Thread: Another racist cop gets away with murder

1. #106 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,733 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 707 Times in 647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    That would be the guys who hang around on the streets breaking the law, then try to resist arrest and fight with the cops. Then when something unfortunate happens, whether it was purely accidental or due to excessive force, they blame the police when it was they themselves who created the situation to begin with.

Who's gonna fix THAT shit?
    White people who believe that shit.

Racist white kops lie about resisting arrest......but I assume you know that.

If you believe the kops your part of the problem.

2. #107 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    TQ is a bot

it is here to whip up racist hate and has been denying that Russia stole the election for Trump

If it were a real person it would never be going after me like it has done recently

its a russo bot hole
    I’m not going after you, lm correcting what’s happing in the state of the union today.

Your taking offense because I’m calling out white people for not putting a stop to it.

3. #108 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    This was a terrible shame on the department. They decided from far away that he was committing the capital crime of selling loose cigarettes. They were just in the mood for rousting someone. When they took him down, the cop used an illegal chokehold. Garner said several times he could not breathe. The cop kept the hold until he died. This was not the police in their finest hour. It is inexcusable.
    Nah don’t believe your lying eyes, this nigga was committing the crime if resisting arrest, even though his hands were up the ENTIRE time while being in a choke hold.

This is his own fault for not listening to massa commands.

4. #109 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Who, may I ask are you telling??
    White people why is this so hard to comprehend?

I’m very clear in my post.

5. #110 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    So when you get pulled over, please pull out your gun and tell those PIGS you don't have to get a license and they can't make you. Then when they attempt to drag you out of your car, fight them and start aiming your gun at them.

Dunce.
    i've been pulled over a few times. when they ask me for a license, I simply tell them I don't have one. they leave themselves with a choice to write me a ticket or let me go. only one has written a ticket and he didn't show up for court. But your comment certainly proves my point about idiot conservatives...............obey the law or die. of course, there are even laws they don't believe in...........so tell me what you're going to do about a gun ban. we'll wait
    Last edited by SmarterthanYou; 08-19-2019 at 05:23 PM.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

6. #111 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,676 Times in 14,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Minister of Truth For This Post:

USFREEDOM911 (08-19-2019)

8. #112 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TTQ64 View Post
    White people why is this so hard to comprehend?

I’m very clear in my post.
    Did it ever occur to you that you are preaching to the wrong audience here??

No one here, can do anything about what happened there..

What about that don't you understand??
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

9. #113 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,014 Times in 8,040 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TTQ64 View Post
    I’m not going after you, lm correcting what’s happing in the state of the union today.

Your taking offense because I’m calling out white people for not putting a stop to it.
    When are you and other law abiding black people going to encourage young black men to clean up their act, stay in school, stay out of gangs, stay away from drugs and guns and stop hanging around on the streets getting in trouble by putting themselves into situations where they come into contact with the police to begin with?
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

11. #114 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,065 Times in 14,550 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,391 Times in 1,308 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    this is why we'll always be at war with each other, because you fucking racist idiots can't get over your own racism, so to mask it you call others racist. This wasn't about racism, this was about the armed enforcers of your ruling class choosing to violently enforce victimless laws that are clearly unconstitutional, but you can't bear to look upon your beloved government entities with anything but adoring worship because you think they are better than the people.

so fuck off, all of y'all and the next victim of police violence due to your apathetic worship of government force can be your fault as well
    Too bad you know nothing about his case. The grand jury refused to indict. The pasty white grand jury.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

12. #115 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,509 Times in 7,590 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 274 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

TQ is a bot
    No, she's a stormfronter.

it is here to whip up racist hate
    That's what stormfronters do.

13. #116 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Did it ever occur to you that you are preaching to the wrong audience here??

No one here, can do anything about what happened there..

What about that don't you understand??
    Haha, I had to do a double take on that as well. If someone is trying to reach people with power not sure why they would come to JPP. To my knowledge there are no elected officials posting here nor are there rich people who host fundraisers for and hobnob with elected officials.

Not that we're bad people but this board consists of people with no power who just cuss, yell and troll at each other on a daily basis.

Edit: As they say in the South "bless the heart" of anyone who comes to JPP thinking they are changing the world

14. The Following User Says Thank You to cawacko For This Post:

15. #117 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

my proposal isn't some sort of challenge to USF. despite our differences, I have a great deal of respect for him. I was simply offering to show him that a person can still talk while barely being able to breathe.
    You seem to have not addressed the FACT; that this wouldn't even be a discussion if Gardner had complied, regardless of the feelings about State or City laws.
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (08-19-2019)

17. #118 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I drive every day around here. not having a license hasn't been much of an issue. i've driven thousands of miles, no license, still no issue.................I don't understand how that's so unbelievable.
    And I expect that you'll post your complaints, when you are finally stopped.

18. #119 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    That would be the guys who hang around on the streets breaking the law, then try to resist arrest and fight with the cops. Then when something unfortunate happens, whether it was purely accidental or due to excessive force, they blame the police when it was they themselves who created the situation to begin with.

Who's gonna fix THAT shit?
    OK, this has to come to an end; because once again, I agree with you.

19. #120 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    This was a terrible shame on the department. They decided from far away that he was committing the capital crime of selling loose cigarettes. They were just in the mood for rousting someone. When they took him down, the cop used an illegal chokehold. Garner said several times he could not breathe. The cop kept the hold until he died. This was not the police in their finest hour. It is inexcusable.
    If you had bothered to do any research, instead of just emoting, you would have discovered that he had been arrested before, for doing the same thing at the same store front.

The store owner or manager is the one who called and reported him, for continuing doing the same thing.