chocking the shit out of him either.............
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

18. #135 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    comply or die, do I have that right? I have noticed, over the decades, that the prevailing views on police violence tend to sway with whoever is in political offices and how those police are being used. Conservatives were all up in arms about police violence because of WACO, Ruby Ridge, and others during the Clinton Admin, but went all silent after 9/11.................vice versa with the libs, they were dead silent during the Clinton admin and whining and crying after 9/11 with GW.........so what i've said in the past rings clear and true, nobody has a problem with police violence when they are perpetrating that violence on those whose politics they dislike........

but if you're going to stick with comply or die, at least be consistent about it.
    If someone refuses to comply to a lawful order, they are in essence turning control of the situation over to the Police.

There is no "comply or die", except in the minds of small people who want to be idiots.