Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: It's a shame how politics have divided our country..............

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Steven VanderMolen View Post
    In some ways, I wish I never got interested in politics. I had VERY little interest until the 2016 presidential election cycle. I was a registered Democrat, but only at the suggestion of a very liberal friend. I was set on voting for Hillary Clinton up until early October, 2016. I noticed something very strange about how the media was covering the coming election. Almost ALL of the stories about Donald Trump were negative, and there were a LOT of them. VERY little positive. Then I noticed that the stories about Hillary were much less abundant, but most of these were neutral. With not that much good to say about her. I proceeded to do a LOT of research and basically red-pilled myself. I'm SO glad I did this research and did NOT vote for Hillary. I have to admit I wasn't sure about my vote for Donald Trump. I never really liked him before the election and never watched his television show. But the very next day after the election, people were whining, crying and protesting that Trump was "not their president". After seeing this, I KNEW I had made the correct choice. I just wish there wasn't such a divide in our country caused by politics. In my case, knowledge of politics has been a good AND bad thing.
    There is no logic in that post.

2. The Following User Groans At Gonzomin For This Awful Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (08-19-2019)

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gonzomin For This Post:

Tranquillus in Exile (08-19-2019), Trumpet (08-19-2019)

4. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CharacterAssassin View Post
    Why do you fantasize about eating cum out of twump's rectal cavity?
    it's a shame how idiot ideology has divided us.....................
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

5. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,146 Times in 1,528 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 429 Times in 408 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    it's a shame how idiot ideology has divided us.....................
    It hasn't, really.

6. The Following User Groans At CharacterAssassin For This Awful Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (08-19-2019)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to CharacterAssassin For This Post:

Trumpet (08-19-2019)

8. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It hasn't, really.
    have you seen the vitriol and venom spewed towards each side from the other?
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

9. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,146 Times in 1,528 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 429 Times in 408 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    have you seen the vitriol and venom spewed towards each side from the other?
    It's pretty much been that way since the Reagan admin.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to CharacterAssassin For This Post:

Trumpet (08-19-2019)

11. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It's pretty much been that way since the Reagan admin.
    i would put that at the clinton admin, actually. maybe even the first bush.

12. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,318 Times in 2,772 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 209 Posts

In some ways, I wish I never got interested in politics. I had VERY little interest until the 2016 presidential election cycle. I was a registered Democrat ...
    If your story is true, which I doubt, doesn't Trump's constant lying bother you at all? The standard response to this is:

All politicians lie; and/or it's an invention of the media.

Neither of those claims holds water. No politician lies all the time, often for no apparent reason. Trump does. Thousands of his distortions and lies are well documented. He lies like he breathes.

My main concern here is that habitual, pointless lying is a strong indicator that something may be psychologically wrong. Now this possibly disturbed, pathological liar is the face of America to the world, thanks to you and people like you.

If your aim was to disgrace America and make her a laughing stock - which one might have thought was the ambition of the real "enemies of the people" - you succeeded. Presumably you think there is some political payoff that makes all this worthwhile.

13. The Following User Groans At Tranquillus in Exile For This Awful Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (08-20-2019)

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Tranquillus in Exile For This Post:

Trumpet (08-19-2019)

15. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,959 Times in 6,246 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 483 Times in 453 Posts

In some ways, I wish I never got interested in politics. I had VERY little interest until the 2016 presidential election cycle. I was a registered Democrat, but only at the suggestion of a very liberal friend. I was set on voting for Hillary Clinton up until early October, 2016. I noticed something very strange about how the media was covering the coming election. Almost ALL of the stories about Donald Trump were negative, and there were a LOT of them. VERY little positive. Then I noticed that the stories about Hillary were much less abundant, but most of these were neutral. With not that much good to say about her. I proceeded to do a LOT of research and basically red-pilled myself. I'm SO glad I did this research and did NOT vote for Hillary. I have to admit I wasn't sure about my vote for Donald Trump. I never really liked him before the election and never watched his television show. But the very next day after the election, people were whining, crying and protesting that Trump was "not their president". After seeing this, I KNEW I had made the correct choice. I just wish there wasn't such a divide in our country caused by politics. In my case, knowledge of politics has been a good AND bad thing.
    I didn't understand politics until the 2000 election and 9/11 -- after that I began watching the news non-stop and became a politics junkie.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Life is Golden For This Post:

Evmetro (08-19-2019)

17. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 2,441 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 265 Times in 242 Posts
    Blog Entries

The division in our country was there and growing before Trump came along, Trump just turned the lights on in the dark cockroach filled room. We were suddenly able to see the progressive cockroaches progressively making destructive changes to our country.
    The Truth Does Not Need To Be Supported With Censorship.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Evmetro For This Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (08-19-2019), Life is Golden (08-19-2019), Truth Detector (08-19-2019)

19. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,834 Times in 6,110 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries

You're laying it on like a classic troll Steve boy. I think we know why you got banned from Twitter. Someone mentioned you resembling an old Amazon troll and now I know why.

20. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,417 Times in 16,406 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,433 Times in 1,355 Posts
    Blog Entries

I guess this means you're not going to get invited to join "the Clubhouse", Steve...;(

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TOP For This Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (08-19-2019), Truth Detector (08-19-2019)

22. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 2,441 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 265 Times in 242 Posts
    Blog Entries

Can you believe this moron? Definite lack of intelligence. He/she/IT went straight to vulgarity. THIS is a prime example of why it's nearly impossible to debate with a liberal these days. Lack of intelligence, manners and grace. I attribute a LOT of this to brainwashing by the lamestream media. MOST of these people are simply despicable. The reference was obviously to CharacterAssasin, not you, Terri.
    Lefties are not really self conscious, they just say what is on their mind without imagining how the world perceives them. Kinda like how a chicken can shit where he stands while looking you in the eye.
    The Truth Does Not Need To Be Supported With Censorship.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Evmetro For This Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (08-19-2019), Truth Detector (08-19-2019)

24. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,834 Times in 6,110 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Jade Dragon For This Post:

Enter Name Here. (08-19-2019)

26. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    The division in our country was there and growing before Trump came along, Trump just turned the lights on in the dark cockroach filled room. We were suddenly able to see the progressive cockroaches progressively making destructive changes to our country.
    Well, you certainly cleared up where the problem originates, didn't you?

27. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

fucking lies

the internet was awash with russian lies about Hilary you fucking liar

28. The Following User Groans At evince For This Awful Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (08-20-2019)